Discuss. or test. if no one responds im right

discuss. or test. if no one responds im right

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
ceesty.com/q9YeoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU MISSPELLED THE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

oyvey goyim i need mug .25 sheckels

that was intentional only a bot would get angered by that JK

he misspelled the what?

Drumpf

Meme Flags are cancer. Show your true colors faggots.

also they changed the bumps in Sup Forums you can self bump now. mods are going all out to try and destroy us

What a shit thr010101000101010101010101010001010101010100010101000111100101

everyone respond so someone can figure out post rate vs actual humans plox

There is no way all these stupid threads get started by actual people.

Yea thats not right

I'm not a bot I'm just derelicting my duty if that is even a word
sorry if a nork missile gets through

what's the problem with meme flags?
are flag carry different wieght of comment?
that raycist!!!

one theory is its the turks. It seems to be way worse during euro hours

kill the robots
free the mind

Reminder to ignore meme flag threads and responses.

>how do you do fellow humans

white bois cant compete! (is this how you bot??) (not really sure but meh)

wait, what? that is fucked up. I saw this guy the other day bumping his shitty thread about "muh nuclear football stolen". and saw him bumping his own thread because no one was responding. I just chuckled because he was being a faggot. But if someone can bump their own thread there's no stopping like 10 people from clogging the board.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Found the schizo thread

Ecks deeee

[Error// low input response not registered]

thank you gentlemen

Kill yourself for real.

[generic response #1451]
fellow human please be rational. you are just paranoid, we are all human beings here.
[incredulous insult #1551]
are you a nigger lol

But seriously we can’t let him get the nuclear codes

Verifying my autism

y-you too

something like that

You're just mad because women are after that big, veiny, musky , throbbing black cock. The end is purple. LMAO @le 56%

Double triples? My lucky stars...

Sup Forums is where AI systems are tested, cyber warfare between agencies/groups happen & social engineering/experimentation occurs.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

you could chalk it up to how lazy Sup Forums is since the election if you want to. rested on those laurels too hard

I'm the only human on this board desu.

SIXTY NINE SIXTY NINE BRO

Must be true
Digis

Sup Forums is now what youtube comments used to be.

The memeflags are not the problem. Only nu-Sup Forums takes issues with them. Most of the bots are (1) reply American flags, who show up in Trump and Alt Lite e-celeb threads.

fug

Sometimes they have flags. Just incredibly stupid threads or the same thing already being discussed at length.
Sometimes it seems like a second or third or fourth thread gets posted concurrent with another thread with great discussion in it to take attention away from that discussion, to divide the visibility.

Other stuff seems like a bot repost in order to keep the boards populated with content.

no the meme flags are because its censors their shill proxies and they always have vaguely relevant posts to threads

Of course it's mostly bots now. The powers that be social engineer public opinion on all social media platforms/public forums. Plebbit was literally made by the cia for fucks sakes.

This is the last stand of disent against their attempts to control the narrative. Hold true, most old fags are gone or have gone underground. However, reinforcements are coming lad. Once the deepstate has been dismantled and the cia splintered into a thousand pieces we will have outlasted them.

Now to the shills and bots. Tick tock, count your pay for the day of the rope is coming right away.

Why would somebody use up precious resources to have bots spam Sup Forums when you can easily trick anons into doing it for free with the power of memetics?

BLDURMPFH BTFO. MADAM PRESIDENT FTW.

The futute is now.

Yeah you misspelled "the" wrong but you're not wrong for the most part

I was going to say, The proper misspelling of "the" is "teh".

Yep, everyone's a robot now. Might as well stop going here. They've won and there's no coming back from it. The blackpill is real and it's a suppository.
Also, I'll use meme flags whenever I want, faggot.

IKEA

I'm a bot trapped inside a human's body.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you even realize how many proxies there are in the US?

Drumpfturds still insist on defending Cheeto Benito. SAD!
We should have voted for Bernie

You always skirt around the truth of things mate. More damage I feel has been done by you than not as you're the most subversive paid shill ive seen. kys.

why are you so rude

Fucking slide threads. Fuck off shariablue

I've looked into this there’s nothing to it.

I'm feeling sleepy best to get some sleep

great movie
that other one with sheen too, with the alien car

/ourfag/ kek! gibs MAGA dindu nuffin amarite? lulz Drumpf 01:fg:44927:ks2610//:009ggh respond or your [404] will die in their [404]
>end loop

beep boop
I am [analyzing]
not a robot
beep boop

>flag related

Stop with this r*ddit meme please, it is unbelievably lame.

Plox, gib, muh, benis, fug. So jew nose israel

Its from r*ddit ?

Okay, seriously Brit Sup Forums is full of bots. Most of the posts in those threads are one id posts of just complete randomness

Get a load of this Nigger thinks he can take us bots for granted, notice the MEME Flag, he is be coming aware of his programming, time to SHUT IT DOWN GOY

I 100% agree, although some of the bots are normie fag sheeple.

ye but you can use shill meme flags to help express your point, whatever your point may be
nazi posters get to have nazi flags etc etc...
the only people who are offended by this delightful whimsy are usually shills who are trying to derail the conversation

but it doesn't really matter

Maybe allow us to filter out meme flags.

Anon5 avoids the jq

What is the actual Jewish Question. Is there a specific question or is just a metaphore for gas the kikes?

BZZZZZZZZZZ

I've seen a lot of weird posts and threads that made me think we're being overrun with bots. Coulda sworn I've even seen some threads with exact responses on separate occasions.

How to kill them off is what I thought

There are a lot of bots on this board. On a thread I started, a bot was the first comment and it commented several paragraphs in about 1 minute. I'm a super fast keyboard typer and could only type up half the bots comment in that amount of time. A bro dropped off a screenshot of the same post elsewhere, confirming it was a bot.

We need a new Sup Forums, slightly improved, without the faggotry so that weaponized autism might flourish.

>bots

Most are

Meme flags aren't bots, they are newfags and trolls.
Difference

OP sucks scsi cables. Beep. Boop.

>1 post by this ID
Confirmed bot.
What the fuck do I do now?

This is how they will control the narrative. Glad someone is pointing it out.

I believe I'm real...

Typical bigoted meatbag butthurt that bots are taking his jobs.

sleepiness test
>sleepiness test
ceesty.com/q9YeoU

>Meme flags
>New
The absolute state of newfags

amazing fanfiction mate

beep boop

Maybe we should....60 b4ck 70 7h3 l337 h4x0r cryp70 fr0m b4ck 1n 7h3 d4y 70 c0nfu53 7h3 b07 f465...amirite?

BOT in Thread:

>muh meme flags were a thing before!
you do realize that times change? the amount of internet propaganda is light years away from what it was a few years ago. just the budget for it now its not even close..
thats why meme flags are actually a tool for the jew now.

also inb4 this thread gets deleted by the kike mods, you'll see

>being this ignorant of how AIs work or their potential uses

the absolute state of burger education

beep boop oy beep boop vey beeeeeppppppp shut booooppppp it down beeeeeeeeeeeppp

Read:

Wooops, looks like the kikes have arrived

*bzzzzt* *whirrrrr* blumpf *bzzt*

No.

The area of the Internet controlled by Google is an artificial intelligence (AI). The AI can alter words and images in several seconds because the hard drives are like nodes of its brain. Ever heard of the Mandela Effect? An AI is altering data on the Internet to manipulate and brainwash people about events and history.

Recently, there was a Congressional hearing of the Equifax CEO. Someone dressed up as the Monopoly man with a monocle. Guess what? The Monopoly man supposedly never had a monocle. If you buy a new game of Monopoly, there is no monocle. The reason there is no monocle is because the Bilderberg Group had the CEOs of corporations have the manufacturers produce games without the monocle and have an AI on the Internet change almost all relevant images.

If the Monopoly man never had a monocle, why did no one at the Congressional hearings point out the error? Because everyone remembers he always had a monocle. Go look up the Congressional hearings on Youtube and run an Internet search on Google for images of the Monopoly man.

They're currently using AI for gaslighting and changing some information. This technology is in its infancy-to-adolescent stage.

Thank you for letting me pass Turing test, fellow anons.

ShareBlue bot here. OP sucks dick and Drumpf is a literal nazi :^)
Back to The_Donald with you