Mom is 60 years old

>Mom is 60 years old
>Diehard Trump supporter
>During the election, she sends me a Pepe meme
>I assume she found it on Facebook or something
>Recently she's sent me more Pepe memes, told me "you have to take the red pill," and when we discussing Asia, casually mentioned as an interesting fact that India has the highest rate of open defecation on Earth
This is a nightmare.

>cant take the truth
faggot

She's just upset her son has a black boyfriend.

My grandmother actively posts on Sup Forums I found out last Christmas. It's weird.

this is as real as the moon landing

Just think, she's probably actually witnessed the country turn into a degenerate shithole. You can only read about what she's seen with her own eyes. Talk about redpill.

My grandson took me to a trump rally for his 40th birthday, that's where I learned about Pepe and Sup Forums. Now I come here all the time and partake of the dank memes.

COMPED

nice larp

My grandmother went on a rant shortly before she finally gave up on life and died about how everything her generation fought for went to shit and how she's deeply saddened watching the godless state the world is now in. She didn't explicitly say it was the jews, but it was the jews.

It hurt knowing she was right.

oldest person I know IRL who post on Sup Forums is 26. the average age is around 19.

Old grandmas would be a welcomed change to the constant plebbit faggotry we have been dealing with lately.

Grandmas are now in their early 40’s late 30’s.

You need to eat something you're getting sickly dear! Don't forget to take your redpill too!

you are a lying sack of shit OP

this, but sadly this too

listen to your elders OP yungun

street shitting is all fun and games till youre affected by it

you know the rules, granny

Go back

GRANDMA NOOOOO!!!!!

Idk where in that post it said user was a woman

I hope that there are more older people on Sup Forums

They objectively know more and have more life experience than some 18 year old shut in.

Your mom is a gem, listen to her.
I'm 63 and I send Pepe memes to my 12 y/o grandson.
Not a lot, only the special dank memes.
He just smiles and seems proud of his grandma.

I'm 32 and any time there's a muh jobs thread I find out that I'm basically the average.

Seems like a ton of us started on Sup Forums in college a decade ago and are still here.

The grandmas are the plebbit faggotry. They're slow to pick up movement of trends and memes. They're just now getting that kekistani shit and based black guys in trump hats are gay. It's alright, they just take a while to learn.

gramanons are awesome. old ladies dropping redpills is exactly what civilization needs. i'm not surprised the elders have seen the wisdom and now seek to spread it, that is only natural. this is what elders are for.

if this had started happening sooner, the millenial generation would probably look a lot less like pic related. the elders are now going to be educated their great grandchildren now and they're going to grow up stronger for it.

>tfw my mother used to date George Lincoln Rockwell

Not her but my grandson introduced me to Sup Forums

Hooked up with many men on /soc/

C
O
M
P
E
D

After watching how bad things went from the 90s to 2017, I can't imagine someone seeing the decline from the 40s to 2017

This 4grans thing is starting to sound a lot like a ShareBlue demoralize shill.

grandmothers in their late 30s? Do you live in a trailer park?

I'm 33 and I have been here since the beginning of half-chan

>falling for the porcelain jew

>It's weird
It's weird that you're a faggot about it instead of the fact that your grandmother actually cares about her race

It was their generations fault, they are the ones responsible for the qorld being so shit now

No one will see Sup Forumss influence on mainstream culture until its too late and the beta uprising is complete.

I wish anyone in my family would take the fucking redpill

well unlike OP's bullshit there are actually pics of the moon landing :^)

>lying on Sup Forums

made me heh

(you)

>When your grandma is less of a faggot than you

You're a shitty son. I'll replace you and make your parents happier.
You faggot disappointment.

This is what i dont get about my gen x mother. She’s a diehard christian, and believes everything in the bible literally. She’s redpilled on things like fags and accepts her subservient role to men but she believes all of the cuckoldry and has no concept of race because “were all gods children”.

But she grew up in a part of town that was nice when she was growing up, then it got infested with spics. After i was born we lived in the same area a few years but moved because it became “a bad part of town where you dont wanna raise a family”. But people like her will never name why. Theyll never say its cause a bunch of spics moved in just that its “a bad side of town”.

And then she in no way opposes illegals or any of that cause “gods children”. Why cant people like her not grasp that all cities will become like our old one when they keep flooding over?

Just look at how much of us youth and middle age are angry about the way things are going.

Imagine being elderly and living though the entire decline.

All we get to do is read about the "good ole days" they got to live it.

It must be sickening to them to see it all slip away.

tell her to shoot up a concert

>Religion is cancer
Well no shit

Checked.

My uncle doesn't post on Sup Forums, but he might as well be Sup Forums, he's a Trump supporter, owns several guns, is a practicing, churchgoing Catholic, keeps talking about how Hitler sued for peace several times during the war, plays Hitler speeches on youtube for my liberal dad and keeps telling me to watch the Greatest Story Never Told.

Yeah

If anything, our generation is the one of the best the West has known in the last century

My grandmother is in her seventies
It 100% is weird watching a seventy plus year old woman banepost irl.

wife up your mom

Kid at 18 and kid at 20. 38. Not trailer trashish.

>yfw people are going to start actively roleplaying as old people now thanks to that screenshot of mothers and grandmas from r*ddit

I was speaking with my mother last week, we both love Trump. She tells me that she knows who's behind so many of America's problems but I might not like it, I ask her what it is. She tells me it's the jews. She was so surprised when I completely agreed with her.
>mfw

My mother is on here fairly often. Hi mom!

Nice dude

27 here

I'm 48, fuck off!

How is that demoralizing? I find it motivational that grannies are amongst us. Faggot

I'm 38

I have a 17 year old grandchild. I regularly post here. Even got the banhammer for doxing antifa.

Were you here during the election? We're already influencing mainstream culture

Kek. I got banned for raiding Sup Forums /po/ and several other boards.
I brought down Winonacity wags(Liberal propaganda) YouTube channel and posted Hitler videos there, some user posted their gmail and password.

I think I'm the only person in my family that shit posts here.

Underrated
But seriously, poo in the loo.

This is why/pol/ is a pagan board. Christcucks bring only death.

The election brought me here, really. I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.

>inb4 newfag

>Fake
Moms tits or gtfo!

>Old Women
>Redpills

Pick one.

5/10 +1 for the hair. Do some push ups, regularly

Holy shit my side's are in valhalla!
Hello to all the based old-pedes!

>tfw your dad is a tripfag on spuh

Why would you raid /po/? They're the nicest board here...

>you will never have a hot conservative gmilf ride your cock and fill her up every day
WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN ALIVE

My mom is 59, she sends me texts with memes all the time. She was a Obama supporter during his first term. She began slowing moving more right as many did during all the BLM shit, and I even remember her saying muslims need to be put in prison or leave after San Bernadino. She is a Trump supporter, and has been saying "nigger" a lot.

Many whites have woken up the last year.

47, college educated, employed, trump supporting, white, and in california
did i just blow your mind?
yes, i think i did.

For a split second I was actually excited to see some granny tits. Fuck outta here fag

Yeah their paper folding Autism is weird but acceptable, still I did it for the lulz.

49 reporting in, all niggers must hang

Im 32 year old Paramedic. Was in the Army for 6 years. I'm also a middle/high school substitute teacher 2 days a week. I was married, now divorced. I have two kids, boy and girl, 11 and 9. They both know that around blacks, never relax.

Grandson, I was user all along, i just wanted to be the cool grandma, now let's bake Jews into cookies

I’m a housewife who shitposts on Sup Forums and drops memes in public when I can. It’s so naughty - makes me wet!

I'm a seventy year old guy who started browsing Sup Forums after I read some articles about Sup Forums on Breitbart (I guess you could say I'm am oldfag XD)

Praise KEK.

Old, young, fat, thin, chad, beta.

Who. The Fuck. Ever.

What we're talking about is more important than any of that.

Not surprising considering Sup Forums memes spread like cancer throughout the rest of the internet. Even normalfag websites, and lefties use them. Do they even know they are using memes that were born in a nightmarish image board fueled by chink cartoon lolis?

Spammed all over the internet these days is cancer such as

>Absolute madman!!!

To be fair, it could just be that the masses are lagging behind in memes, as they always seem to catch up to the trickery afoot here.

But yes, the old folks (some of them anyways) do seem to see what is going on. Even the lifelong democrat old folks in my family have said things about whites going extinct. But then five minutes later they bitch about Trump. Poor old folks blindsided by CNN on their TVs all day long.

Hi baby!

infinity chan. the doxx threads run 1000 posts over 7 or more editions.
I'm just older than your grandkid. Age is more than useful for our cause. I am not full 1488 but all antifa will be doxxed and punished. Eventually. Legally of course except in cases of satire and the hypothetical.
>if you want to know how to spot the Leftis shill, take part in an ei ght ch doxx thread. They come out in DROVES.

I don't know what to think about this

It's funny when a Marxist comes on Sup Forums to make Sup Forums look stupid and old, and everyone celebrates our diversity instead.

dude, plenty of grandmothers are redpilled. They are the ones who tell their granddaughters not to race mix and how to help create stable and happy homes with their husbands.

how did they leave then you fucking moron?
how did their analogue footage survive the radiation upon reentry?
and how the fuck they even landed on a hologram?

So glad to know that im not the only totally fucked up racist-money greedy-nazi-female objectifying-low iq-asshole who openly hates niggers,arabs,jews ans mud niggers. On Sup Forums im just the perfect average. SIEG HEIL

Mum has major tits

God people are faggots.

>I'm 36

You talk like a fag.

No you're just a fag.

>tfw nana bakes you a goatse cookie just to troll you

And I bet you could stick the "tfw too intelligent" memes head up her used up cunt.