Do you lift Sup Forums?

do you lift Sup Forums?

I started lifting 5 years ago, I'm 34 now. I think I've made it, even though it's kinda late, what do you think? Pic related, it is me in Italy this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipw0n61L7uM
youtube.com/user/JDCav24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dick pic or gtfo.

this is a blue board

>Pic related, it is me in Italy this summer.
No, its not. That's sp,e greel guy

Looks great

still looks good for his age. He cycled so whatever anyway

does this really make you feel better about being a 400 lb piece of human waste that can't even bench 100 lb?

that is still a good body for an old man

Good job if you are not lying. Not political though

face pic with timestap or GTFO. I'm 99% certain that's a picture of cro cop

>do you lift Sup Forums?

No. I'm not a faggot.
Do some real sport to stay fit and educate yourself, instead of wasting too much time in a gym.

mirin'

I'm a skinny user. I don't even know what it is like being fat. I've tried to. I burn that shit faster than chicks on Weinstein's casting couch.

wrong abs, do hypopressive

Yeah, you tell em! It's a waste to try and develop your body in a way that both increases self confidence, personal strength, and attractiveness to the opposite sex.

Be a "based" MGTOW instead man and play lots of video games. Lifting 40 minutes per day is a waste of time because I do super important things constantly from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep.

> Fat fuck

Nice hair.

Yeah let's all be limp wristed bicycle riding fags like the French.

How many testicles do you have left goy?

Op is hot.

Cool. You should still find a better way to pass your time than to shame people who are improving themselves, just because you cant be assed to do it yourself.

physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for being selected by women to entertain them, aka a man devoted to please women even if you claim otherwise, like all men, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.

>Want to start lifting
>Realize I have absurdly bad posture and form
>Not really sure what to do

I'm honestly considering just hiring a trainer at Goy's Gym to try to keep me from killing myself with my shit form for a few weeks. I'm also considering just abandoning free weights all together and trying some milquetoast calisthenics/body weight bullshit.

i developed a skinnyfat belly after years of fast food but since i started eating 100% healthy and exercise daily its getting chipped at each day

one day ill be able to see my abs and then i can finally get a human gf

That blue and white hat is a bit faggy and the yellow dress.... well....

E-sports is where its at. Its all about startegy and hitting those vidya crits.

When the revolution comes its going to be just like the video games.

u mirin brah?

Better than the other alternative

Something something donkey tits.

Go back to your camels and retard wworship muh-Ham-mad

Not bad, work on your chest maybe lose some bodyfat. Consider using test, at your age it is not a bad idea.

>thinking that the world is going to suddenly change
>thinking he can sit through it

>not even trying
>Cuts those that are down

kys my man

Lifting stresses the body. It might do otherwise mentally, but you will always be fatigued physically and it hurts your creativity.

>personal strength
That's a meme boyo. Worked with gym rats in forestry and game management, and they sucked at anything other than pulling stumps from the ground. No stamina and their "strength" is limited to certain lifting movements. Make them carry, swing or throw heavy objects for any amount of time and they'll be useless for six hours after.

you made it brah
2 scoops

>wasting time in a gym getting fit
>gym is the most efficient way to get fit

HMMM

cringey 400lb waifu lover : the post

youtu.be/ipw0n61L7uM

yeah gotta keep those joints strong. I don't even walk anymore because its so stressful. My knees are so much healthier now that I don't use them.

You don't need to lift. Just do calisthenics and gymnastics

Sardinia?

Terrible posture. Put more weight on your toes. Otherwise brettygud.

Ah yes, le "weight training strength isnt practical and I want practical strength, so I sit on my disgusting lard ass all day instead of working out"

Just honestly end it and save the rest of us from seeing these fedora-tier messages.

I understand you don't want to lift and better yourself, and the agonizing realization that you are throwing your life away and will never have a nice human body drives you to write retarded shit like this, but come on man.

been at it for 10 years ... athletic build and shit

to maintain even to increase max strength all i'd need would be going once every 3 days

calisthenics would be much harder to get into, but i personally believe its the better and more natural route - also more dangerous if you don't know what you're doing

started out training by solely doing crunches and getting to 100 pushups (~ 4x 25 in 10 min)

>lose some bodyfat
you are a fucking retard this man is in great fucking shape, you prob weigh like 100 pounds and this picture makes you uncomfortable , pussy ass faggot

he is like 72, that is not bad shape for 72

>he took only two scoops this morning

Totally. The goal is to be so limber you can swing your empty head at people like a baseball bat.

Congrats if thats really you, OP

Mirin hard af rn

calisthenics > mindless lifting
relative strength with endurance is more worth

rest in peace my nigga

Looking good goy.

The shit numales tell themselves to feel better

lol these faggots cant even move their arms!

Practice with low weights you dipshit.

I had also rather bad poster (typical nerd limpy shoulders) 1 year and some months ago. Started again with lifting after shoulder injury in my teens. I read three books to the topic and I'm following this guys channel.
>youtube.com/user/JDCav24
He has also some vidoes about posture. If you want to do calisthenics I would advise you to mix with dumbells not going full body weight, because you can really fuck yourself up if you make mistakes.
P.S. if you have back pain "learn" how to do pull and chin ups your back will say thanks.

I've tried getting muscular by lifting weights and other exercises a few times now, but I quit each time because it's so boring. Even when I'm listening to music or have a video playing I just don't like actually doing the lifting.
That being said I'm starting again today. See if it works out. I'm tired of being a skinnyfat loser.