This is more funny than I thought it would be

This is more funny than I thought it would be
Saiki's delivery on his lines get me every time

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#f0cfabcec2b0529f_1
hotchocolatescans.com/releases/d-frag-chapter-78/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am happy Saiki is getting more recognition, the threads die quick, but I it is a start.
Chapters are coming out semi-regularly the anime is pretty good despite being a 5 minute short collection.
It is a pretty good time to be a Saikifag.

I'm right there with ya OP, I checked it out on a whim and I'm digging it

Better psychic show than Meme psycho 100

Too many narration for me.

Meh/10

Saiki fag here too. It feels good.

AMAZING!

I can't enjoy the anime because of Funi. I literally can't read the subs.

The manga is great though

Wait for Daisuki rips.

That's so true tho. I had to pause or rewind to understand who is who

Seems low budget fujoshit trash humor.

>fujoshit
Have you even watched?
It even has the cutest, kindest and most perfect goddes in the world Teruhashi-san.

They need to release that chuuni's theme already. As a full song.

Do you think Saiki is gonna get Teruhashi?
I like Chiyo or another girl better ._.

Low budget =/= instant shit.

It's just that it has high chances to be.

Chiyo is gonna switch over to kaidou.
Teruhashi becomes quite serious about Saiki there is a challenger though.

Green hair dude looks like Gintoki. It wants to cash on Gintama fujo bucks.

Anyone here fell for those troll charts saying Saiki would get an adaptation next season, but then you read further and they said the same about Keit-ai?

could saiki defeat dark reunion?

When does this chick come into the manga?

You mean juddgement of knight he is just a lonely chuuni who wants to have friends?
He is nothing like gintoki.

Any girl or boy who isn't teruhashi bitch is fine by me

The guy looks like tumblrina, I refuse to watch it.

I dunno this is just a spoiler pic from a tumblr blog.
I think it is like 100-200 though

I searched for hours trying to find "Judgement Knights of" song that plays when Kaidou appears. I realized it was just for the show but it was funny.

Teruhashi-san is a top tier waifu though.

Your loss.

>I have go to

Does her homeplanet need her?

ahhhh goddammit.I have bad luck choosing ships

h-he's fast

There is 0 meme on Mob so far.

Could Mob beat Saiki?

No not in anyway possible we have only seen him holdback untill now and whe havent even seen all of his powers yet.
Those things on his heads are limiters on his power so we have only seen him holdback with his limiters on.
One chapter it broke broke down and he tried to fix it with his time reversal power, but he reversed it by 10 years or so he had to go limp to not destroy everything in his path and that is only with one of them broke down.

We haven't seen the full power of either.

>I can't enjoy the anime because of Funi. I literally can't read the subs.
That's true for a lot of shows this season. I typically will wait until about the 2nd week of a new season to find out who is subbing each show. Usually, a group will pop up by then, although I'm not seeing anything currently. Hopefully Doki will pick it up.

>tfw translations will never catch up

It bothers me a lot that the anime wasn't made with any big ambitions or anything, so it's going pretty much down the radar even though its job was to get people interested and join the translation team to speed things up

3 chapters came out yesterday after a week, but yeah even though I am grateful that there even are translation at the pace we are going now we will never catchup with the current chapters.

>tfw can read Japanese fluently and never have to wait for translations
It's never too late, user.

Is the full ED out?

Daisuki releases 5 episodes at once every week. Subs aren't that much better, but it's no Funi.

I want say that you should get the fuck out of here, but even one person leaving would probably kill the thread.
So I am just gonna suffer and be super jelly.

>tfw understand maybe 60% of dialogue in animu despite never studying japanese
>tfw this means absolutely nothing when it comes to learning kanji

Doesn't jump and kids magazines in general have kana?
I am in the sameboat though.

I wasn't buying into Kamiyan voicing Saiki at first, but goddamn he's on point.

>get kana, basic grammar, sentences, structures and vocab down
>learn how to look kanji up easily (using radicals)
>start reading easy shonenshit with furigana and use a dictionary for looking up everything, comparing with translated content side by side

It's a bit time consuming at first, sure, but you'll end up being able to read Jap fairly quickly.

what chapter are you most looking forward to seeing animated?

>implying he's not part of the Dark Reunion

Turn off the subs and try to translate it by transcribing lines on paper into English. You'll probably find that what you previously thought to be "60%" is actually more like 6% of the total vocabulary content. It just seems like you understand more than that at first because you've learned many of the function words and grammar, which happen to occur with the highest frequency. Once you realize that function words and grammar can't help you understand the content, you'll understand where you really are in your language ability.

100 yen man or the one were he discovers the internet.

Not the same guy, but do you have to write it down?
I watch some shows without subs, but I can still understand 60% or more of what they are saying after checking out with the subs.
Thoses shows are dbs and yugioh so them being kids shows are probably helping out a lot.

You don't have to do anything, user. However, if you want to test what percentage of the dialogue you are actually understanding, this is a pretty effective way to do it. To check your answers, just go back and watch it again with the subs enabled and compare what you wrote to what the fansubber wrote.

I found the d frag chapter that was uploaded fully in romaji as an april fool's joke a good exercise to see how many japanese words you can actually understand.
I was surprised i understood everything almost perfectly.

today's short is out

dark reunion is at it again

where can I find that chapter?
couldn;t find it

bato.to/reader#f0cfabcec2b0529f_1
It's chapter 78

>potato

hotchocolatescans.com/releases/d-frag-chapter-78/

>gets scammed by a super high delivery fee
>coerces the scammers into letting him pick it up himself

I need more of these chapters and the anime has done me no favors in subduing my need for a bigger Saiki fix.

What I really like about Saiki is despite coming of as cold, serious and annoyed by the people around him.
he does care about his friends and he can be just as silly as them even though he doesn't want to admit it.
Like it is hilarious how obsessed he is with this extraordinary normal guy.

JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF

will they ever release that song?

Isn't Saiki omnipotent?
Although the thing living inside Mob could be a God so it will be just God vs God on best case scenario for Mob. If we don't include the thing living inside Mob, he easily loses to an omnipotent psychic like Saiki.

>Isn't Saiki omnipotent?
he says in his introduction he isn't

most of his powers have all kind of "catches". then again that might just be with the limiters on.

the limiters let him control his own power easier, because its so overpowered.

If they don't it's RIOT time

still, he just has a limited set of powers, he's not omnipotent

Ok i'm starting to lose it
Episode 11 /12 introduce the magician but I was sure I already watched an episode were we saw saiki helping him with the 1.2 mil yen box
And I can't find it
Help

Saiki does have an absurd amount of power, but he's basically a normal dude.
Remember he said that if nendou wanted he could just take him by surprise and stab him, that's why he feels so insecure when his telepathy is off.
I think Mob does have a passive protection barrier, and whatever the hell is inside him probably wouldn't let him die.

Is that Yukari Tamura's voice?

Was it rape?

That would be the latest manga chapters, not the anime.

Thank you user
I thought I was crazy
Guess my imagination got too wild and mixed the anime and the manga together