Re:Zero

Episode 17: At the End of Disgrace (醜態の果てに)

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Witches_of_Sin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's that next to Priscilla

Emilia-tan.

Just some bitch.

Secret elf kin

E M T

My wife Emilia is so cute.

Why are all the girls so extremely cute?

>you will never deliver the finishing blow to REMs anus

How the fuck am I just supposed to go on living knowing that I'll never smash REMs pooper?

That's cute as hell nigga.

Maid Emilia a cute!

But Emilia's next to Rem, too?

Why did they draw her twice?

>twice
Are you blind or something?

So people don't forget how she looks like.

They drew her four times bro, she's hanging out with each of the candidates.

We need more threads, right guys?

More threads!

Just to spite you.

I guess I am pretty blind. Didn't realize that's what they were going for
Thanks for answering my questions

And she sleeps near Anastasia and plays a handheld with Crusch. That's how collages work, user.

I miss Elsa-chan

Rem confirmed for secret sixth candidate, to line up with the original six main sins of the series.

It's kind of odd that there are only 5 Bishops right now, and there just happens to be 5 King's candidates who line up with one sin or another. On top of that, the candidates are removed from the running in the same order as the Bishops. Crusche's platform is all about Sloth. Betelgeuse is first to die, and Crushe is the first to be sabotaged through getting her memories eaten. The Bishop of Greed is the next to go down, and it's Anastasia who winds up out of the running due to possession.

It's like pottery.

Fuck you Yen Press! I just want to read a fucking LN without your "adapted" translation. You can't even write Subaru's name correctly!

>these fucking thighs

Why is E M T so perfect?

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

>why is Emilia-tan maji tenshi so perfect?
What do you mean by this?

You could at least represent her a little better than that.

Why they seem so cute together.

Beetlejuice has gone too far.

Seems like I missed something. What did they do wrong?

They call him Mazda.

Nothing, that user just got Toyota's name wrong.

I don't get it. Did they write Suzuki instead of Natsuki?

He spoke very highly of Rem.
He couldn't help cosplaying as her.

Nissan Natsuki
The romanising plebs that they are

why is crusch so shit?

Because you self insert as Subaru

What's this expression trying to convey?

Before I knew it, I licked my screen.

Going by their campaign platforms, if Priscilla is Pride, Anastasia is Greed, and Crushe is Sloth, would Felt be Wrath?

Felt is ISIS.

Why won't Subaru give her the D already?

Ask not what it's trying to convey, but rather what it's trying not to.

yes

Are those some beats by Dre Emilia is using?

Crusch is antithesis to sloth, what are you on?

She preached hard work but was going to let the witch cult do her dirty work for her (at the cost of countless innocents), whilst twiddling her thumbs and taking weapons out of the hands of the people for when the witch cult came for her. Taida desu-neeeee.

Mimi or a hamburger

Hes just mad about last episode and thinks not listening to a guy go mad is slothful

So is Betelgeuse

Why not both?

That doesn't change that Sloth was the focus of her speech.

She had information that an attack was going to happen but she decided to stand by.

And not even the "Subaru madman part", but also through her own information.

Well none of these cultists looked slothful. It must be pain in ass to wake up and go to slaughter some village.

They even have the same hair color.

She didn't have her own information, they just assumed that since a half-elf was involved, that something might go down in the future

Nice.

So, we've just got Lust, Gluttony, or Envy left over for Emilia. Gluttony doesn't seem to fit at all. Other holders of Lust are mostly focused on being loved, so I guess you could stretch it to fit. However, the most likely option is obvious enough. A platform for equality, wanting what others have and you believe should be yours as well, seems to clearly indicate Envy.

And you know, the fact that she's a parallel to the jealous witch.

Subaru could have be happy in some timeline..

Oh, now I see. No wonder I can't find english translation. Is it only about released chapters? What about spin-off and AU stories?

Best smile.
I cannot but protect it.

Elsa did nothing wrong.

We really need some drawfag to implement subaru into this picture and not just be shopped in

Well, of course. Who wants to bet she isn't even supposed to be one of the candidates, but someone manipulated things so her insignia would react to her?

When the fuck is the author gonna upload new chapters of the WN

The fucking tower arc is just as bad as Gut's boat ride

Theres not really any room to put him in

Each witch has two image colors that represent them; Echidna's are white and black, Minerva's are blue and white, Sekhmet's are black and gray, Daphne's are black and purple, Typhon's are blue and green, Carmilla's are red and pink, Pandora's are gold and white, and Hector's are gold and brown.

>Witches of Sin Members

Current:

Satella (envy)

Former:

Echidna (greed)
Minerva (wrath)
Sekhmet (sloth)
Daphne (gluttony)
Typhon (pride)
Carmilla (lust)

Others:

Pandora (affectation)
Hector (melancholia)

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Witches_of_Sin

You'll fail at doing so though.

>Hiatus
>Can't leave the tower
>Cliffhanger

Don't give them any ideas.
On the other hand he should continue updating the WN on a weekly/bi-weekly basis after the anime is done.

Where is takeru?

>you will never hold hands with Rem
Why respawn?

Behind Yuki, grabbing his hair in anger? It will obscure Homura's RPG a little, but it's still gonna look okay.

If you can read moon I applaud you user. Though I have no idea why you rather complaining here than whatever japanese bored you should be on.

It's a sad timeline we live in.

What is emulia

Stink

Emulia a shit

So really, the two the candidates are missing are Lust and Gluttony, while the Bishops are missing Pride and Envy.

Just my guess. It really depends on if she really believes in any of the shit she's saying, or if it's more of a cover for something else.
>A platform for equality, wanting what others have and you believe should be yours as well, seems to clearly indicate Envy.

How's the LN compared to the anime?

The chinks sure have fun with the show.

How was the witch of jealousy strong enough to kill all other 6?

In the end of episode in which Subaru comes back to devastaded mansion i expected her to show up and say
>Everyone is dead. I suppose.

Satomi Arai is a miracle.

She had some help.

Subaru helped her

Aldebaran is a Japanese who arrived in Volakia Empire around 18 years before the beginning of RZ story. Priscilla too was born around this time.

Volakia Empire is this world's version of Roman Empire, practicing slavery and gladiator combat.

Aldebaran is the brightest star of constellation Taurus whose name has the meaning 'follower of Pleiades', the Seven Witches.
Along with Betelgeuse, Regulus, Sirius, Subaru (of Envy the invisible of Pleiades) etc. this makes him a potential candidate for one of the Archbishops.

Archbishop of Pride Theory
In Arc 3, Betelgeuse mentions that the positions of Archbishops of Pride and Envy are vacant.
In Arc 5, Sirius remarks on Priscilla Barielle's arrogant character while dueling her and wonders if she isn't the Archbishop of Pride.
According to a fan theory, it's more likely that Aldebaran is one, and he and Priscilla had either just 'met by fate' or Aldebaran actively sought her out (assuming Sirius' perception is accurate).
Aldebaran already knows a lot about the Witches.

I want to protect that smile.

pastebin?

ebin