Why haven't you watched the AOTY yet?

Why haven't you watched the AOTY yet?

I have. I'm enjoying the animation.

are you trying to turn Sup Forums against this anime?

if so, good job

>wants to hang out with girls
>chooses to join a full male club instead of a club with a girl
Is this nigga gay?

But he's doing it so he can get fit in order to impress a girl he actually likes. How is it better to be another guy in a club with one girl who nobody's hit on yet?

I am watching it and it's great. It's really creative and funny. I wouldn't say AOTY though.

The other one's just some chick he happened to know as a child while the club president is clearly intrigued by psychic powers. He could just show off some telekinesis and have her suck on his lil' dinky all day but instead he hangs out with a bunch of gachimuchi trainees.

Holy FUCK that ED was sweet.
Another really good episode in general, I really love this show.

>you can't have threads about shit you enjoy
Fuck off faggot

But I have.

A true 10/10.
Reigen makes the series best.

But he doesn't like her. Dude's got standards and, as a man, you've got to respect that.

I have low standards. Tome is cute as fuck.

>le ironic shit artstyle meme anime

No thanks.

This
He could've made Tome his laze around girlfriend but instead he chose to be a fag

> Dude's got standards and, as a man, you've got to respect that.
That's just virgin talk for "I'm scared to ask girls out"

It's the same cancer as OPM.

Since next episode is the mind control one, doesn't he go 100% or 50%? That's pretty fast paced, I've only read about 20 chapters though

What would you pick then?
It seems like there will be a decent lineup of great TV anime this year, but so far there's not much. Mob Psycho will definitely be high on the "good show" rankings if it keeps up, nothing really contends with it so far.

Rakugo. Mob Psycho 100 is definitely up there for me though.

You know who can have standards? The nigga who has 7 hoes hanging off his dick any time he enters a room. Otherwise you either take what you get or you die a virgin.

kyoanus wishes they could make anime like this

100% Anger

didn't watch One Normie Man

Reigen is my spirit animal

Next episode is Dimple's debut. He goes 100% in that.

Also, how much longer is the manga going to go? It's fairly obvious that ONE wants to end it with 100 chapters, and that's coming up soon.

surely you can make a thread that isn't so confrontational

I'm was already bored of the "fake mentor" relationship halfway through the first episode. It won't stick around long, will it?

100%. 50% doesn't mean anything, it's just halfway to breaking point.

Attracting insecure zerofags isn't the way to do so.

Good. I didn't either but it attracted the same kind of cancer as this show. Same thing with Umaru.

What would change if KyoAni or Shaft got the rights to make MP100?
The artstyle at times is very Shaft-y.

ONE is so based, pushing the value of getting /fit/ in every work he touches.

He's a real mentor. Like, he's supporting and pretty kind and his advice is very solid.
He's lying his ass off about being a psychic but in other areas of life he's a good influence on Mob.

mob is great but people announcing anything as the AOTY are either stupid as fuck or trolls false-flagging to invite shitposting

please let this thread die if you actually like the show

They've switched up a lot of the stories to facilitate the structure of the episodes and it's been working pretty damn well. 3 episode rule makes it pretty obvious that it's the Dimple fight, when he goes 100%. The preview pretty much confirms it.

>gif
Why?

Jesus Christ, alright
Next time I'll make sure not to use any triggering words

As the series progresses, we see that Reigen cares for Mob in his own personal way.

But if you're saying if Reigen stays a "fake exorcist", he's basically the King of MP100.

I agree, and I'm also not Reigen.

>fake mentor
>he doesn't know

>it's an eye
o fuck i missed that

It would still be shit but maybe it would at least be possible to look at it without getting brain damage. I had to drop MP100 at the first episode. It's the worst thing I've ever seen since Paprika and FLCL.

He wants to wife the childhood friend, though. That shit takes effort.

I do not want to take the effort. I want to smash. Tome is cute as fuck.

Oh, so he's the epic meme of this show?
At least I can stop wasting my time with it then.

Tome is cute! CUTE!

>It's the worst thing I've ever seen since Paprika and FLCL.
>Reee: Zero reaction image
Jesus christ, just off yourself.

>The artstyle at times is very Shaft-y.
What do you mean by that?

Reigen is really the best character. He's really powerful and helps people for a reasonable price. I'd recommend him.

I agree, but I'm not a dick about it. So far, it's living up to every single expectation I had since I saw the PV but I'm holding back on full judgement until the last episode. Given what I've seen, though, I'd be ridiculously surprised if it didn't end up being AOTY.

Sorry for liking a real anime like REEE:Zero instead of westernized cancer. I bet you think Cowboy Bepop and studio Ghibli are the best things to have ever happened.

Fucking disgusting.

he's baiting

I meant surrealistic like in the OP.

re:zero is the best anime this season faggot. Get some taste.

>hurr muh shit artstyle meme obscure anime

go participate in 3x3 threads or whatever

>Otherwise you either take what you get or you die a virgin.
t. virgin

You must be blueballing hard if you're taking whatever comes across.

obvious bait

Yeah, the show is shit and you should just stop watching it right now.

This is what you do to keep lame people from shitting up threads about good shows.

As far as I know, surrealism isn't usually thought of as Shaft-y.

>Over 50 posts in and the thread has already gone to shit
I blame OP.

I'm not. Fucking pretentious hipsters from le reddit who think FLCL and OPM are deep and thought provoking anime. So dumb.

>someone disagrees with my divine opinion
>this is impossible
>clearly he is just joking

>re:zero nigger gets so buttblasted he resorts to empty strawmanning
sasuga!

l love those hand motions.

What did One Punch do wrong.

You two. Post your top 5 animu and let's see who has the best taste. The pretentious reddit hipster or the Sup Forumsnon.

kill yourself re:tard

How many people do you think will pronounce Mezato best girl after the next episode before realizing that she is literally the only character in the series who doesnt respect Mob at all?

Reigen's handmotions are the best. He's basically a walking commercial at times.

Never change /a :^)

fuck off

All true MP100fags abandon thread, we can try again later.

>/a
Kill yourself too.

Shaft didn't invent surrealism and I don't think the OP has much in common with the "SHAFT style" either. Is there anything specific you had in mind?

irc at it's best

Nah, fuck Sup Forums. Australians and Canadians belong in a zoo. I main Sup Forums.

>What did One Punch do wrong.
Not enough pedophilia, normies liked it.

As for Mob, I really didn't like during Ep 01, and not much better during Ep 02. But the last scene somewhat sold me.

>AOTY
Bana~

Can't blame them, we don't find out much about her until it's too late to redeem her.

I've already watched Re:zero.

And now you'll kill yourself

>Shaft-y
Stop entertaining the newfag. Clearly, shaft was just all that comes to mind when he thinks "weird anime"

Its animation isn't even that weird, it's just the result of staying close to the manga's cartoonish style. Looks like Cromartie high or Ping pong or something

Does she ? I think she helped him a few times.

>Not enough pedophilia
What the hell?

It's funny how you can pinpoint the exact moment a thread starts derailing just by looking for the first zerofag. Everything goes to shit wherever they "contribute".

Great meme

I'm not the one talking about meta stuff and complaining. I just stick to topic and talk about the AOTY, ree:zero.

Well, with a high enough level of telekinesis (and a low enough level of morals), anyone can become a blowjob machine.

2016年8月31日
jesus christ

drink clorox

The normalfag is probably butthurt because moefriends shitposted OPM to all hell, so he resorts to the only comeback a normalfag can come up with.

And I actually like OPM too.

>Reigen's tie is a waterfall
Nice.

This thread is awful.

>Looks like Cromartie high or Ping pong or something
I think that's just as silly a comparison as the Shaft one. Neither of those are remotely cartoony, nor anything like MP100 in style.

That actually is a damn nice touch.

Yeah, there's an anime on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember its name

Anyway Reigen strongly reminds me of Onizuka from GTO

Image not related

I prefer this over fujo circlejerk and reigen ERP for the billionth time desu. If you can't handle shitposting, don't browse Sup Forums at all.

This anime has forced animation, unfunny humor, and bad artstyle. Only ironic hipsters would watch this shit and call it AOTY.

Whenever Mob is fighting, I'm reminded of Kyousougiga.