Why did they make all their flags the same thing except with different colors

Why did they make all their flags the same thing except with different colors.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Cross_flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Finland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

autism

Nordic autism

It's actually a kind of ironic thing considering the current state of religion in general in the north.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Cross_flag

As for the colors, in the case of Finland, muh lakes 'n' snow 'n' shieet
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Finland

>A golden cross in a blue sky

>Why did they make all their flags the same thing except with different colors.
History book: crack open.

christianity

Danish flag is so good everyone else had to copy it.

The Swedish flag is the Danish flag, but just perfected.

The Swedish flag won't be around for much longer.

Norway is objectively most aesthetic

>Isn't a gift from god
>Doesn't even have a name
Pretty shit.

Irrelevant to the topic at hand.

something to do with Jesus or somethin

A golden cross fell down from the sky when the Swedes arrived in Finland. Therefore the Finnish lands are rightfully Swedish according to God. By the way your story is made-up gibberish meanwhile the Swedish story is 100% truth.

>Therefore the Finnish lands are rightfully Swedish according to God
And how's that working out for you right now?
>Our story is true and yours isn't
No u

Why did Africans make all their flags the same thing with the same colours?

>And how's that working out for you right now?
We'll get it back, it's rightfully ours after all. How is Estonia working out for you?

I'll shed a tear for you guys when your tax farmers outlaw your flag for being too christian.

That flag was given to us not you, you goddamn thieves

Estonia isn't danish clay by decree of god, as much as they'd love to be so. They're just destined to lose to us in battles.
Speaking of getting back rightful clay, Skåne, Halland and Blekinge will be ours again someday.

It has a cross on it. It's meant for christians, not you pagan fucks.

I'm not sure if they even know why

Nederland is ought to have Nordic cross flag too due to being part of superiore sphere

>Speaking of getting back rightful clay, Skåne, Halland and Blekinge will be ours again someday
You wish.

>Implying you could stop us with your current faggot-like military
>Implying it wouldn't be a net positive for both parties if you just handed the lands over

I'm all for a gentlemanly national face-off to let out some patriotic steam, but you guys have got to step it up first.
And also kick out those niggers.

>Clay infected with literal cancer (Malmö)
Eh, keep it.

You're also lacking in other relevant fields.

I'm waiting. Just face it, Skåne, Halland and Blekinge will always be Swedish. They have been a part of Sweden for so long.

It's a good, aesthetically pleasing pattern.

>russia is still a shithole
>"muh hair color tho"

t. Protestant ethic and the spirit of capitalism

>They have been a part of Sweden for so long
You fucking imbecile.
Those lands have been Danish for way longer than they have been Swedish.
Know your history. There's a reason why the Scanian flag is so common in Scania.

It's because the source for Sweden is from 2006 while the Finnish one is updated. If you compare them at the same date Sweden was always higher.

>Spending money on a globalist military that has gay parades and allows immigrants to join.

I would've said yes if sweden was't that cucked. but i am prepared for when they aren't.

Alright, though the difference is not that significant.
They still need to kick out the niggers, and while I'll grant you the globalist military point, the finns are in aggregate better trained for a conflict due to it.
Even more so due to having universal male conscription.

Christian autism.

I'd fug that elf desu

You don't fuck that elf. That elf fucks you.

A reminder of Scandinavian unity that will be gone soon the way things are going.

Alright, I'm down with that too

Because we used to be pretty close, still are to be honest outside of sweden which everybody hates.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union look at the scandinavian flag! Same flag, different colors.

It used to be the same flag.

Finland stole our flah. Can't blame them, it looks cool.

Flag aint the only thing we have stolen.
We stole the Finnish Lion from Africa.
There arent any lions living in Finland.

Flag of the state includes Lion.

Because they are uncreative autists.

You forgot England, and a bunch of other smaller countries.

It was to show we are christian: Cock your head to the left and you'll see and white/yellow/red/blue/red/blue cross.

What the fuck? Fuck off. We literally made a small inhabitable rock successful.

Stop being a pussy.
this

also Jesus

Danes were the original flagfags of the north. Everyone else decided to sameflag out of control and due to Danmark being so fucking based (back then) we forced everyone to copy ours with inferior coloring to exercise our control over our neighboring retarded cousins-by-rape

It's better when it's center aligned

The skåne flag is probably older. But nobody knows for sure

its not.
Also something something rightfull clay

Blue eyes, blonde hair actually!

We literally lost half our country to Sweden, and our little "control" was just a very brief period in the timeline.

How is it rightful "your clay" when you rightfully lost it?

Umad

>white and red
>symbols of purity, goodness, cleanliness, passion and love

>blue and yellow
>symbols of coldness, insecurity, cowardice, deceit, betrayal and jealousy

>just perfected

I'm orthodox and it's pretty hard to deny Protestant greatness.

you have to go back

We see ourself as swedes not danes. Not that scandinavians are any different racially

>We see ourself as swedes

sure you do, muhammed

And btw Finland has been ours longer than they been independent. That doesnt make them our rightfull clay

I can trace my ancestry at least 500 years back to both denmark, and sweden, probably thousands of years.

Netherlands is pretty much south Nordstrom, like Denmark, except Saxonic.

1/6 is secretly at war with England, the rest are puppets of England.

Except Finland, since they're too close to Russia

give appelsín pls

>drinking liquor that looks like it belong in a lava lamp in an igloo for all three hours of the day
>successful

GOD DAMN IT SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

*Nordic
wow, wtf.

You are germanics, but are you north germanics like us?

Based Swede

>heh I'm actually the one being cucked, not the one doing the cucking
>checkmate :V)

F

Hey, I can't help it that I gave you shitbags free will. YOU wished for a miracle, and guess who the fuck makes them happen?

Protip: It ain't me.

both Angles and Saxons originated on the Danish peninsula of Jutland

What, can you explain?

>Iceland before Marshall Plan: Island of fishermen, poor.
>Iceland after Marshall Plan: Service center, banking. Not Poor

The only reason Iceland is nice is because the US gave you money for participating in WWII.

>What, can you explain?

What do the Flags of every other country except Sweden have in common with the flag of the UK?

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

>Although the United Kingdom formally declared war on Finland on 6 December 1941, there was only one British attack on Finnish soil — a carrier strike on Petsamo[15] carried out on 31 July 1941 four months before the declaration of war. Additional British participation in the Continuation War was limited to supply aid, aerial support for its Arctic operations and a British airwing (No. 151 Wing RAF) under Soviet command, which supported Soviet air raids in the Murmansk area and trained Soviet crews for roughly a month in the autumn of 1941 — a couple of months before the declaration of war against Finland by the United Kingdom.
>The final peace treaty between Finland and the Allies was signed in Paris on 10 February 1947.

How could you.

Kill yourself.

True that. We finally got dragged into the 20th century in ww2.

>says the flag which was under swedish control for so long
>why do you think they teach you swedish in your schools?

Obviously inferior

We've always been warned of the yellow peril
Riddles, who we at war with and why are they puppets?

theres still like a dozen more like aland and england is close enough

We got better.

I really want to know why danes on Sup Forums are so butthurt about Skåne. Face it, we got our shit pushed in, just be glad that we still even exist as a country. I mean god damn, it happened almost 400 years ago. Skånelandene will never be Danish again so stop crying.

HAS MATUTEI TSURUNEN BEEN FUCKING MENTIONED ALREADY?

>TSURUNEN WAS REPRESENTING THE DEMOGRATS IN THE UPPER HOUSE OF THE JAPANESE PARLIAMENT DURING THE YEARS 2002-2013 AS ITS FIRST WESTERN BORN MEMBER.

A FUCKING MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT CONSIDERING HOW DOUBTFUL THE GOOKS ARE AGAINST FOREIGNERS. OF COURSE BINLAND IS AN EXCEPTION OF SOME SORT, THE OLDER FOLK KNOWS AND APPRECIATES MANNERHEIM AND FINNS.

APPARENTLY A VERY CONSERVATIVE POLITICIAN AND THAT'S EXACTLY AS THE JAPS LIKE!

literally screencap from a comedy show.

Prostitutes make so much money. 200 euros for an hour is so much better than what I make that it's not even funny.

>Marshal Plan
>Giving back a small percentage of money Jewing off of the two Wars through selling Arms to Middle East - Russia and Europe.
>Not to mention earlier "nation loans" with massive interest rates

>Be Iceland
>Work a tireless struggle, surviving on isolated crofts in an inhospitable and dangerous landscape without trees and animals and a very small population managing to build the first national parliament in the world
I have nothing but respect for these hard workers.
>Get help from America because they use your country during a world war for the strategic placement of it
>Thanks America
>"You were poor! You were nothing!"
Epic

Most important post

it's a benis elf

god it's so fucking good

America just does shit without asking for permission. Like the Greenland shit they did. They asked, Danes said no. Still did it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

Danes asked murikans to not publish in jew media. Published in jew media instantly

>United Jewry of America

When that flag tears the cross wont be in the center, that's why our flags doesn't have it centered.

Sweden isn't in NATO huh? We should just invade you for your own good.