Why do we still support this faggot again???

Why do we still support this faggot again???

because he is the chosen one.

Because he uses his authority to stop whores from whoring while respecting our 2nd amendment rights.

It's right in your pic related dipshit.

You have a right to guns but not to birth control.

Next.

>Uses one fucked up republican to paint all as hypocrites
Oh, so are all dems loli loving, adulterous, wife with cancer ditching, murderous pedos?

Because your nigger lust isn't covered by the constitution roastie

Birth control is NOT a RIGHT

Seriously its pretty simple

what are positive vs negative rights

>Abortion is birth control
>Making it slightly more difficult to abort your baby is denying birth control

>1 post by this ID

>We
Nice try Shill Fag

It's just not given out for free any more you broke bitch.

WELL-REGULATED FAMILY PLANNING BEING NECESSARY TO THE FECUNDITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE WOMEN TO SAFE AND FREE ABORTIONS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Owning a weapon is a constitutional right in our country.

Birth Control is not

Wait, are they saying abortion = birth control? They can't be that sick in the mind can they?

\thread

wait, where does it say free in the second amendment?

Feminism is useless girls begging white men to buy them stuff.

sage for a sage retard

If the government doesn’t pay for your gun. Why should it bay for you kill baby pill?

"can deny" = make you pay for it

>deny
Trump can stop women from purchasing and ingesting birth control?

>Trump is denying birth control
False. You just don't get it for free anymore. Saves the government money.

Wow, did Trump ban birth control?
No he didn't ban it? It's still completely legal to purchase birth control with a prescription?
>Nice facts faggot

GOVERNMENT PAY FOR MY ABILITY FOR CHAD TO CUM IN ME WITHOUT DISCRETION. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. I NEED MY CHAD CUM AND I NEED IT NOW!!

This is clearly a move to distract liberal, butt-hurt normies from Puerto Rico and the false flag that was the Las Vegas shooting.

He did the exact same thing with DACA - Trump doesn't give a shit about Mexican kids, and it was never about immigration. It was about filibustering congress and starting chaos.

I know you're being sarcastic user, but I'm sorry you have to live under your occupation government, because your flag fits this post very well.

Because the Constitution makes explicit that we have the right to own guns; it makes no mention of some slut's right to take money out of my wallet to buy baby blockers.

>companies can opt out of providing free birth control
>nothing is stopping women from buying birth control
>some how this is a ban

How come libs never fight for men getting free shit? Some birth control pills are like $60 a month and an IUD is like $1200; its only fair i should get that as a yearly bonus

Easy solution. Introduce government funded gun support, then take it away.

All he's doing is making you PAY for birth control, so if anything he's putting them on an equal level. Last time I checked guns also cost money you fucking autist.

Free to buy a gun
Free to buy birth control

Restricting birth control means you have to pay for it? Don't you faggots use that same argument with health care? I have to pay for healthcare, therefore I don't have access to healthcare.

>Deny birth control by not forcing all companies to provide insurance for it.

Why is this narrative even allowed?

For precisely that pic. Good Little Leftists get NOTHING in return for smashing their own teeth out on a table corner.

I win again!

>we
You mean (((you)))
Sage shill threads, bith control shouldn't be up to companies to provide

Well that's a lie. He can deny guns to millions of Americans too. They're called felons

Bait but demands response of fealty to the God Emperor. Hail Trump.

Boo hoo! Buy your own birth control pills , ya fucking Hooker .

You children need to be euthanized

This

Fuck you op

You can freely pay for both.

Nobody is advocating free gun distribution...... Wait!

Like you would do shit, pussy.

Why are you a retarded faggot-nigger?

>deny birth control
So it's becoming illegal? Ah no, they just have to pay for it.

Trump should mandate that every American get an AR-15 with 2 magazines of ammunition, with a requirement that the gun be presented for inspection during a vote.

That would be cost prohibitive, and we would have to train everyone as well. Not to mention we would have to give the nigs and libs a rifle too. No thanks. I just bought a milspec ar and 10 magazines for 600 out the door.

If our country were white, and not ridden with minority crime, I would suggest the government follow Switzerland's lead.

SPBP

>0.03$ deposited into your account

how is trump denying bc to women?

I wasn't aware Trump was giving out free guns

>"Apparently Trump can deny no-risk sex to millions of whores - but can't do a thing about the 2nd Amendment"
Thats how stupid this article is

>1 post by this id

i wasn't aware of free birth control either

>gun control advocate
>trying to sound intimidating
Dream on, faggot.

condoms are literally free if you know where to get them or ask a doctor

>equating not giving out gibs to denying people of something they need

Because women shouldn't get it for free when I have to pay for it.

Reminder: Planned parenthood is publicly funded and exists for women.

>reddit flag
leaf, cuckman, poo, swede, t*rk, or UKuck?

Roasties btfo

Whats a roastie guys?

>1PBTID

Guns are explicitly defined in the constitution as a right the government cannot take away

Whore control isn't

If I'm paying for it I want results. No more goddamn kids! No more!!

Unplanned Parenthood is also subsidies by tax-dollars.

Feels so good having voted for him. He plays to win and the people slowing him down are not quite as smart as they believe themselves to be.

>That would be cost prohibitive
Poll taxes are a good thing.

>and we would have to train everyone as well
no, let the parents take care of it

>we would have to give the nigs and libs a rifle too
If you can't legally acquire your own tools to defend yourself, you don't deserve to be a citizen, and vice versa.

He secures more future targets for those guns

If you can't afford a box of condoms, maybe you shouldn't be having sex.

honey, none of those reddit tier flags support gun rights, you really need to pay better attention or lurk more before posting. Ok?

I have let for some snowflake to let me know where I can go get my free taxpayer-provided gun.

Until those faggots tell me, then their liberated whores don't get to slut around on my dime

Because of that exact image you posted. What a stupid question.

Birth control isn't being denied, faggot. Some women just have to spend $15/m for it now. Boo hoo.

>reddit flag
>not reddit
: /

>what is the constitution

sage

The Bill of Rights is the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution. They are a list of restrictions placed on the government to preserve the nation's freedom and liberty and to protect the nation from tyranny.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Government has no legal authority to "do a thing about guns". Doing so would be an unconstitutional act of government against the nation, also known as tyranny. Apparently, liberals are ok with tyranny.

Now, I ask the liberals to show me where in the United States Constitution is says anything about birth control. I'll wait. I know this is hard for them.

And even if it was, you would still have to pay for it, just like guns.

i'm still waiting to understand this "free" claim

Because she should keep her fucking legs closed, or fuck someone who isn't a degenerate that can't be bothered to wear a condom.

Sorry you cant get a real job, sweetie.k

Does the government pay for my guns? No
Then why should I pay for birth control?

Refusing to pay for birth control is not denying birth control.

>the state won't let me fuck up my womb with taxpayer money!
Birth control is why autism rates are skyrocketing

>birth control denied
lmao
if only the government and insurance gave me free guns

he is trying to raise american women's birth

Sage this shill.

Are male contraceptives subsidized?

Birth control should be illegal until you've had at least one white child.

Is he denying you birth control or denying you birth control paid for by the tax payer. Those are two different things.
Also, you need to leave the country if you want to take away guns. You are either a moron or a tyrant's lackey for having this view. There is no justification.

>WELL-REGULATED FAMILY PLANNING BEING NECESSARY TO THE FECUNDITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE WOMEN TO SAFE AND FREE BIRTH SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
this is much better

so we're in agreement that there isn't "free" birth control?

what's the argument about then?

Cause there is an amendment you stupid fuck. If a person wants birth control they can go fucking buy it instead of making us front the bill.

>not paying for birth control with other people's taxes = denying access
oh fuck off

Stop killing babies you cunts.

Tell me about birthcontrol and what the issue with it has been lately

>it's not a necessity like food, and food isn't free anyhow
>if it's a medicine, any other medicine isn't free either

This. How is he denying anyone? They could also use the tried and tested method of keeping their legs shut if a baby would cost them so dearly they are willing to rip it out of their wombs to its death.

You mean three.

4d chess

>limiting access to birth control
>black and brown births spike because they are the ones who cant control themselves

Trump really is a jew, lol