Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

Holy shit that's Kurumi

Good eye, dude.

Hope she is released soon.
hoping at WonFes.

Please don't delay her.

But what if it didn't come with an instruction paper?

How long does surugaya usually take to process orders?

Any colombiabros here with experience buying lewds? I'm thinking of buying Yui (pic related) but I'm not sure if I could get in shit for this. Alternatively I got a friend in FL who could pick it up for me but im also not so sure about how safe it is.
Checked the guide but it has no info on dirt countries, also I don't know if this would qualify as loli.

They take like a week to ship

At this point, seems like it will

Try emailing your local congressman? Or druglord, whatever counts as government for you guys

She'll probably be painted by then if I had to guess.

Maybe just use stock images?

Kekekeke, that's fucked up.

>no place you can preorder C90 items
Time to move to Japan

I want to fuck that clock

They probably have better things to worry about than some guy importing PVC lewds, as long as you don't ship drugs with it you should be fine.

If you end up ordering it post results so other buyfags can learn from your mistakes.

>live in Japan
>event only item
>can't attend
feels bad

>Kurumi figure

Fuck yes.

>implying you can post on Sup Forums from Columbian prison

>implying he can't just bribe customs with cocaine so they leave him alone

>Implying that bribing Columbian police/cartel with cocaine isn't like bribing an American cop with a donut when he already drove through Krispy Kreme on his way to arrest your pedophile ass

Is this the best Kaori scale?

Yes. The other two have terrible faces.

I own the Good Smile one and it is perfect.

>another scale for reference

I have no idea what show she's from, but she's adorably cute. Sasuga 2d girls

How have you not seen Your Lie in April?

Get ready to feel motherfucker

The show is garbage, you don't even need to know.

Look at this reddit fuck, not people you want to associate with.

Can anyone confirm if Nana's alternate parts are Kotobukiya only?

I'm sorry you have shit taste friend

>get ready to feel motherfucker

What are the most beautiful figures you have seen so far?

It looked like Euryale/Stheno in the thumbnail.

oh wel...

>Get ready to feel motherfucker
More like get ready for 14 year old kids having retarded existential crisis and a fuckton of deathflags. There are lots of better melodrama shows, the only thing it had going for it was the music.

Thanks! I'll be looking out for this one

>be glasses-kun
>"oh, it's evening and I'm outside, time to stare at the sky and use a disgusting amount of completely overblown and unnecessary analogies to seem deep and pretend that my pussy non-problem actually matters".

You are correct.

The face is Koto exclusive.

meant

I'm not that into drama or shoujo.

Any date on these bitches yet? I really want to get my hands on them to know whether or not I should be excited for the next release.

Is it a dude?

THICK FOR PREORDER

Yes.

No.

The Sakura posted a few days ago took my breath away.

Maybe.

I don't know

Dang, thanks

>had shit sent to Tenso so they could forward it to me
>Amazon says it arrived on Friday
>they still haven't said anything about it even after I sent a ticket two days ago
Am I fucked?

I think Monday was some kind of Japanese holiday. I only just got an email back from Ami about something I sent on Friday.

Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now.

Cast-off or bust

this so sexy, I can't wait for her release

I don't know why I keep ordering garbage from crunchyroll the discount on megahouse shit ain't worth this fucking wait

I thought this was Rem and Ram, almost got excited

>beliving promotional pictures
I bet the dress doesn't look half as good in person

It's not loli so it's safe.
Loli is considered illegal on Florida but only if you ship it via USPS instead of a private carrier like UPS or DHL or if they find it in your possession.
She's fine though so you shouldn't worry.

It's Alter. Their final products are generally spot on the prototypes.

Yeah, it was Sea Day

POORFAG DETECTED

I just got my package from Mandarake, and 1 of the figures I ordered wasn't in the box or on the invoice. Has this happened to anyone else?

Cute not pedo.

They're two separate figures? Either way, I'm glad to see they weren't cancelled.

I don't think he might be a poorfag unless that's Alter. I still regret buy Totori and Memeru.

>implying I would have said that if I hadn't spend a shitton because I was trusting photoshopped promo pictures
no, you're still not fitting in

yeah that's Alter actually

Fuck, I almost to included them in my bingo sheet.

Than there's nothing to worry about.

>There will never be a Nanako figure
Life sucks

I need that in my life

Didn't Canada Post lose 80% of their business because of the strike threats? You'd think they'd work faster but they aren't.

It's a shame, but I'm just happy to be getting anything at all considering how the show did.

Maybe this year, right?

Even my mom said that looks great.

I've already lost hope for that one. At least we know Broccoli's Casko is painted.

>$105
Anyone else get their order in already? Doesn't seem so bad when you see Aniplex charging $50 for only 4 episodes. Only the complete collection will include all picture dramas.

You mean this abomination?
At least the face is way better than PHAT's one, but still... those breasts...

I want naked apron Tamamo Neko.

Those things ain't breast.

>3.55 MB
>ge-ass

Yeah, I know. Not a fan of the breast either, but I'm just happy she's getting figures. We also have MF's Tamacat too look forward to.

>UK
>Illya and Kuro just passed through customs and passed to RM

It's been fucking stressing me out all day.

Wonfes limited edition garage kit only.

Mine got charged £25 in customs, but the UK never open parcels

What's the point of living in the so-called first world if you can't even own dolls of small stature aliens without fear of going to jail?

I've never had anything opened myself either. But it's still a risk.

Good thing people here like drugs and fake Nike so much, keeping those customs people busy.

The face looks fantastic, but those watermelons attached to her chest destroys the whole appeal.
I know that nips love big breasted characters, but it's time to stop them. Phat's figure was really borderline, but this shit is just getting ridiculous.

Could be worse, you could live in perpetual fear of being caught up in some terrorist act in a third world country

Thank god I don't live in France

>they're releasing this slut and Kaito-fuccboi before Luka

Disgusting.

Has anyone outside of Japan actually been sent to prison for possessing a loli figure?

>Broccoli
Shit

The cutest.

Fuck off, Meiko is great.

No wonder you have shit taste. It's in the genes.