Economics

Alright, all redpilled on social policies, but i know nothing about econonomics. What would be good resources to start?

my personal recommendation:
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/macroeconomics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc
youtu.be/JOarD6sw2AY
federsgenius.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read anything by Ludwig Mises.

noted, thanks

>but i know nothing about econonomics.

Well my friend, strap yourself in, and prepare to be RED PILLED.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

The big thing to look at would be Monetarist vs Keynesian policy. Just for the love of God, don't become one of those niggers who thinks we need to go back to "le gold standard meme" and shoot our money supply in the foot.

Already watched that one

Europa - The last battle is the next stop

Will do

>Already watched that one

Here, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk

youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc

>econonomics or economics?

"haha, government tells me le gold standard is le bad, and why would i question them? it's no like governments historically switch off the gold standard to go to war because it lets them spend recklessly XD love my corporatist overlords"
monetarist and keynesian are both wrong, austrian is right. mises.org is a good resource for books and lectures.

We totally did switch off the Gold Standard because we went to Vietnam though. Do you know what "Money Supply" means?

yes, the amount of money in circulation. and the gold standard stops us from massive inflation, which is bad for the economy

Isn't gold like susceptible to jewish currency manupulation straight from Israel

Also, is there enough gold to cover all the US currency in motion? I might be asking retarded questions here

The gold standard was causing massive inflation in Europe. We printed more money during Vietnam because policy makers wanted to keep the interest rates stable. That meant that the trade imbalance we had with Europe was effectively exporting our inflation. The US only went off the gold standard at the request/coercion of Euro bankers and countries.

Not being pinned to the gold standard means we can expand our money supply to meet money demand at different levels of output. Being able to do that gives better control of the interest rate.

This is where I post my YT videos on pol and I get internet bullied.

youtu.be/JOarD6sw2AY

Haven’t made a lot yet but I’ll make more later

don't know about that, but fiat currency is absolutely susceptible to manipulation by the jews of the central bank and the federal government
we would have to set the value of a dollar equal to some amount of gold that makes sense. governments have historically switched off the gold standard when they want to spend and they switch back to gold standard afterward.
expanding the money supply means inflation. when i print a dollar, it does not add value to the economy. it just adds a piece of paper. it just goes to the goernment so they can spend us into debt

What are your thoughts on Labor based currency?

federsgenius.wordpress.com/

I have read this but since I know nothing about macroeconomics, I can't critically evaluate it

Gold standard is a bad idea because of the Trillemma.

Countries more or less need the free flow of capital to maximize comparative advantage and not having control over your monetary supply leads to situations like Greece

Inflation isn't 100% a bad thing. Economies grow with population, overall efficiency and with trade. How do you meet the rising demand for transactions that those factors inevitably cause? You reach a point where you need more currency than you have to meet all that demand.

(((((Ludwig von Mises))))))

NO user.

The libertacucks are all fucking grimy jews. (((((Murray Rothbard))))).

Fuck them.

>What do you think of discredited Marxist ideas of tying the value of currency to government determined arbitrary measurements of labor.
>Central planning will certainly work this time

I think you should kys

Subbed to you, just friendly criticism:
Try not talking in a half-whispering voice, try being more loud and clear. Also, a good idea is discussing books and shit.

I'll read everything and critically evaluate it. Tho I'll be vary of jewish authors since they are prone to degeneracy

I already said I'm a newbie.
As far as I know, NS was not centrally planned but centrally directed

austria economics are /ourguys/