Licking feet

Subaru shouldn't have tried to lick it. An opportunity to lick delicious feet doesn't come that easy. He should have been wary.

Feet are not delicious.

faggot was too slow, I would've been on that in half a second

Feet are lewd!!

good job stating the obvious retard

That way she would be caught by surprise and you would be able to have a good taste of that foot before she kicks.

>implying I'd let her pull her foot away

>Hurf durf you don't actually want to save Emilia you're like a hungry dog hurf durf I'm a faggot please rape my face
What the FUCK did she even mean by all that? Seriously.

I dont understand why she was that upset over shitbaru faggotry. Did she really expect anything else from the faggot that embarrassed himself infront of the 5candidates?

Maybe she was upset because he tried to lick the upper part of the foot instead of the sole. What a faggot,

Anything that bitch does, rem can do it even better

He is an untrustworthy faggot. To her it seems like he has ulterior motives.

>bishop of pride
>degrading himself that way
What the fuck? Did Sup Forums lie to me?

wait the only authorities that he has at the moment are sloth and greed, theres nothing known about subaru being the bishop of greed in the novels?

Priscilla may be Pride as well.

im not even a foot faggot but i gotta admit that was a pretty nice scene

Priscilla-nee only likes little boys. Subaru is too old.

feetfags are cancer

I'm not one of them but I can see the appeal of feet. Armpitfags are cancer.

pleb

How the shit are people still not understanding this show?
>LN fags go kill yourself
First we have to show that MC is the personification of all the sins. After all, he was a neet, and now he is a mentally broken neet.

Then, like literally one million other anime/manga, we have to deal with all the women, all of them, actually being evil bitches against MC, and his gradual redemption masqueraded as "personal growth" when in reality they are just downright immoral bitches and MC is desperate for attention, so he is forced to learn the dirty cultural rules.

>mfw feetfags

I love this meme

>being this gay

So being a sperglord is a sin?

SHUT UP AND LICK MY FEET.

Reminder that if you actually want a girl to spit on you and insult you while you're licking her feet you're a disgusting piece of shit.

I think that's masochism rather than plain old foot fetish, also they enjoy getting insulted too so yeah

At least armpitfags don't bitch and moan about footfags and navelfags any time their threads go to shit.

Samefag.

I don't even care. It gives me a boner and that's what matters.

Facsitting and her rubbing her feet on my face is all I need.

Now this is a meme I adore.

Fucking dumb bitch

Is that you, pig?

>bishop of sloth
>behaves like he just snorted an 8-ball

Wtf? I hate sins now!

>feetfags are cancer
>go into the thread anyways
Why are anti-footfags always so butthurt?

Because he is an autistic armpitfucker with a severe mental disorder. Just like the rest of his kind.

They realize they have inferior taste

Just like anti-yurifags

Supreme Subaru did nothing wrong.

except be a level 1000 bitch

NOTHING wrong.

this.

is there feet licking in this?

No, she kicks him before he can do anything.

Navels are objectively better than feet tbqh.

At least we know Subaru is a feet bro.

That must suck for you because girls show off their feet way more than their midriff. Girls get their toenails done and feet taken care of. Its normal to show them off. A girl showing midriff on the other hand will look like a slut.

What?
Dude we are all about feet here, nothing more.