>thas...thaswuh amm sayinnn

obviously on drugs.

maybe he will be accepted in to every ivy league college with full scholarships

same species my ass

>A dumb drugged hood rat negro
check
>A smelly shop clerk pajeet
check

Is this the most accurate representation of USA in 2017?

based panjeet

No, they changed the EBT cards to look like dollar bills. Nogs kept losing the original ones and rioting when the store wouldn't give them 40s anyway

Friendly reminder this guy is probably going to be accepted into medical school and will be operating on you when you get old

this, no wonder why the country is falling apart.

yes digits do confirm america is trash

In the south yeah

to think i used to believe niggers are my equal. Amazing what kind of stupid shit brainwashing can make you believe

If I catch any of you cunts saying that "At least he was polite" like the rest of the abominable cunts in the video comments, STOP!

If he was polite he wouldn't have gone into the store in that fucked up degenerate state in the first place.

It really is. They say whites are still 50%, but they are miscounting somehow. Whites are a minority, everyone knows it unconsciously. I think we crossed under 50% around 2014. Shitskins smelled blood and the SJW chimpouts started.

More anecdotal evidence that niggers are unfit to live in western civilization and need to be sent back to Africa immediately.

Yet he somehow manages to afford overpriced columbia techwear.

I always wish a poo would scream at a nigger "MOTHER CHUT, PANCHOO!!!!"

that would make me shit and laugh at the same time fucking bitch nigger I'll every single one of you nigga!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!

What country isnt trash in [current year]?

He will get tons of financial aid, grants and extra points for med or law school and they'll make sure he'll graduate or the staff and faculty will be considered racist

What a strange world.

>2014, under 50%
It's probably under 40 at this point.

>A white collecting guns to eventually show the price of freedom

It's so fucked up... I would not defend such a place (country). In fact I would be very tempted to outright destroy it.
Australia is in the process of transitioning into something whites wont defend, it's not this bad yet though.

he was just playing stupid to see if he could get free shit

It's depressing. It has to end at some point too, there isn't going to be enough resources for everyone to live like this.

he'll change society for the better one day

They aren't fat so no.

playing stupid is always a good move for a nigger because it fits them so well we don't suspect a thing

Kek. Any more of these?

WEW. If a vid could say 1,000 words.