Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Raging Tempest description

New cards used by characters from the Arc-V anime, such as Tenjoin Asuka/Alexis Rhodes, Tenjo Kaito/Kite Tenjo, Yugo, and Yuya’s Entermate/Performapals!

Support for themes from past sets, like Ritual Beast and Chaos Soldier/Black Luster Soldier decks!

Includes a set balanced with cards that both fans of the anime and competitive players can enjoy!

YUZU AND REIJIFAGS BTFO

I'm so sorry

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Reiji not dueling until after October.
>only relevant in the last 20 episodes if he's relevant at all

I for one am ready for the stupid

>Chaos Soldier/Black Luster Soldier decks!
Better be a rank 8 xyz.

Nostalgia was a mistake

Probably a new ritual monster to make Chaos Form more versatile

Oh great, so who is Asuka gonna duel?

Selena?

Get fucked you stupid show

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Characters named Kaito or Kite that would've been a better service to Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V than Kaito Tenjo.

A literal kite.

Bakura

that guy from Hey say jump.

>who is Asuka gonna duel?

Kid Yugo riding his D-wheel kek.

For the last time, just because they're not mentioned in the blurb doesn't mean they won't be in it.

Giant Synchro Whale

What about some other faggot whose name starts with a K? I'm sure there's one.

Kenzan?

Clearly the relevant characters are going to be advertised first. I don't know why they would advertise Yugo and Asuka and then Reiji later on. Doesn't make sense since he's an important character from a marketing point of view. These four characters are your main set sellers along with other non anime support. Hope for better in the last Arc-V set.

>last set
>Joey, Yugi, Yuya, Kaito

Asuka support means light fairy support which means support for melodious. Also people do play melodious/cyber angel even if not as powerful compared to other variety of decks

>Last set
>Kaito, Zexal Kaito, Yuya, Crow

Last set yuri,yuya,kaito and crow

holy shit thats cute

>Yuri
Literally who?

kaizar

Dinosaur support when?

There's also a special Dimensions Pack with 15 new cards.

Kaitou Kid

Shota Yuya a cute!

When does this get released in the West?

I guess we'll get to see if the manga and anime are in the same timeline.

NO YURI CARDS? MORE YUGO CARDS? REEEEEE

how could this show you?

But Yuri's using fusions, wouldn't fusion support benefit him?

Please, tell me we are gonna make it until the final episode

Why more Yugo support and no Yuto nor Yuri support? Seriously fuck you Ono for wanking 5Ds Synchro dick until the bitter end

You can do this user, I've been here for a long time and I'm not throwing it away because of a shitty string of episodes. You can handle a few more so you can at least see what the fuck the Dragons and Bracelets are for.

There will always be hope that the show will get good again, even if it's only for a moment. That hope will carry us through until the very end.

>Yugo and Yuya
Does this mean the cover card is Odd-Eyes Clear Dragon?
>BLS support
Or does this mean the cover card will be Fusion Pendulum which will be a reference to BLS as some people have speculated?

>Yuto gets to be a ghost
>Yuri gets to do nothing but card 5 gx jobbers

>Yugo gets tons of duels, is undefeated and has an extra deck as big as Yuya's.

If Yuyas childhood is different than what the shows shows it like, it means they aren't. However, if they are identical, that means it could be the same canon.

Yuri is probably going to get a shitton of support in the Fusion SP. Yuto and Shun already go their support in Wing Raiders.

>Odd-eyes Rebellion Dragon was the cover of CORE
>Red-eyes got support
>Red Dragon Archfiend was the cover of DOCS
>BLS got support
>Enlightenment Paladin was the cover of BOSH
>Buster Blader got support
>Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon was the cover of SHVI
>Blue-eyes got support
>Nirvana High Paladin was the cover of TDIL
>Dark Magician got support
>Starve Venom Fusion Dragon was the cover of INOV
>Red-eyes got support
Going by this pattern, the cover will be a Dragon for the BLS support.
The final cover for Arc-V will be the Fusion Pendulum as some type of Sword fighter like Enlightenment Paladin as a reference to Buster Blader.
Then series 6 will give Blue-eyes and Dark Magician their support.

I think you missed the joke

>No Gongenzaka

It's different.

____

That's obviously not what Konami meant when it said there'd be Yugo cards in Raging Tempest though.

That's so fucking lame though, Yugo gets at least 7 Synchro monsters, around 10 Speedroids, and tons of Spells/Traps. Yuto gets just 3 Xyz (just ONE Phantom Knights Xyz), around 3 Phantom Knights main monsters, and a few Spells/Traps, Yuri gets 3 Predator Plants, no PP Fusion, just 1 Fusion Monster, and just ~2 Spell/Trap

I mean, Yuri will probably get at least 1 Predator Plant fusion. Dichroic Mirror was a mistake

Odd-Eyes Tempest Dragon

Yugo isn't a mistake, but having him take up screen time in the FUSION DIMENSION that Yuri should figure prominently in is just retarded.

Even Yuto's ghost has had more screen time than Yuri at this point.

where is my blackwing?

YUYA XYZ WHEN? When will we know?

If XYZ was as long as synchro arc and vice versa, it would've been alot better.

Yuri should have gibbed at least one person in Synchro (Sora's contract extension aside), and now we have to hope that Yugo finally loses, either to Rin or immediately after Rin, so other characters can be relevant.

its actually kinda funny how arcfags tryna defend their show on the arc-v thread keep getting btfo haha

XXDDD le ebin :---DDd

I am actually missing the waifushitposting and reiji the prankster

Most likely going to focus on the 4 Yus but it could include other characters

I miss when we enjoyed the show and talked about how good it was.

That actually sounds cool. I want an odd eyes that has a good effect instead of these bullshit EM or Paladins.

People still enjoy the show despite the trainwreck it's become. As for talking about how good it was, unfortunately yes.

Well, the only real trainwreck so far was XYZ arc's latter half. Synchro was just plodding as fuck.

I am still here you know? I still watch the show and have high hopes for it. I'm just not really active this days with a lot of works for the future

I just realized something. People keep blaming DSOD for how bad Arc-V got but it doesn't make sense.

From an animation viewpoint as many people have stated, yes the movie took away the best animators so that's why Arc-V looks like ass most of the time.

But if we look at the writing and directing we can see none of that staff was involved in the movie.

Furthermore, the movie was first announced in June 2014, shortly after Arc-V started airing. So it's clear the movie was already in production then and the budgets were decided and whatnot.

Even in Standard, Arc-V didn't have the best animation which proves the animators were already being utilized for the movie that early.

However, the writing didn't take a hit at all. Standard is pretty much acknowledged as the best part of Arc-V and this was in spite of the movie already being in production.

So I think Ono and Kamishiro just dropped the ball on the story after Arc-V entered Standard and it's entirely on them why it's not as good anymore and not DSOD.

I think it was scheduling on Reiji's behalf that killed the show.

Just wait for the DRAGONS subplot. Since it's in the intro Kamishiro and Ono can't avoid it, and it's sure to redeem the show.

we can dream

>it's sure to redeem the show.
Doubt it

Arc-Vfags are like liberals,. Always blaming everybody except themselves.

How are arc v fans to blame for the shows faults?

They can't stand the fact that Arc-V is a flop.

This fag is like conservatives.. always blaming everybody except themselves
>immugrunts takin muh jobs that i dont apply to
>wimmin dont wanna date muh greasy fat ass but date assholes and niggers fuck them
>minorities get privilege but muh neet ass doesnt
>would rather bitch about everyone else and hate everyone else instead of just improving himself despite the fact that all his bitching will never change the world nor his own circumstances
How's that workin' out for you, buddy?

And as said, how the hell are Arc-V fans to blame for the terrible writing and quality of this show?

So, where will Dennis' cards be printed then?

Yuya is cute! CUTE!

Will he be included as well?

where is this child's stalk???!!!

The japs are dedicated.

Too bad Kamishiro and Ono could give a fuck about the main story of their own goddamn anime

Hell yeah, I'd buy that!

Oh great I needed more Blackwings, Performapals, and Speedroids.

D/D's really did get fucked. I

You forgot Galaxy

I want more fluffals/destoys dammit.

>Literally who
They only shill characters that are relevant.

Didn't a "rival pack" get released that had Sawatari there instead of fucking Reiji?

when is dennis coming back?

>Dennis coming back
I'm afraid that's not in the cards

>Samefagging

How do we stop Punzu?

So, how was Neo Cipher, compared to Neo Photon and Neo Tachyon?

What if he comes back in the fall?

Rin's going to fucking job in one episode isn't she

My problem with Arc-V Kaito is that his MAIN DECK monsters all suck. Instead of using Photons or Galaxy, he uses Cipher, which suck and lack a coherent strategy.

I'd say the odds of that are paper-thin

She'll end the Dichodric Mirror meme for sure

Just watch

Same pun is same pun.