Just finished the 25 berserk anime episodes

just finished the 25 berserk anime episodes

what to do now? is there only manga for the rest of it?

Watch the new anime, it's a direct sequel to the first and it improve from the manga in every way.

This.

Don't listen to these retards
It's not even a direct sequel, there are hundreds of chapters in between
In fact these guys have to be trolling
anyway either watch the last movie to get closure on the eclipse faster or read through the manga, but that's gonna take a while and leave you wondering what happens after the eclipse

Kill yourself.

Is there an anime equivalent to F# A# ∞ ?

Listen friend. I am not going to bait you. Read the Manga while watching the new anime. Skip the movies at least the first two and don't listen to what others say. The animation might be mediocre but I'm liking the new berserk.

Oh no, it's way below "mediocre".

Akira

Why the fuck would you watch Berserk anime before reading the manga?

The animation is shit but so was the animation in the old series. It was fucking bullshit even for the standards back then. Abysmal.
But the music was great And it felt just overall more like Berserk should. I don't exactly hate the new anime either though

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Ergo Proxy?

Idk something bleak

I have only read the manga, never watched any of the adaptions and I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Am I wrong, Sup Forumsnons?

You're right.
Even the '97 anime that gets so much praise is a poorly animated clusterfuck that leaves out half of the story.

Glasslip

Bleak and kind of pretentious but still fun, sounds about right.

There's waaay too much happening in Akira. I'd say Mushishi.

Definitely not mushishi, F# A# ∞ isn't a quiet, contemplative album. Mushishi would be more Brian Eno.

Well, to be honest, I haven't listened to F# A# in a long time, but I still feel that Akira is too active. I mean, just think about the big endfight.

Dumb shitposter

Heh, I haven't listened to it in a year or two as well. But I also haven't seen akira in longer than that.