Let's be real: Was the 19th Amendment a mistake?

was giving women the right to vote a nation-wrecking decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/exit-polls-who-voted-for-trump-clinton-2016-11/#by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000-a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Giving anyone a right to vote who isn't a white, landowning, tax paying male was a mistake

fpbp

why the fuck is pic related bitch making that face? I hate when girls try to come off like they're taking a shit in pictures

Epic mistake. Women fucked us by electing pretty boy Trudeau. They don't even care about his policies so long as they think he's cute.

God I hate women

This

My grandmother thinks that the female side of the Civil Rights movement was a mistake as well as the voting rights, and she's a Democrat. Ironic, no?

>implying we care about your leaf election

There were more female Trump supporters than male Clinton supporters

Letting most people vote was a mistake, not just women. Most people are incapable of governing their own live effectively. Only people with an IQ of 120 or above should vote.

/thread

this completely debunks the thread, i'm out

My wife and I both agree that women shouldn't vote or work in an ideal, white society. Every president since women could vote has been a complete cuck loser.

truth

This. The people upset about women having the right to vote are the same people that are upset about how they are 30 and have no gf

by race you fucking cretin. white men were 80% on trump while white whores barely cracked 50%.

all niggers and spics voted clinton. also, your shitty graph is fake as fuck. if 54% of white women voted for trump and something like 90% of shitskin women voted for clinton than women overall were well into the 70-80% range for clinton

Most Trump voters were women were they not?

Yes, woman's suffrage is a mistake, but women haters conveniently ignore voting requirements were loosened long before women voted. In colonial America only the top 20% wealthy men could vote.

I have no idea why there's such a fixation on women's suffrage from supposed white nationalists when nigs were voting first

fucking idiot roastie trash. your graph is fake. white whores barely cracked 54% for trump and all shitskins voted for gibs

kill yourself, subhuman

Also it shows that females had considerably more of a say in the election than males

How is it ironic? All of those things were spearheaded by republicucks

There's nothing wrong with women working, even choosing to be a career woman instead of having kids. What's wrong is trying to do both at the same time (i.e. dump your kids in daycare/school and have the state raise them) and 50% tax rate which support programs which supply an extremely unnatural amount of pink collar jobs

White women the most subverted away from their guardians. Shocking.

no it doesn't you fucking retard. god this thread is filled with low iq roastie whores who can't understand math.

if white men didn't vote almost completely for trump he would've lost you fucking piece of shit. white whores barely breaking even when they're committing white genocide and voting for the destruction for america at 50% rate isn't impressive. white men voting 80%+ for trump even with all the brainwashing of whore women and single mothers is impressive

They can't even raise a child to be a decent human being on there own. What makes you think them making a decision on politics is a good idea.

If you don't want to be lumped in with niggers when it comes to crime stats, don't lump white women in with brown women when it comes to voting patterns

Thread's over folks, we can all go home

Wrong. If only white women voted, Trump would have won

Women are more likely to get off their ass and go vote

I am related to Susan B. Anthony and I am sickened by that fact. Women are for breeding, raising children, and doing domestic work, and not much else.

So what you're saying is a woman should remain near abstinent, or a lifelong of caution, to remain a "pruhfeshinul womin". Yeah, no. That's not even a reliable strategy. They shouldn't have a "career", they should have an assistant like job until they're married.

white women are why there's brown women in the first place you fucking piece of shit. white men didn't want shitskins that's all thanks to stupid white women in the first place you fucking moron.

if this world only had men then the next day all refugees and shitskins would be kicked out of the west and probably genocide in south america/africa

you are garbage and not anything but drain on the society white men built.

The vast majority of women are politically illiterate and their opinions swing all over the political spectrum depending on how they're feeling in that specific moment, since they never take the time to actually think about these things

I can discuss politics with my mother or my sisters one day and they'll be 1488 and talk about how Muslims are ruining everything and the Sweden Democrats are the only rational political party, and then a week later closed borders are bad because they heard something on the radio or whatever

youre boring

yes

myth that things would be different if only men voted

Women
who is this fluid druid?

Historically roughly 10% of women chose to work instead of marry.

Do you really want to force cat ladies to have children they don't want?

>Your graph is fake
ummm no, sweetie
businessinsider.com/exit-polls-who-voted-for-trump-clinton-2016-11/#by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000-a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls-4

Congress was almost 100% white male when the Hart-Celler act was passed, retard.

>white whores barely give trump an electrical victory
>see! you need us!
this is your brain on estrogen. no dumb fuck. if all women didn't vote then white men would dominate since spics and nigger men are all felons who can't even vote and are too lazy. it's stupid fucking white women enabling sheboons and fat spic goblins to vote which is going to ruin everything. it's also the stupid white women who imported them all to begin with

i've tried talking about politics with women and the more i tried, the more i realize that they really just don't have the correct disposition to talk about them. they can't handle the conflict that debating politcs involves, and end up supporting what ever position is "nice."

>myth
That the outcome of an election would be different if the voting bloc were different.

No but unless they're Ayn Rand (even then...) they're not doing anything better than a man. Having women in the work force only dilutes the work force and drives down wages. They're basically illegals in the workforce.

I do not support women's suffrage BUT that does not change the math on how the vote actually went

You can stamp your feet and pout all you want

And if they couldn't, Trump would have run as a democrat. The argument that
>at least women aren't as destructive as niggers
is horseshit. The fact still stands they're a negative influence on politics and should not have the power to vote.

I agree, most women who are working now are there because the government is way too big, providing way too many serves to disproportionately non-white "clients"

>99.99% clinton victory is giving us more fake statistics
dumb fuck
>we dindu nuffin we gdu gurls
you stupid whores pressuring limp dick nu-males into committing suicide and ruining everything is common. you bitches don't do the dirty work yourself you get nu-males to do it for you. stupid fuck. white women are garbage just like shitskins. you're actually even worse cause you make white men go insane and ruin everything too. white men won't go off a cliff for a nigger but they'll be lemmings for every stupid whore and all her bullshit

I didn't make that argument

You're literally raging against a fact. How does that make you feel?

That's because women don't have convictions, they wear opinions as makeup.

You are whining like a little bitch

>everything that disproves my point is fake!

Translated:
Should a being who is overwhelmingly governed by their unpredictable emotions, some triggered by seemingly random hormone realeaes, be permitted to have a say in choices that directly influence the lives of hundreds of millions and indirectly billions of people?

God damn me and that woman on the right need to make the next Hitler

Then you made none. Which is strange when you preface the post with "Wrong,(...)".
Is right on each count.
>if white men didn't vote almost completely for trump he would've lost
True, white women voted a pretty much equal split and couldn't outweigh the shitskin horde.
>white whores barely breaking even when they're committing white genocide and voting for the destruction for america at 50% rate isn't impressive
True, they barely broke even.

>Giving anyone a right to vote is a mistake, period

fix'd

Something tells me he runs a men's right activist channel. That sperging out isn't natural

You're right, I didn't make an argument in that post. I stated a fact "If only white women voted, Trump would have won."

You're leveling up your reading comprehension, good job

>Wrong. If only white women voted, Trump would have won
Try again.

Lack of punctuation = probably lack of keyboarding skills

Perhaps a washed up childless Boomer?

She's also wearing a choker. Bitch is dead inside.

The stats are right here in this very thread. I can't force you to look at them

Good day, butthurt tard

Of course it was. Now liberals want 16 year olds to vote in the UK. Honest to God how the fuck has the left done so much damage and everyone just turns a blind eye? Does every normie out there just live in the moment?

Fuck you subhuman piece of filth.

Should men who are so emotionally unstable that they lead suicide rates by a large margin be allowed to vote???

Men are ALWAYS influenced by women.

Women determine what is respectable. None of your traditional conservative ideas alter that.

Moreover, a "left party" which talks the talk on womens issues is still perfectly capable of ruling like a neo liberal government. It is window dressing.

If women did not have the vote, moreorless western societies would be in the same position.

Sophie Turner

And they show white women having just about 0 effect, only white men showing any substantial preference for Trump and carrying him to victory.

In any country that hasn't gone full Brazil yet you still have that same enormous rift in voting patterns between men and women, with women's influence being catastrophic. Universal suffrage was a mistake. It was with niggers, it was with spics and it was with women. That holds true everywhere on earth. Men vote better.

To add: above 25 years of age
Other than that, case closed.

I used to believe this but males gave women the right to vote. The degeneracy was just accelerated.
It shouldve been landowning tax paying classes only.

Were dont here, pack it up.

KYS.

Yes, most women are ruled by emotions and are susceptible to propaganda. I'm saying this as a woman.

the only way to settle this issue: take the right to vote away from men for 100 years. then compare the 3 periods: 19th c, 20th c, and 21st c. whichever is best, thats what we go with.

it was

t. someone who thinks he'd surely be a white, landowning, taypaying male

she's a whore, user

you don't want to wife that unless you plan on beating her senseless daily

>you stupid whores pressuring limp dick nu-males into committing suicide and ruining everything is common. you bitches don't do the dirty work yourself you get nu-males to do it for you. stupid fuck. white women are garbage just like shitskins. you're actually even worse cause you make white men go insane and ruin everything too. white men won't go off a cliff for a nigger but they'll be lemmings for every stupid whore and all her bullshit
le epik XD XD XD LOLOLOL SE le funny meme XDDD kek kek kek kek le praise le kek nigger faggot Pickle Rick ebin meme dood XDDDD!!!!!

t. Daddy issues