Cuphead meme potential

Some lefties are already butthurt, let's accelerate it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOjXaAZHEQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meme flag

These fags act like living in the United States is one giant contest to see who can be the most opressed.

bamp

There is not a single one of these nu-male faggots that I don't want to punch. Just looking at their faces triggers an immediate primal urge to bash them with a rock.

(((Bloom)))

this dude is such a disgrace

bump with unrelated meme

gub hed

user, I say this with love, but you have to do better than that... This looks like tumblr fan art.

someone needs to overlay the cuphead sprites ontop of old racist jigaboo cartoons.

If we can meme milk and a cartoon frog into symbols of white nationalism, surely we can do this?

I mean, he is basically a cup of milk.

Cuphead is fucking gay. Stop this crap and stop denying KEK.

Wait this cup head has unlimited shots? I guess I’m an oldfag that remembers how special it was when I’d get fireball Mario.

make Kek Head meme then

gotta go back

has any video game not made by bethesda ever had as big of a viral marketing campaign as Cuckhead?

Having him killing antifa

bump

Don't ruin this. It's the only decent animation to come out of the west in a long fucking time, it doesn't need to get tied to white supremacy ffs. If you care about western industry, don't.

see

We don't even have to meme it. Lefty faggots are already calling Cuphead the game of "elitist Trump-voting Gamergate sexxist raciss nazis..." because one of their (((gaming journalists))) spent three hours trying to get through the tutorial.

The memes meme themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOjXaAZHEQE

>western industry

You mean white industry

This article is a parody, but there is a eal one, that almost sounds alike.

Call it whatever you want, if you care about westerners having decent jobs flexing their creative muscles and not letting japan dominate the sphere of traditional animation, leave cuphead alone.

(((Bloom)))

There are people out there who cannot move and shoot at the same time in an FPS.

Remember this?

remember they are from goobergate

bideo gam!

So racist cartoons look great to him?