DISCUSS

DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5JrAXZ2gUkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's the one in the right?

Bump

The main alpha protagonist from school days who ducked 7 girls including his mom but dies in the end because he cheated on a girl

>goes on a cruise

Leave

I don't know either.

School days

Is that faggot wearing a hair clip?

Makoto never properly broke up with that long-haired chick though, he could've been sort of happy with Sekai.
Unless the alpha genes that his father gave him would've caused him to fuck every female in the general vicinity.

A meme

Fuckibg keked

Why did he bone his mother?

We need more heroes like Mankoto

Because thats what he is, a faggot. He has all these top tier girls throwing themselves at him, and all he can do is cry about his pendant.

Makoto on the other hand gives no fucks. He fucks every girl in the series, even the one that has a boyfriend. Then he proceeds to fuck the protagonist of the next game. And if that wasn't enough, he impregnates his own mother, who is more than happy to carry his child like a good mother should as seen in pic related.

Why not?

Who's the one on the left?

He got his mother pregnant, where can I read or play the game?

Ichijou Raku a faggot

VN can be downloaded as schooldays HD. The anime adopts the worst route but you can watch that if you please.

He fucks his mother in Strip Battle Days 2. Just google the CGs, you can find it pretty easily. Also danbooru has a webm of the animated scene where he fucks his mother.

I found a boy with a hairpin trying to look cool cute so I would probably go with the left one.

What k8nd of man comes buckets, not even i can do that

Wasn't 0verflow broke? Didn't they shut down?

I'm surprised that these images can be posted here.
They're still active.

They "died" after Shinny Days. Maybe after the sales of the Days series outside japan, they revived.

They can't, It's probably going to be deleted soon. I recommend that the poster deletes it before he gets in trouble.

>he gets in trouble.
im sure he;ll have a hard time pulling out the router cable

This.

QUENTIN:
What anime has good MC not pussy but bad as fuck?

Newfag summer

Fucking newfags.

You don't have to actually watch the damn anime but at least lurk more and don't ask dumbass questions.

>watch anime
>not VN

More

This good enough

>goes on a cruise
Holy shit, my sides.

Makoto ties two families together and makes sisters out of two girls who were totally unaware they were already sisters. All the while fucking their moms too. Raku wishes he was anywhere near that good at granting dickings.

>Tsugumi
Good taste

Muh nigggga

Here you go

You're welcome

If he's so alpha, why is he dead?

>dead
He died drowning in pussy.

What a madman

Fucking kek

Nice Boat.

youtu.be/5JrAXZ2gUkw

Those filthy japs released the next game 3DS exclusive!

CRUCIAL

>ahead

You mean beheaded

joke
-------
head

I'd like to point out Makoto fucked a dude in one of the VNs. It's one of the animated ones too. I've fapped many times to it.

trying to break his father's high score

Can someone make a redraw of this picture, plz?

who did he fuck?

runs in the family.

Daily reminder that Nanami is best School Days girl.

who's the one on the left?

>Le lol so alpha meme

Opinions disregarded

>no Time Stop
>no great stats
>not needed to obtain Heaven

You should add to the right
>Has already fucked a guy and it wasn't gay

A faggot

what was it ? CP ?

Makoto's mom after sex