"Jews are superior"

I have had enough of people saying something like jews are superior. So i want to write shortly about jews and why jews are worse and never can be compared with whites.

1.Jews dont build wealthy nations they stole isreal and they cant defend it alone.

2.White armys have always been better. Even with the commanders and soliders and technology.

3.Whites are taller and stronger than jews.

4. Jews have only won couple of times on the field.

5. Nazi Germany was much better of without jews it got better technology ect ect and there was no jews involved. That proves that jews are not needed while whites can do much better themself.

Israel destroyed the chosen race meme. When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

>except they don't Fucking steal nations faggot.
>when we're white army's better? Maybe in wwii when whites had men and not transsexuals
>six foot white Jew reporting in. Most whites are manlets nowadays.
>we have never lost a war god didn't send us in to fight nice try goy.
>except half of the ranks has jews or half jews in them trying to internally btfo the nazis

>they can't defend it alone
Need I remind you?

iq is real but you ignore that Nazi germany was much better tahn germany has ever been with jews

iq matters but to a sertain point.
Becuase they have never had a great army while evry white nation have had a great army at some point like sweden was a superpower in europa and scandinavia was vikings and they ruled navy combat.

GB ruled a 4th of worlds population
germany with hitler was huge
france with napolean was huge
ruissa has almost always been huge
italy was rome
greek was the start of western values ect ect

and i can go on and on but the jewws have never been huge and you might say some thing like

"jews are only 13 million thats not enough for a super power"

sweden had MAX 4 million when they was biggest so yeah jews cant really build great nations

You are dumb they got money and help from white nations.

Sweden had Finns, not a fair comparison.

I need proof for nazi germany being run by jews.

Yeah that one rifle we got from some irrelevant country really turned the tables

Russians defeated Germans. It is good to see Jews fall for their own bullshit, though. Keep on "winning", heh.

Well sweden took finland and ruled over it and we helped you in winter war so i think we have helped eachother enough to be even and all the commanders where swedes in the 1700s.

tell me again how many nations where against nazi germany and how much land germans took?

>"I always claimed that we were fighting against a foe who through thousands of years of learning and development had become superior to us. I no longer remember exactly when, but it was even before Rome itself had been founded that the Jews could already write. It is very depressing for me to think of that people writing laws over 6,000 years of written history. But it tells me that they must be a people of the first magnitude, for law-givers have always been great." - Adolf Eichmann

Sweden faded without us. Considering that Finns ran to be slaves in Novgorod to avoid taxes, and the fact that you starved a third of us to save money (kinda like UK and Ireland)...
Not missing that time at all.

Much, but they kept none.

>jews took some land with help from whites and where fighting with arabs.

>one white nation took a 4th of the world without help

>wow so stronk jews

>better technology
Jews practically invented nuclear (and thermonuclear) weapons, faggot. How can you beat that?

Who invented ovens? I hear they are a hard counter.

nice try it was a white student who invented the idea of a nuclear bomb albert einstein only said lol xd its dangrous senpai

and lets see what whites invented

>rife
>musket
>lock mechanisms(polhem)
>all military tactics in the last 400 years atleast

like smaller units that gustav adolf king of sweden started using and experimenting with

>be a jew physicist
>contribute massively to early nuclear science
>get killed by an insecticide sold by the future pope

>but it was even before Rome itself had been founded that the Jews could already write.
lots of people were writing thousands of years before rome was funded, what's the fucking point?

The point is that Adolf Eichmann himself said that he believed in the inherent superiority of the Jewish race. He was also a Zionist.

>Jews forcefully took some land from said stronk white nation and the local sandnig population combined
sounds decent to me

i have no idea what this text is about and any form of context and where this is from

and denmark that small nation has conquered more land than any of you kikes

Jews murdering people and stealing stuff from them. It's probably from the Bible.

and them being inslaved was also in the bible

Sauce for that claim? sounds like bullshit to me.
Also, implying there were nuclear weapons without the contributions of Szilárd, Teller, Oppenheimer, Einstein, Bethe, Serber, Neumann and many other jews.
The only thing you show is your ignorance.

Just an example of anglos being executed by jews during the fun years, not that relevant.
Oh and on the topic of conquest..

The actual story of the Exodus is this: the Hyksos dynasty was established by Canaanite invaders of Egypt, and then it was overthrown by indigenous Egyptians, and the remaining population of Canaanites were driven out by the Egyptians afterwards.

The Jews then decided that they had been invited into Egypt and that they had been subsequently betrayed and enslaved by the evil Egyptians who drove them into the desert where they all nearly died. And they then proceeded to genocide everyone else when they got back to Canaan.

Lol niggers are physically stronger than whites. Blacks are also stupid, and jews are smarter than whites.

>blacks being stronger

>checks every strong man

Okay JIDF

wasted

niggers are more athletic, but are stupider like monkey

blacks aren't stronger your just fucking lazy and don't lift

whites are stronger and blacks can only fight with hands and be good if tehres a fight with spears the blacks get killed becuase they have no unit cohesion and arabs dont got the moral for a battle seen at battle at tours where they got jewsih and runned for the camp becuase there shit was being taken and by that they lost the battle

blah blah blah. No one cares, sven, your cucked country is literally destroying itself. Have fun telling your shitskin grandkids how superior whites are.

>3. Whites are taller and stronger
Only because we don't try
>European Jewish leaders heeded Nordau's philosophy. Between 1896 and 1936, Jewish athletes won many more medals forAustria at the Olympicsthantheir proportion of the total Austrian population.[4]

>Nordau's idea of Muscular Judaism also inspired the founders ofHakoah Vienna, a Viennesesports clubespecially well known for itsfootballteam. American journalistFranklin Foerhas written that Hakoah (Hebrewfor "the strength") was "one of the best teams on the planet" at its height in the mid-1920s.[5]Hakoah players decorated their uniforms with Jewish symbols, such as theStar of David, and adopted nicknames of historical Jewish military leaders, such asBar Kochba.[1]

SD is biggest party and all other anti kike ani nigger ect ect party is growing and my children gotta breed with a black to have a mixed babby and that wont happen

Anti what now