Video of gay man kicking Christians out of his coffee shop

A lot of good discussion in the other thread, but got archived. Figured new thread to continue the discussion.

A gay man kicks Christians out of his coffee shop. Saying "if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?" and "Get the fuck out of my store".

youtu.be/hAy08J9SFV0

Why do they expect us to tolerate them, when they don't tolerate us? Why isn't this as big of a deal as the Christian bakery refusing to bake a gay themed cake?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60878-d3168640-Reviews-Bedlam_Coffee-Seattle_Washington.html#REVIEWS
twitter.com/bedlamite23
bedlamite23.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863352/Oregon-bakery-refused-make-wedding-cake-lesbian-couple-religious-beliefs-closes-legal-battles-leave-business-financial-ruins.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/24/born-again-christian-ashers-bakery-lose-court-appeal-in-gay-cake-row
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/30/family-bakery-closes-after-left-wing-bullies-finally-get-their-pound-cake.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Fuck Christians.

faggots just want to be exterminated, i mean, its true, many gays are as aggressive and impulsive as women, thinking they have justification to do anything

gas them, fuck it all

fuck you

his store his rules. shame he had to be a piglet about it with that whole line about fucking a guy in the ass but i expect absolutely nothing from such people anyway

no fuck you, jew worshipper

You're all closeted homosexuals. That said, gays aren't going away, nor are their rights. Keeping that hatred inside you your whole life is unhealthy, and you will be miserable. Best move along and accept it

it's funny because homosexuality has always been in accepted in white pagan empires

it's only (((christians))), (((jews))) and (((muslims))) who hate on gays

cake makers refuse to make a gay wedding cake get sued. Gay coffee shop owner kicks out conservatives and is a hero the left is retarded

>You're all closeted homosexuals.
boy that conclusion sure suits you

what do i even do with you

>Make the coffee, faggot.
>"Hate speech! Oppression!"

>Bake the cake, bigot.
>"How progressive!"

Those aren't gays, theyre faggots. Gay people don't flaunt their sexuality

Cant wait to tolerate gay men not being able to keep it in there pants next time i go to a coffe shop

they had every right to be there but it sounded like they were posting up signs in their store

Did they ask him to bake a Bible cake?
That's a lawsuit...

>if I fuck my boyfriend in the ass right here is that okay?!?!
Jesus Christ what do the gays fucking want? To fuck in public and have everyone applaud? What a piece of shit this dude is. Why are gay men so consistently rude and shitty? There needs to be some kind of movement within the gay pride shit that is against being a shock-value degenerate piece of shit.

What was the poster he held? It seems weird they started recording the incident. Something smells fishy.

I do agree with his right to refuse service to people if it's his store. I don't think he handled it well, but I don't know the full story. Regardless of me being a Christian, it seems like the owner was pretty crude and rude in the process. I wouldn't want to return there either way.

>Why are gay men so consistently rude and shitty
the same personality defects that caused the illness in the first place

>Why do they expect us to tolerate them, when they don't tolerate us?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

rule 4, m8.

America and the world at large is out of control and dying of degeneracy. Homos, trannies, sluts, basically everything is about sex to these demons. They won't be seeing the Kingdom of Heaven in my opinion because they go against God, it is clearly stated in the Bible that fornication and homosexuality is a sin worthy of death. Doubt anyone was cutting there dicks off back then, but that can't be right either. Stay strong Christian brothers.

sticking their dicks in your coffee

>would you like extra cream sir?

if you dont drink semen coffee you are a bigot

This is actually illegal. Religion is a protected class.
They don't call them faggot pride parades.

The poster was a Christian poster, posted around town. From what I've read, not even on his store, just around town. The poster was something about reading the bible from what I've also read, so nothing bad or about gays.

However, if someone could link the poster that would be great.

The owner (Gay man), found out that the people who posted the posters around were in his shop, and then the video shows the rest.

This is all I've read about the situation. It also happened in Seattle.

>if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?
This is so fucking weird because i wouldn't "tolerate" straight people fucking in front of me let alone gay guys even though I am gay. Tere's a time and a place for everything
This business is their property. Same goes for the Christian baker. Any business should be able to refuse whoever the fuck they want. If they lose profits as a result of boycotting/ response to discrimination and transferal to another service so be it. It's just the free market doing what it does.

what a retard
If he wants to kick out christians whatever, but he doesn't have to be such a fucking beta about it. Just tell them "fuck off out of my store christcucks"

This faggot thinks in order for tolerance to be true tolerance you have to watch him fuck his boyfriend in the ass.

Let's be real here. No one wants to watch anyone fuck publicly in a coffee shop, straight or gay. What a chode. Hope they sue and this guy gets BTFO.

Discrimination against religious views is totally against the law, the reasoning even explicitly in the Constitution (unlike race, sexual orientation, etc which civil rights laws assumed in the 60s)

He better enjoy giving Christians court settlements upwards of 60k+ (as much as the Christian bakers have been ordered) as much as he enjoys virtue signaling their expulsion.

Gays are the the sickest, most deviant people walking this earth. Luckily the day of the rope is drawing nearer....

>Saying "if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?"
The correct answer is I wouldn't tolerate any kind of sex act in the middle of a goddamn coffee shot, straight or otherwise.

If you're referring to freedom of religion, that pertains to the government and government entities. The constitution's mention of freedom of speech and religion does not extend to privately owned businesses.

he doesnt have to serve them, he can kick them out if he wants. that being said he was a huge cunt about it and the part about fucking his boyfriend on the couch was not only crude and vulgar, but a stupid fucking argument. there are a lot of Christians out there who are going to get damn sick of being the only group you can insult.

wonder if this guy would fuck Mohammad in the ass too

And I bet he wouldn't say a thing to muslims.

Yes pagans love twisted and deviant behavior. Whats your point?

Lol, you have to tolerate watching me butt fuck my boyfriend in my coffee shop a foot away from you or your a bigot!

Who the fuck would eat or drink at
>the Pozz Factory???
Fuck these discriminating fags,sue them into Bolivian

Store owners should be smart enough to avoid any legal landmines and just say "Get out of my store"

The Christian bakers mistake was that they went to court saying "YEH WE REFUSED CUZ DEY GAY" and so they lost. Exercise your godly and subtle right to refuse service, not your ability to disclose your prejudice based reasoning. Simply to avoid possible legitation from civil rights laws...

You're right, we shouldn't keep it inside. We should begin violently convincing gays to change their mind back to normal sanity.

Wow he handled that very maturely and tactfully, such grace.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60878-d3168640-Reviews-Bedlam_Coffee-Seattle_Washington.html#REVIEWS

Reviews of the business.

Owner name: Ben Borgman

The owner looks std-ridden. He most likely puts his poz cum in the coffee for queer laughs.

I hope he realizes the can of worms he's opened...

hi kike
oh this is going to be good

>us
wew

So Christians can go everywhere and put up offensive and propaganda telling people they are going to hell because of their lifestyle and then they get all butthurt when people don't want them around or respect them? Fucking Christians are a bunch of fucking retards. Grow a pair if you're going to go around judging everyone at least man up and take judgement and discrimination back you pussies.

Back to plebbit, pathetic shill.

It's a lawsuit here.
Dunno about "You're terrible if you refuse refugees (but we're not taking any)"-stralia though.

>"if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?"

this is how homosexuals think.

>put up offensive and propaganda
whoops sorry i insisted on a major tenant of my religion haha man that must be devastating for you

What's in the poster he is holding?

BREW THE COFFEE, FAGGOT

Piece of shit entitled christfags. Good on the faggot for doing what he did. More christians will probably be persecuted, those kind anyway

I see your Christian anus got ripped by that comment you brainless sheep. Sorry that you couldn't save it for your Jesus.

Be sure to give them a call!

court should issue warrants to review all surveilence recorded in this cafe. if people are fucking in the lobby its a health hazard and a liability issue.

isn't this the utopia you ancap retards shill for?

It's about 2 opposing worldviews.
For some reason though, business owners of one worldview are forced to serve their opponents, while the other side isn't.

I think this is hilarious. ITT pearl-clutchers who are pissy they might get treated the same way they've been treating fags for years. Boo fucking hoo. If you hate fags so much, why do you even want to go to their coffee shops?

I'm a Christian, except I'm an actual Christian who believes in tolerance and acceptance and love. And I think this is hilarious.

Oho!
Let the games begin

bedlam coffee seattle wa

is the name of his coffee shop

reviews on google, yelp, facebook, etc.

Well then don't expect people to respect you if one tenant of your religion is discriminating, disrespecting and condemning others you moron. You want to be a brainless Christian sheep? then by all means but stop whining when people treat you as a scum because you behave like a scum towards others. Grow the fuck up and embrace your dumb decisions.

so being sexually abused as a kid then?

>Exercise your godly and subtle right to refuse service, not your ability to disclose your prejudice based reasoning. Simply to avoid possible legitation from civil rights laws...

No, they should tell the Sodomites to eat shit and die, and make it a point that they are doing it on religious grounds. The problem is that 100% of these cases end up with the person immediately backpedaling, grovelling for forgiveness, and then reaching a settlement which still ends up costing them tens of thousands of dollars and them going out of business.

Someone needs to stick to their fucking conventions, and then fight this shit all the way up to the Supreme Court.

We christians have tolerated faggots in our spaces; Fuck, the US used to be a christian country, and we still tolerated these bastards. But give them a little power and will not do the same.

Fuck them, the time for mercy has ended. The Bible also compels us for war when it is needed. If is war what they want, it is war what they will get. And a little reminder, we have all the testosterone and the guns.

definitely does drugs and has hiv

The point, asshole, is that the government protects filthy ass bandits when they do shit like this, and prosecutes christians when they do. I think everyone should be able to discriminate however they please without the government taking sides. Otherwise anger boils over and fags get bashed/hung/thrown from rooftops

Accepted?
As in not punishable by death you mean?
Wow, how tolerant.

Homosexuality was still looked down upon even in ancient greece you absolute imbecile.
It didn't go against any laws but if you were a fag in ancient greece you were considered inferior and less manly.

Telling the truth, regardless of who it offends, is more important. I don't think the people in the video got butthurt, and if they did all they needed to do was just leave at that point. I think the owner showed their true colors clearly enough. And the only judgement we care about is from God.

>calling gay people fags
>calling other Christians who are doing nothing wrong pearl-clutchers
>I'm an actual Christian that believes in tolerance and acceptance and love
I think you need to take a moment and check your heart there user.

Sodomites deserve to burn.
Hop in an oven Pagan Sodomite

damn you gave me all 6 rounds with that 'discrimination shit'. going to call me a racists too? any other random derisions of my character you want to throw in as well?

you see this is why the conversation is over. you don't want to talk you want to march out your boring fucking canned talking points instead of trying to understand anything outside yourself. literal brainlet

his twitter:
twitter.com/bedlamite23

deviantart:
bedlamite23.deviantart.com/gallery/

(a few strange photos/drawings/art of young children)

We can add pedo & perhaps pizzagate to the list

Tell him to go to cally

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

fpbp, gays do something for the environment but these religious fags breeds like rats

what was he holding there?

Well here is the thing. I've never seen a gay person tell anyone that religious people shouldn't have their places of worship, that they are going to vote to put restrictions of religious traditions or events. That they are against Christian people marrying and getting benefits from the state like any other person. Christians are the ones trying to police how others have to live not the other way around, so until Christians go around acting all all mighty as if they have the right to impose their moral crap on others they don't have the fucking right to whine when others lash against them more being fucking busybodies. Preach, make your own decision, do whatever the fuck you want but stop telling others that they are bad just because you don't like what they choose to do with their lives. Expect a backslash when you don't mind your own business.

See how homosexuals always try to recruit others?

>bedlamite23.deviantart.com/gallery/
Holy shit what kind of dark weirdo post pictures of dad baby birds lol?

A poster of rainbow coloured hands dropping a fetus.

>sent from my prison

Good. Both the Alt-Right and the Left are sick of Christians, this is something we can all get behind. What's really important is individualism, I should be able to have bum sex with my buddies without some religious nut telling me otherwise

Keep your fedora on. While pol may meme to hate civil rights, the "public accomdenation" clause it defined is worth defending.

Unless you run your business on your own personal land, 99% chance you had to buy/rent land zoned for commerical use by a municipality. This holds several advantages as it allows for city planning, it concentrates businesses so consumers have an easier time, it allows for special utilities to be installed preemptively that never would be warranted in residential zones, and more that all directly assist in improving the economy.

Since these zones are inherently government based, i.e. permit allotments, roads/utilities installed, emergency services gauranteed, the -people- all have a right to use the facilities they helped pay for de facto. For any business to be built upon American infrastrure, they should have an obligation to serve the American public. That is why businesses and employers are held to Constitutional values, because no one is a true enough libertarians to say fuck central planning and moonshine their business in the woods

>his store his rules. shame he had to be a piglet about it with that whole line about fucking a guy in the ass but i expect absolutely nothing from such people anyway

So the 3 christians bakeries that refused to make cakes for faggots and had to close were right after all? Or is just faggots that are right all the time?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863352/Oregon-bakery-refused-make-wedding-cake-lesbian-couple-religious-beliefs-closes-legal-battles-leave-business-financial-ruins.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/24/born-again-christian-ashers-bakery-lose-court-appeal-in-gay-cake-row
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/30/family-bakery-closes-after-left-wing-bullies-finally-get-their-pound-cake.html
Fucking faggots

Gays do make for good fertilizer.

His private business, he can refuse service to anyone he wants.

pretty alpha gay dude. just say to their retarded religious face

>ITT Sup Forums poz cum slurping statists think gay people shouldnt be allowed to kick people out of their property

anyone should be allowed to refuse service, weather its a christain who refuses to bake a cake for a faggot, or a faggot who refuses to make coffee for a christian

hilding the gun of the state up to the head of business owners is the worst thing you can do for personal freedom

Got no problem with this. Let them talk so everyone can hear what's on their mentally ill minds. We need to stop pretending to like each other and protect freedom of association. We can wait till all the faggots breed themselves out and stop trying to degenerate a society in order to facilitate their sexual perversions and in which they don't even have a genetic stake in the future. Homosexuality and atheism are mind diseases that natural selection cures.

>Amish birthrate: 7.7 children per woman
>Evangelical Christian birthrate: 3.4 children per woman
>Muslim birthrate: 3.1 children per woman
>Atheist/irreligious: 1.7 children per woman
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

>Search Results
Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 -- the federal law which prohibits discrimination by private businesses which are places of public accommodation -- only prevents businesses from refusing service based on race, color, religion, or national origin.

so do religious because they breed more useless shit so basically religious are better to use.

>being unironically proud of being from plebbit
The state of Sup Forums in 2017

Exactly.
>You own business
>You pay its taxes
>You go broke if it fails
YOU DECIDE WHOM TO PROVIDE SERVICE

We already have enough obnoxious faggots down here, Seattle can keep theirs.

But that isn't what has happened in the US. Gay rights activists have used the power of the state, via the courts to force businesses to serve them.

>Jesus Christ what do the gays fucking want? To fuck in public and have everyone applaud?
That's pretty much what a pride parade is

Have you noticed the plebbit writing trends becoming more and more common lately?
We need the ponyfuckers to come deal with the situation again.

>Homosexuality and atheism are mind diseases that natural selection cures.

Oh the irony!

Look brainlet, Gays are part of the evolution they basically are useful than degenerate religious retards because they breed like rats.

Gays do something other than breed like cancer you waste of space.

Cry more retard. Christians need to pay for what they've been doing to homosexuals for the past two thousand years

>While pol may meme to hate civil rights, the "public accomdenation" clause it defined is worth defending.

You have to go back.

yeah they're raiding the place god knows why because their effort is meaningless and this board will always exist in the same fashion it always has

Those stores refused baking a cake for those people just because they were gay not because gays were posting anti-christian propaganda outside their store and being offensive towards their believes. They are too very different scenarios. If you go around acting like an asshole and expect respect, you're a first class moron. If those christian people would have come into that coffee shop wearing christian symbols and just minded their own business I assure you they would have been attended properly but no, they have to act as fucking moral authoritarian imbeciles and expect people to tolerate their intolerance and arrogance towards others. Fuck them

>my imaginary dad in the clouds says I cant play with you

If you werent retarded, the law is to protect the knuckledragging fringes from both extremes of the spectrum. Secondly, where in the bible does it say you can take money from fags? This becomes more of an issue of personal spirituality than any defined religious based morals.

Like I said, cum guzzler, just avoid the legal dogshit and watch the words that people against you can witness and quote

Colorado law states that you can't discriminate based on sexual orientation, either. I guess that Christian baker is wrong after all, and should lose the Supreme Court case.

I've never in my life posted anything on reddit you retard.