Why does China block Jewgle and Kikebook?

Why does China block Jewgle and Kikebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because there primary function is mass disruption and manufacturing public consent or disent based off the whims of a rouge CIA/FBI.

The answer is in the asking

wut?

THey re aware aware of propaganda.

Why not

bc agendas get pushed through their sites, usually liberal, and they dont want the publics opinions to change of the government, that wants to stay in power, and etc

because only the chinese government is allowed to produce propaganda in china.

Is it just me, or is the Chinese government what leftists want?

The Chinese won't let foreigners own businesses in China and they don't want competition for their state run search engine and social media site.

Ha no.

The politburo and CCP are massive capitalists

>call it Jewgle and Kikebook
>still ask why it's being blocked

Cause they hate degeneracy.

Have you met chinese people? They hate faggots and communist so much

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Because they're not stupid?

so that western propaganda can't poison the minds of its youth.

They ban it because in this day and age they can topple a government quicker than a full scale military invaision. You just have to look at North Africa and the middle East to see the damage they can do. They are just as important to modern warfare as aircraft carriers and tanks are.

Because they hate gold niggers.

Because they want all the surveillance to themselves.

because facebook and jewgle are intelligence operations. China wants to build their own social media intelligence operations and have them spread throughout Asia. They have been fairly successful in this endeavor.

Are they State Capitalist ?

Why does China blocks Sup Forums?

They fear the autistic shitposting powers of Sup Forums.

But modern left doesn't want real communism.

So the chinese jews can fuck shit up instead of having the international jews do it.

I summon china

Pretty much this desu.
They are propaganda and spy engines, especially fb. Fb is the single largest feat of social engineering ever undertaken by a government

Sup Forums isn't blocked in China, The Capt is though for most places meaning chinks mostly lurk.

*Captcha

Why does US ban DJI drones?

>hostile government getting large scale access to your citizenry

Because jewgle and kike book are used to push American propaganda the chinks want to push their own.

china hear under proy ask me anythiung

Why does Sup Forums blocks China, /?

Also, China has weibo, which is their version of facebook.

The Chinese are wise to Jewish trickery and schemes.

because it is a manipulation and spying tool probably run by CIA Niggers.

I hope they do it here too soon

It's just a ban for the military, not civilian market. The reason is a risk for spying and cyber security. Military shouldn't use foreign hardware, or at least for potential enemies anyway.

Sup Forums doesn't block China either. What happen, is that China banned Google, and so captcha can't be used. You can post from China if you use a Sup Forums pass.