School Shootings and School Schooters

You know I whenever I see a school shooting on television, I can really sympathise with the school shooter. I can totally understand the desire to literally murder the other people who go to my school and the teachers who teach me. In my life, I have left three schools due to bullying and while at those schools, I just really wanted to murder everyone in them. The mean students and the even meaner teachers who just wanted to brainwash me. I was no deemed a 'desirable' student and was literally persecuted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKfcc2rM_xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you were a pussy that couldn't compete.
You think you were a wolf?
You were/are a mark, sign of the weak, to be removed from the pool.
Accept that.

Hey, OP, I really enjoy your blog.

You won't get away with this

Pew pew pew

I was never weak. If I only I had killed them all, I would be the last surviver. They would be removed from the gene pool and not me.

Pew BANG pew

Why bullies are so pussy? Run crying to their mommies every time.

FUCKING FAGGOT YOU DESERVE TO BE LYNCHED BY THE FBI

Pew pew

not sure if CIA shill, checking your digits however. Pic related might explain some shit to you.

>I have left three schools due to bullying
the problem might be you

There was this history teacher I really hated. She was a cultural marxist and cutting open her belly and watching the gut fall out and the blood splatter everywhere would be so delightful. after watching her suffer for some time. I would put my gun to her head.

There was also this vice principle who was a total asshole. A few years later, he got caught sending a dic pic to a student.

Literally everyone thinks they're smarter than average, but 50% of them are wrong. Everyone will read this and say "I'm category 2 iz special"

Left Three schools cause bullying.... Lucky your not my kid would of taught you to fight. Running from your problems is not how you solve them. Worst comes to worst I'd have a nice insurance policy out on you for when you snapped and Herod. At least that way you would contribute to your family instead of being a disgrace. The problem isn't the world it's you kiddo.

Get some fresh air Henry

Stop posting horrorcore open fantasies and get your life together

YOU'RE much better off than 99% of the world

>Running from your problems is not how you solve them
Pls its modus operandi of adults. When nigger beats the shit out of them what most of them do? Run away crying for help. So grow up, kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=AKfcc2rM_xI

Woah, so edgy.

So... you got a date for your shooting?
Can you give us at least a close location

Nice try Agent Robertson