It's dead, Jim

It's dead, Jim

>streaming your manga

good riddance. its the worst meme here.

meh its easier, also I have shit ratio because no one ever downloads my seeding torrents

Works with the mobile app though

theres an app?

Its just offline, whats the point of this thread?

>shit server for shit site is hiccuping again
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

>using potato

Where do you download your ongoing manga?

People still use Batoto?

Do they still keep deleting everything?

>le epic Sup Forums-related site is dead forever meme

>want to quickly re-read something
>go to batoto
>the whole series is wiped from there
every
single
fucking
time
No thanks, i won't go even close to that shit site.

>using torrents for manga
Why would you do that?

Places that casuals don't know about.

ooo im so misteriyus wit hi pawr lvl

used to read manga there, then they deleted them.

what are my other options?

kissmango

>Batoto deleted himself at least

What a time to be alive

Making an account usually fixes the 'no chapters' thing for most series unless they were actually all taken down like ToG or HxH

>batoto
Who gives a fuck. Just get your mangos from kami. And if it's not on there, get it from the group and put it on kami.

>812 years since the IVth Crusade
>Not reading your shit locally in IrfanView

Fucking plebs.

isn't kami a sekrit club thing though, like exhentai?

SJW killed it so I hope it's kill forever

So is there another way to get notified by rss when a manga i´m following gets a new translated chapter?

>442
Sure

>Downloading pictures

>sekrit club

Maybe people would use it if they could.

a sekrit club that can never stay updated

Good, it was garbage.

Every Sup Forums regular knows it, everybody that ever seriously googled for a repo knows it.
It's got just the right level of exposure, and registration is open.

People still use Batoto? What's the point? The only reason to stream manga would be for weekly series you don't enough about to download a chapter every week, for everything else you're better off downloading the tankobon volumes and reading them that way. Batoto is shit for weekly series so why use it?

Guy what are the chances of kami dying too? Do I need to get more disc space and download everything they've got or is someone keeping a torrent?

Batoto is shit, but..
>weekly series
You're an even bigger shit for reading weekly shit.

>Places that casuals don't know about.
Translation: Madokami

I like how I can deflate elitism just by saying a word.

Kissmanga.

>Downloading an entire tank for something you don't even know if you'll read

Why.

Oh no Sup Forums doesn't approve of my manga choices

Why not?

I mean, its a small amount of space, and as long as you backup your HDD, you got it indefinitely.

Damn right, better rethink your choices.

It died ages ago when they started forcing accounts because of the Mangafox boogeyman taking their shekels.

Cause it takes up basically no space and takes virtually no time to download? What reason would I have to not do it? If I end up not liking it I can just delete it.

>cancer and proud!
strut your stuff girlfriend

It died before that, it died when all the chapters of Tower of God got taken down because it bent over to some copyright violation.

Weekly magazines and their editors are notorious for stifling authors and making neverending mess of potentially good series.
Because of that, we haven't had a good weekly series in years.

The last couple of chapters of Puchimasu was uploaded directly there. (Un)fortunately, that was back in January and I haven't found another purpose for it since. I've never found something on Batoto that I couldn't find somewhere else first.

Half a year ago Shokugeki no Souma and World Trigger were pretty well liked on Sup Forums, but now they're cancer apparently. Can't keep up with newfag culture anymore.

I disagree. It's cool if you hate weekly manga on principle or whatever, but I still find stuff I like among weekly titles.

>Half a year ago Shokugeki no Souma and World Trigger were pretty well liked on Sup Forums,
Because they started out good but dragged on?

SnS was in a slump but it's picking up again. WT has remained pretty interesting it's just plagued by delays due to the artist's health.

You can't call a series that has 3 consecutive shit arcs followed by a decent one interesting by any stretch of the imagination.

never used shitoto.

>Half a year ago Shokugeki no Souma and World Trigger were pretty well liked on Sup Forums, but now they're cancer apparently.

6 months ago World Trigger barely had any threads, nowadays we have bigger threads and nobody ever says anything about it being shit.

Leaving asides the repeating Hero Academia shitposter of course.

What's actually wrong with Batoto though? The images are fairly high-quality and there's a wide variety of series.

Forcing accounts might be retarded but that literally takes 2 minutes to do.

where do you read your shit then

Nothing, like you said, people are just retarded.

There isn't one, but Sup Forums just wants to justify downloading manga

Poor library of titles with regular deletions.

Fuck you. I'm not signing in to an irc just to download some pictures

Download it from the scanlator's site, or the sekrit club.

Same here, never trusted IRCs

>muh principles

Great, but I don't care enough to navigate to 20 scanlators' sites every week for 2 minutes of reading each. Batoto is convenient.

I've almost never found a title mentioned on Sup Forums or in a OPT that I couldn't find on Batoto.

I use kissmanga, or mangafox

>madokami + batoto ripper

Best solution, even me who has around 1100 series on my reading list can get 99% of daily chapters this way, scanlator sites are used for that 1% that didn't get uploaded on either yet.

>its good because I'm too lazy and incompetent to do anything myself
Great argumemt. I'm sure you certainly swayed some opinions in favor of it.

They're just salty they can't read Naruto on it

when will this meme die?

>Access to pretty much everything that's ever been translated in the most convenient manner possible, at high speeds
>taking 2 minutes to register is too much
Natural selection at work.

>forcing sign-up

I hope none of you fell for this. Enjoy paying to read LQ manga scans soon guys it always starts off this way then goes steadily downhill

Mangatraders is enough for my limited needs. Decent enough quality in a resolution that works for my monitor.

>>forcing sign-up

So just like sekrit club?

I was actually uploading stuff at Batoto to spread it online. /sad/

>IrfanView
Honeyview is better.

Fuck you.

Who cares

That's selection bias. When batoto arbitrarily removes some series that isn't a top 10 or something, overall interest in that particular manga drops by at least an order of magnitude. I've seen scanlations stop completely as a result.

>has any rules against what gets uploaded

It's trash. Now if we can get people to stop mentioning the sekrit club before copyright Jews find it.

A lot of the time, your best bet is to check the scanlaor credit page and see if they have a site

>not using kissmanga