FBI Clusterfuck Cover-up/insider leaks thread

Discuss the contents of the image in the OP.

It appears to check out. I have high confidence that the menaanon has viable intel.

we are in the middle of a massive FBI fuckup - even worse than the comey matter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q5GOY
rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=85143
s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU
youtu.be/603C9zCbOu4
youtube.com/watch?v=wqxiA5bFNgc
youtube.com/watch?v=h4RgJXsm89c
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*megaanon

What they confirmed:

>What s/he confirmed to you was when the FBI assumed expedited district approvals and jurisdiction. She told you the FBI had very little evidence and very loose documentation to support the appeal they submitted. The claim in the appeal was "terror ties" and as soon the agency can ever claim terror, they get an approval. But it's almost a week later and still no proven ties and the Vegas PD generally confirmed in last night's presser that they are "confident" Paddock had no ties to terror. This is important because it not only shows you why there've been tensions in the press conference as well as conflicting info between the Vegas PD and FBI's statements. We now know the FBI secured legal jurisdiction over the investigation Monday morning less than 10 hours after the attack and the Vegas PD legally complied and turned over all authority to the FBI. That would then make it illegal to put Lombardo put on the podium and let him make official statements on behalf of the department on the active FBI investigation. The FBI suppressed their jurisdiction appeal filing from the media as well as the in favor ruling for them to assume jurisdiction. Point blank- the FBI submitted a shitty appeal based on fake ISIS ties to guarantee approval on jurisdiction takeover so they could collect and control all the evidence the Vegas PD had collected in the first 10 hours since the attack to control the investigation and all evidence, which lets them control the official narrative and media spin. Then, they forced the Vegas PD to suppress confirmation for days that they had officially submitted a district appeal and had obtained legal jurisdiction over the investigation and made Lombardo keep up department appearances and assumed involvement, by making official statements about the investigation that he hasn't had any legal jurisdiction over, since Monday morning after the attack.

Of course the feds took over, this is SOP. The only surprised was they still made the sheriff their front man. How is this news?

Wonder if we can show if they did the same thing to san bernadino and florida night club

cont.

>This shows you the FBI is trying to fly under the radar while keeping Vegas PD at armslength and forcing them to make official statements on behalf of the department through the talking points the FBI is feeding them. Since Monday morning, the Vegas PD hasn't realistically made one statement of their own since the minute the FBI appeal was approved. This is why Lombardo looks uncomfortable. This is why he's shady on his facts. If he seems confused or like he's giving conflicting answers during the live press conference Q&A's it's because he is

The FBI can't keep their story straight. this is sloppier than a whore's asshole during mardia gras

>"Believe me. We will destroy the, frankly not well-made at all columns. We will build the best most beautiful column-less buildings, I promise you. Whoever paid for these columns got the worst deal, probably ever, the worst deal that it's honestly embarrassing. We're going to make great deals after I bring in my demolition team. Believe me, these terrible columns will be gone and we will build the most beautiful capital anyone has ever seen."

pic related from another thread

the reporter was trying to get meganon to burn themself.

the thread was hit hard by shills too.

>Hiding behind a meme flag

How many levels of subversion are we at here?

He seemed like a genuine degenerate though...

FIFTH COLUMN BTFO

Or a legit spyop

>He seemed like a genuine degenerate though...

nice ad hominem attack.. i guess people should disregard the intel then huh. i mean if a colossal faggort like you says so

several. we are in the neo coldwar post-irony neo ironicist era.

>reading all that shit
Can someone please give me the basic gestalt for this?

You fucking idiots are still sucking this fake ass persons dick? Holy shit. The Land Whales are taking over Sup Forums now?! WTF.

This is all information that has been out there since last year! This Fake "megaanon" just re-worded it & put it all in one spot.

The real Mega user had a trip code, yes? Used it for a long time, Yes? Then this fat ass says they are really mega user but suddenly they can't use their trip code. And these tumblr cunts are eating this shit up.

There is a lot of shady shit going on & this fake BULLSHIT is taking away from it.

My God. You want to believe, but you ignore all the obvious red flags. The main one is the fucking Trip code! But for this one time you all don't care that a lonely lying lard ass is being the most obvious LARP in a long time. I hope the next attack takes out all you gullible virgins

no here's why: it's an iq test. we cant talk about it with you if you havent read it. you can't think about it if you haven't read it either.

if you can't handle it, that's your malfunction.

Just seemed desperate to me.

Exactly. Just pay attention to the faggots who defend this bullshit. It's either the same lying cunt or crazy attracts crazy.

I thought that too for a minute. Maybe they realize /ourgirl/ isn't a genuine autist so they think she's dumb enough to put herself. Last night people were trying to get her to tripcode MegaAnon... almost at shill-level. They were shilling the fuck out of her last night, which sucked cause she stayed with us for almost the whole day into the later threads. It made me uncomfortable m8s. I cried on the inside for megawhore.

I don't recall a Trip code on the first MegaAnon post... the one about MegaUpload being used to transfer Wikileaks files. I don't have a screencap to compare though

I meant it nicely brah. As in, he didn't even realize what he was asking her to do... and it's not like he's going to post his own contact info on here. Then he'd have just been an actual degenerate. Relax.

Yes, because I'm going to spend my precious brain power and time reading through what could easily be fanfic written by some autistic larper.

I think someone powerful wants meganon to burn themself. I imagine if megaanon comes back they will pressure herhim into a meeting or burning themself.

That 'reporter' was trying to ingratiate herself with megaanon.

Some fat lardass posted pictures of her seriously short fat legs & claims shes Mega user without ever using Megas trip code. Saying it suddenly won't work. And shes not experienced enough on Sup Forums to figure it out or fix it.

She/it rehashed all the other actually Anons through out the past year, but worded it differently and USED CAPS to convince the virgins here that they are on the inside.

Then this fake flag tumblr whale re-posts CONSTANTLY with this fake ass shit & calls everyone who questions it shills & freaks out on them. IT's sad it's been going on this long. But it doesn't help that these whales keep making post after post of the same bullshit. And them drool all over the retard who claims they are mega user. They are flooding this board so actual REAL threads can't be seen

This megaanon said the other day they have been coming here for over a year & always used a Trip code, but they can't anymore & don't know ho to fix it.

No, she's never used a trip. If you go back through the posts back to fucking May ass fuck, Sup Forums gave her the mega nickname and they asked her to use it. She only put it in the name ID but has never tripped it. Then someone else started doing it too so they tried to get her to add a trip again, but she wouldn't.

That's smart as fuck of her FYI, assuming she is legit. We know trips add an additional layer of IP monitoring and storing. Honey badger and MegaAnon don't give a fuck if you believe them or not. She just lets you know it's her, drops her shit off and leaves for weeks at a clip.

Lots of shills will target this thread.

The OP's MegaAnon graphic has been converted to a text format:

archived:
archive.is/Q5GOY
original:
rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=85143

That site also suggests MegaAnon might be Bannon or Kellyanne Conway

post /o\ /

TL;DR
>Trump is soon going to disclose information which will severely damage the banking elite's plan of global dominion. "the calm before the storm... you'll see"
>The banking elite stage events to delay or prevent Trump from disclosing this information
>ISIS terrorist claims enable the FBI to take over the investigation from the LVMPD
>A larger event was planned but thwarted, possibly a false-flag operation involving a bomb
>The internet is making it very difficult for the globalist banking elite to maintain their narrative surrounding the Paddock case

Whatever. you're putting words in it's mouth. It said it was banned so she couldn't use it. If it was just the name, again ANYONE CAN USE THAT AND people were using it in the thread a few days ago. So she lied about it being banned. She's been here for over a year & she doesn't understand how to use Sup Forums (her words)

But whatever. It's a sad day when an important story is getting slid & buried by a fake ass lying cunt. ITS ALL INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY OUT THERE! What part of that confuses you people? I will forever sage anything from this larping mentally retarded shill because its keeping people who REALLY want to help away from REAL threads

No she said she only filled in the name bar at the top of a post, but didn't add a password. She never had a tripcode since her first posts back in May. They were still begging her to add a trip late last night. They were attaching directions and shit on how-to. It was the one German doing it the most, too. He was also the one who larp'ed off the fake MegaAnon name in the same thread, but you can tell which was the real and which was tlfake because her post ID stayed the same throughout. Later she tried again and was able to add the name (still with same post ID) but by that point that German Jew had just confused all the lazy on the fucking thread who didn't feel like verifying post ID's against MegaAnon name bars. Shill - 1, Sup Forums -0 on that. Shame on us. pray Kek spares us and she comes back.

-john is legit
megaanon, while before was legit, this is not megaanon
she talked shit on wh user but we all know the real wh user predicted awan arrest
this "she-megaanon" also said trump's announcement would be friday night. she tried walking away from that tho.

again, -john is legit

22,000 people and 100's of professional cameras and not one bit of footage of anybody being shot - seems legit.....

Yes!

Hi there.
DOWNLOAD THIS FILE
ALL PADDOCK'S INFO.
s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

Notice that brother's name is JACOB Eric Paddock.
Why do you keep saying this isn't mossad?

>Pic related = OY VEY!

there was talk of a larger crisis averted by blackwater. people were saying something about a nuke.

if that was true and someone could get a geiger counter to the hotel or area that thing would be singing.

bullshit, shill confirmed.

fuck off shill

What does N U P P M mean?

Umm, No.

Even in it's own words it said it has been coming here for OVER A YEAR. Not just since May. It has been posting in MULTIPLE threads for the past 2 days claiming to be mega user and everyone eats it up. This is fake as fuck & its just using information already public but wording it differently. I've been on this shit for a hell of a lot longer than that larper and there is ZERO info it posted that was anything new. The only "new" bullshit was its predictions which are so fucking stupid, it makes me think this person is getting off on all you idiots eating its ass about them

>TV stations must transmitt all of the presidents speech.

So a (((North Korean))) EMP "attack" during the next presidential address is guaranteed?

Screencap this just in case I'm right.

Hey newfag, pay attention. Anyone from different IP's can use a fucking name without a trip. You just proved yourself retarded. She never tripped the name so if they banned MegaAnon it was banned from her IP. We all know anyone on another IP can use the same name which is why they tried to convince her to add a fucking trip.

Also his mail addresses. One of them was pwned two months ago, anyone got in yet?

done

Anyone think the date he closed(?) his business is significant in any way?

>That site also suggests MegaAnon might be Bannon or Kellyanne Conway

I'd rather bang Conway than Megyn Kelly

THANK YOU! You are exactly right! Not only did this fake say that WH user was a larp, it said that all the others were larps too. Just not "her"

AND the LVMPD user WITH their same trip code was in one of the threads the other day saying that this mega user was lying & a LARP.

This is not the REAL Mega user, and hasn't been for this whole Las Vegas situation.

A geiger counter wont find shit. Its not like nukes just spew shitloads of radiation everywhere they go and it lingers for weeks. Trace amounts of radiation escape, and if a geiger counter is nearby, it will detect that. It wont detect anything after the source of radiation is removed, because theres nothing producing radiation anymore.

Also stumbling around this sensitive area with a geiger counter will certainly result in some feds having a nice chat with you on wtf youre doing.

Trump is a Gnostic master in disguise

In her first post she said "THIS IS MY FIRST POST, but I've lurked". Take your own advice and go to sleep shill. Brick is waiting for you in dreamland...

>gunfire heard 30min before main attack
>dozen+ videos shows gunfire from 4th to 10th floor area
>room service shows guests 2 and food for 2
>while paddock was away someone entered his room with key card
>millionaire with shit job
>let intelligence spooks use his private jet
>planned for months but "he just snapped"
>suicide but blood on shirt all over carpet and bullet casings on his body
>wife ties to CIA in 70's as activist in home country
>married to two men at one with 2 social security numbers
>bunch of things gov wanted to ban but could not is present at the crime conveniently
>cameras inside and out
>woman warning of attack before the attack
>isis going all out claiming responsibilty
>multiple trips to middle east

Nothing to see here guys

He totally wanst a FBI shill selling guns that went south to terrorists so FBI is covering their ass and/or he wasnt an ISIS islamic convert and/or an unfortunate patsy

can anybody link me to any/all LVMPD threads? i lost them. or anybody have the caps?

One thing she said, even if LARP, was to dig into the brother's history and ties more closely.

you really dont want a geiger counter near the site. really conjures contemplation.

HAHAHAHA It would take you all of 5 minutes to go re-read what the fat ass said. It was in a thread from less than 2 days ago. And Germany flag, what is your deal with these threads? You are in EVERY ONE calling everyone a shill. On both sides too hahahaha

>I think someone powerful wants meganon to burn themself.
Money is not an issue. This person now has credibility. They will burn this person, and no one may ever know.
>And shes not experienced enough on Sup Forums to figure it out or fix it.
I saw that picture. 1 of 2 things. This person knows that autist here LOVE feet picts...It is either a lie or the truth....I won't speculate

However, the feet in that pic were not well kept feet. They were boot wearing feet. Not fancy shoes. them toes look like a construction worker's foot and I know first hand.

ignore RgXvv/Rl

they ain't here on their own dime

Go re-read her posts tht you all were jerking off to a day or 2 ago hahaha fucking idiot. Whatever though. Karma will get ya. Hopefully your family too. burying important shit to push your fake shit is fucked up.

Shill, this video debunks the retarded "shooter on 4th floor" bs. You guys are SHIT.

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU

>precious brain power

Whatever man

THEN IT'S NOT THE REAL ONE YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD CUNT! hahaha

it said it wouldn't post exact dates because it would make it look bad if the act didn't happen on said date & since it has been POSTING FOR OVER A YEAR, it didn't want to ruin its reputation it has Built UP you fuck nut. Go back to tumblr land whale

This makes a lot of sense based on Lombardo's Q & A during press conference the other day.

Have you found anything that gives you a sense of what his motive was?
>”Globally…no. Me personally, no, but I’m not privy to the subsequent interviews that took place today. THE FBI IS NOT READY TO DISCLOSE, for public consumption, what occurred in those interviews as of yet”

Around 18 minutes youtu.be/603C9zCbOu4

People with a brain can easily recognize you fucking morons pushing certain talkin points, checking what sticks. Fuck off, you don't belong here and will never fit in.

stop being stupid niggers, erase the gun control push from the imaginary 'bump stock' leftist gun control lobby and lets get back on track with MAGA

B-but she backed up her reasonings as to why she thought WH and Anon5 were larps and in her original SEth Rich and Awan posts, we now know she debunked WH user. She told us to be cautious of people like him who'd get too specific on dates. Then she said the Wendnesday the 27th date wouldn't have been as big of a happening as WH user was making out to be and that it would center around Awan only being implicated by mainstream media, and would have more to do with Mueller and Manafort, and she was right. I didn't even see those posts until it came across my twitter feed. She blew up twitter thanks to that Sup Forums twitter handle guy.

Really looks like another wound to the chest/stomach is being concealed when you piece together the pics they released, doesn't it?

Im honestly not sure what you are implying but yeah as i said, a geiger counter will not find shit unless radioactive material is still present. Again - nukes dont spray radioactive material all over the place whole they are being transported. It doesnt work that way. The radioactive material in the nuke is giving off energy which a geiger counter can detect - but only if its near the nuke. It wont find anything in a parking garage a week later because there isnt anything still there that is radioactive.

By all means feel free to go investigate. You can drop a bunch of money on a geiger counter and fly off to LV and walk around looking for nukes. Not only will you find nothing but the usual backround radiation, you will probably draw attention from whatever alphabet agencies are lurking in the area. Obviously you wouldnt be doing anything illegal but i personally would rather not be hassled by spooks.

Indeed. Personally I don't think there was a "mouthshot" and FBI HRT user was legit.

Seriously though, when did Germany jump into the dis-info gig?
> Fuck off, you don't belong here and will never fit in.
100% exact Share blue talking point

But why for this topic? Why are you actively trying to confuse & misdirect real people? Interesting

Holy shit, bois.

>Money is not an issue. This person now has credibility. They will burn this person, and no one may ever know.

Imagine if someone used the material that they tried to lure mega user with in their limited hangout in order to boost a signal the deepstate didn't want to have out their. haha.

like this thread

This user has been paying attention.
Meg is easy to read if you've been keeping day 1 tabs.
The turdburglar explosion only serves to show her "crumbs" might have some nutritional value after all...
Anyone (((feeling sleepy)))should make some fucking coffee,it's fucking happening.

debunked since two days
youtube.com/watch?v=h4RgJXsm89c

MegaAnon said
>pic related
could be related

>shill calling other people shills
Oldest trick in the book, if you weren't a newfag you would know this. Try another tactic, as that one doesn't work. Check my posts, they contain proper info, unlike the vague and false bs you post.

Theres no question that he was shot in the chest. A mouthshot (ie; he put the gun in his mouth and shot upwards into his brain) would have resulted in either an exit wound (visible PLUS blood would come out of ot) and/or his eyeballs bulging out from the overpressure. If youve ever seen pics of people who shot themselves this way, they generally look like that squirrel thing from ice age - their eyes and shit are all pushed out.

He was shot in the chest. Blood filled his lungs, then his airways, until it overflowed out onto the floor. A clean shot to the thoraric cavity of any mammal will have similar results - blood floodig the airways and leaking from the mouth/nose.

the garthok is about to be narfled by trump and the patriots.

Everyone ashould make coffee and listen to high energy music and get ready to push it to the limit,walk along the razor's edge -but don't look down, just keep your head or you'll be finished

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

The eyes aren't that important, if he had shot his mouth while sitting or standing he would have blood ALL OVER his lower face and shirt. Pic related.

Oh trust me I have followed and I think she's legit. She's made her reasons for coming here clear and she's consistent on that. Her posting style backs it up and I actually appreciate the little whore for letting us know that she knows she's being vague sometimes, but why. I fap every time she says why she can't say when. Yesterday she said that there were a few times she wanted to post about this but if she'd have don't it and said when, even though she thought she was 100% sure, she'd have been wrong and no different than why everyone shilled the fuck out of WH user after he promised us big happenings on the 27th that never fucking happened.

Please magnificent, almighty Kek, let megawhore return to us.

>FBI contracts Saudi's to create terrorist
>Saudis fuck up
>Shit starts getting sloppy
>FBI takes over the investigation

I'm only helping you because of digits. Open pic in another window and remove the m before .png

This can't be Paddock and Danley, can it?

Last night an user posted a thread with a recording of police scanner and transcript from the night of the attack. Does an user have a link to that thread? It mentioned a "non leo group" and their "sergeant" at I think Battlefield Las Vegas.

Still, though, why? Why kill a bunch of innocent Americans. To pit Trump in a war? Force his hand?
Was Pence really at the Luxur? If so, what was he doing? Watching his masterpiece from the pyramid window while sipping whiskey? What's the end-game here? Did those Israelis thwart it?

What the fuck is this shit? Damn it

i don't quite get it. Las Vegas was a false flag carried out by whom to incriminate whom excactly ? Am I missing something `?

I believe I've seen some guro of the crowd... and during the shooting, you can see bullets striking the ground on several...

Timelines are irrelevant.
Time is irrelevant.
All that matters is it's happening.
And they can no longer stop it
Anyone paying attention can see they've lost the plot.
Anyone paying attention can see Trump knows.
Meg hasn't said anything that can't be confirmed via connecting public dots.
That's how we know it's happening,
The absurdist reality they are pushing is not finding purchase.
We're officially Beyond the Veil
This timeline is up for grabs boys

It's a red herring.

i'm on board with something fuckey going on and a coverup... really fucking vet out this info, you've mixed some fake shit in your rundown. cull it after vetting.

The guy in that vid is a fucking retard.
1- the ass fucker can barely handle an AR
2- the anal corn-cobber claims that he keeps the sight picture in the scope the entire time... as you see the scope rise 2x the original placement.
3- this whale pumper closes his fucking left eye while shooting proving his faggotry.
4- IT leans backwards like a full on pussy. Look at that recoil abuse him.

Conclusion - these dildo rangers are gun haters dressing up to play gun lovers to push an agenda.

Shill harder motherfucker

Is Canada as fucked as the states are? Yknow cause we share a continent? And what the fuck is up with all the sleep now posts on these topics. something is seriously fucked.

Anyone who thinks the Vice President of the United States would stay at the Luxor has never set one foot inside the Luxor.

Not necessarily. In all likelyhood yes, but if he fell straight back and landed the way he did then that probably wouldnt have happened.

Regardless - the fact that there is an apparent entrance wound on his chest is evidence enough. How did that blood get there? If it was from his mouth, then blood would be all over his chin and upper chest like you said. But its not - his chin and neck and upper chest are clean. The blood cant just spurt out of his mouth and magically land neatly center of mass and nowhere else. That shit would be everywhere.

Moral of the story is that he was 100% killed almost instantly by a shot to the chest. This fact makes the FBI narrative that he commit suicide untenable - which is why a friendly leaker chose that photo specifically to leak. Im curious to see whether these leaked pics came before or after the alphabet agencies claimed paddock shot himself - if the pics leaked afterwards, it is definitely a giant FUCK YOU to the establishment and their false story.

Anyways. Since its clear paddock was killed by a shot to the chest, it can be assumed someone else shot him. The police already said he shot himself, so they cant just turn around and say their breach team took him out - they already blew their wad on the story that he was dead when they got there. Which means some third party was involved - obviously meaning paddock was not alone and there is more to this than the establishment is letting on (ie; a deranged mystery schizo rampage).

This is pretty obvious to us - but this info should be pushed to normies so they can see clearly that they are being lied to and that there is a massive coverup happening as we speak. Right now the biggest issue isnt what is true and what actually happened - its about showing the public that the official narrative is impossible and couldnt have occured, which means they are lying to us - which means we have clear evidence that the establishment is not to be trusted.

You think yesterday's "MegaAnon" was legit or not?

Your question is related to mine.
What the actual fuck is the end game here?