Recep Tayyip Erdoğan

What does Sup Forums think of him?

>could become autocrat soon
>however, islam-based autocrat

>is nationalist
>uses his nationalism to shit on european demographics

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/tr/originals/2016/10/turkey-ataturk-became-new-model-for-erdogan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May Allah bless him

Im not a turk or a muzzy so I hate that he shits on european/western countries but he is a nationalist/authoritarian so I cant really hate him for using his aggressiveness to shit on the weak western countries

It's a mixed bag, really, but we're so cucked I'm afraid our leaders may not be able to stand up to him when the time comes.
Authoritarians like Putin provoking the EU, I can take it, it stays in the family, but not from a fucking muzzie
I was hoping someone with more knowledge than me could provide us with insight on his opposition and whether or not someone credible could oppose him

Eh
Most of the West is ran by weak leftists. If anything people like Erdogan will just steam roll them all day.
>he kind of already does that

>>could become autocrat soon

when the fp is also the bp

I like him beacause he is pissing off kurds, albanians and north africans

>lets k*rds dodge taxes, use free electricity, water
>takes in 4 million syrians
>will give them citizenship to boost his votes
>supports sunni k*rds over shia turkmen in iraq
>is nationalist

That's how he's perceived over there, and not only by lefty media. But I don't understand why he took the syrians in the first place, given his dislike for the kurds

he doesn't dislike k*rds. k*rds just refused to swear allegiance to him and this is him trying to punish them.

>What does Sup Forums think of him?

Same retard as Trump. Less money.

Reminder that you should not interrupt a retard when he's doing the job for you for free, the retard is ending the meme that islam and demograzy can exist once and for all :DDDD, the t*rks deserve him, they had every chance to get rid off him but they didn't, now they should know there will be consequences

what the fuck is up with the recep tayyip shit? does this nigger have 2 first names

I love when Alex Jones says his name

URRGUN

>Nationalist
>BTFOs feminists, commies, SJWs and K*rds
>Cultural traditionalist
>Social conservative
>Allied with Putin
>Shits on Israel all the time
>Red pilled on the JQ
>Fiscally liberal and pro free markets
>Strong man leader and a man of the people
>Zero tolerance for corruption and degeneracy and (((fake news)))

Sultan Erdogan is literally Sup Forums personified. The only reason Sup Forums hate him is because he's Muslim.

This should just about do it.
He is an absolute Despot, he Turkey will NEVER join the EU as they cannot meet any standards for entry.
Flooding EU with dirty ISIS loving Mudslimes as an economic weapon will be the turning point in the demise of Western Civilisation.

He has this delusion of grandeur and believes he is Ataturk reincarnated. Want the Ottoman Empire back. Fuck him and his roach population.

I like him because he makes cutie turkish girls want to leave turkey and move here

We hate him because he is a roach

Typical roach: stupid, religious and emotional.

Don't you even dare compare them. Erdogan is so much better than Trump it's not even laughable.

Would be 10/10 if he wasn't a muslim.

He's a tinhorn dictator that most likely staged a coup against himself to consolidate more power. And what did he do with that power? Make teaching evolution illegal in Turkey, great job Recep "I can't read" Erdogan.
This.

Explain, please. Ataturk was a republican. It doesn't seem Erdogan is like that

why do you love white subhumans so much

He wants a new dawn of Turkish influence, already dictates what happens on his borders.
His rhetoric is extremely aggressive and want a one party state ruled by executive powers that cannot be challenged, even using social media to criticise come with a jail sentence. Free speech does not exist.

al-monitor.com/pulse/tr/originals/2016/10/turkey-ataturk-became-new-model-for-erdogan.html

There you are! Have some bug spray left for you buddy. Just say when.

How is that a negative? For all their flaws, the last dictatorships in the middle-east/near asia were pretty stable before (((democracy)))) was brought to them

Very true regarding Saddam, Gadaffi etc but Erdogan is more dangerous in my opinion.

why are *r*bs so butthurt? westerners bomb the fuck out of your countries and you lash out at the guy who helps you.

he did a fucking fake riot last year, he is truly mad

You haven't answered my question, you honorless snow melter subhuman
and i can easily stick that bug spray up your ass.

Just leave this here shall I?........

FPBP

Why does the religion of a man dictate how much he is liked? A man is a man, regardless of his religion, he is either a good man or a bad man, thought anons here would be a bit more cluey and not swallow the whole media muslim hate campaign. Media is succeeding in getting people to hate that which they do not know and cause an ever growing rift in society... we are all humans, whom or what we worship shouldnt define us as a human being..