You guys need to change your ways before it's too late. Stop being racist fucks

You guys need to change your ways before it's too late. Stop being racist fucks.

the goyim can't rebel if you stop trying to genocide them

some FBI faggot and a sjw DA are going get schooled by a judge on what is and isnt a real threat

big deal

That was a pretty specific threat.

yeah but if he actually intended to do it, he would have, that was 2 years ago

he probably already forgot about it, now he is going to grow distrustful of the government and authority, and will further radicalize

government take a shitposter and fucks him up into a potential actual terrorist

Who cares, hope that flakka-face gets gassed in some fema-camp.

>After all, it's not murder if they are black.

Hard to argue against this.

How did they track the post to him?

fuck off sharia blue

>that pizza face
No wonder he is so full of hate

you need to prove intent for a threat to be illegal, otherwise every person on facebook who says "ill kick your ass" is guilty.
I very much doubt they can prove intent

show your flag, murricana ape

NSA botnet.
He probably didnt clear his local browser cache/cookies before posting and they were able to trace the post back to his Google account using google analytics

Contact Reddit for his IP. Traced it to Panera, looked at logs + surveillance footage. He probably logged into the account again at his home address and boom. Contact the ISP, customer info and they raided his home.

I'm surprised it took 2 years for this. He's facing a federal cyberstalking charge. I don't know how much time he'll get but he's a repeat offender. He'll probably get 3 years for it.

it's just banter, goy

Have you ever looked at umatrix while browsing Sup Forums and seen 'google analytics'?
google knows everything you post on here because of the locally stored google cookies in your browser. If you have logged into google and then come here, when you post they can tie your posts to your google account because of the cookies google leaves on your browser. You would have to clear your cookie cache before posting for google to not know who you are when you post on here.

FAKE NEWS

you can talk about niggers and kikes all you want to

the kid got in trouble for an actual threat, which has always been a criminal act

What if he was using incognito, and therefore probably wasn't logged into his google account?
I see. Is it possible to do a similar thing on Sup Forums? I would guess not if there had been threats on here before and no one got in trouble.

threats are only criminal acts if you can prove intent
if you disagree ill murder you and your family

possible. But even incognito stores cookies, it just deletes them when you close the browser.

This is place is to be taken as satire and a mine for dumbasses who actually believe the shit.

pol is a board of peace

See
Very possible, it's how people get caught here for making threats 6-12 months after they make them.

And a mine for dumbasses getting anally rekt in prison for that satire.

Yeah, well you need to stop your Communist ways before it's too late.
Go fuck yourself.

hope he actually does something when they release him. these tyrants need to learn the errors of their ways.

its much easier to track people using cookies than it is trying to get IP information out of 6 month old logs from a random website.

Google analytics tracks just about everything you do. It is hard to find a website that doesnt contact google analytics when you visit it and share cookie information with them

Would't apps liek ghostery prevent google analytics from doing anything?

show your rainbow flag

Then why does it take 6-12 months to arrest people?

best bet in firefox is to go into preferences>use custom settings for browsing>exceptions and ad www.google-analytics.com and google-analytics.com to the blacklist

google analytics is never required for a page to load

>t. homo faber

The blacks we're literally trying to start a race war on campus, the economy Hite leftists and blacks were even attacking media and bystanders

This kid was wrong, but the left created all the conditions for conflict that led to these incidents

Because they need to prove intent, not just that somebody made a shitpost on Sup Forums. They likely watched / investigated other aspects of his browsing until they felt they could prove intent in a court of law

>made a threat in virginia at 7:30 that he would kill everyone in missouri at 10:00
>somehow this is a credible threat and he gets arrested

Fucking autocorrect

So, ultimately you can be anonymous on here once you've done a few things. That woudl have to be true otherwise how would anons who claim to be insiders of some sort post on here safely? Obviously many are fake but some must be legit.

So do they basically keylog you?

>So, ultimately you can be anonymous on here once you've done a few things.
All ive really talked about is really just obfuscation. True anonymity is a different basket of eggs. I would recommend initiating a local tor proxy on your machine and proxying to an offshore VPN that accepts BTC as payment if you really want to post here anonymously. and even then you would still need to keep your cookie cache cleared

More than likely they use VPNs in places like Serbia or Russia where they won't comply with the laws because they fucking hate us. Privacytools.io is a good resource to be anonymous.

google keylogs you when they are able to, sure. Just go to their search engine and watch how results are predicted as you type. every letter is sent to google as you type it.

>the face of Sup Forums

Being against racism is anti-science.

a registered sex offender makes death threats

this guy is not too bright

Did he not already have enough attention from the police in his life?

>this guy is not too bright
Some people don't give a shit, but you're a low IQ dumbfuck, so who cares really

Also, why didn't the FBI mass V& people during gamergate? Harassment actually falls under the same law that he broke.

Shareblue, you do realize that your censorship is a violation of the first amendment right? I’m not talking about the pic I’m talking about your kikery on this website in general. And to Op, get a real fucking job or an hero fagot.

not FBI, but I would guess there is a huge difference with public opinion when targeting a single registered sex offender threatening blacks as vs a community of tens or hundreds of thousands of people many of which are probably law abiding citizens.
In one case the exact details of tracking can get lossed in the mix and ignored. In the second case it becomes quite obvious to everyone that tracking is a very real phenomenon

also, harassment isnt a federal offense so its not even in their jurisdiction. they dont care about harassment

So he posted in 2015 and got arrested today? How come?
Otherwise he was prolly just nabbed because he was a sex offender, kek, imagine all the arests the police would have to make based on Sup Forums posts

But I do recall the feds visiting two people during GG and no charges got filed. Oh wait those guys sent death threats and rape stuff.

>arrested two fucking years later for some stupid shit posted on Sup Forums
Scary

exactly.
They also probably didnt think they could prove intent after the interview and decided not to press charges. probably gave the person a stern warning and left.

po po?

Good thing Google is a totally neutral platform and would never do anything sinister with your info.

They told they broke the law and they acknowledged it and left. I think it was different laws in different states. They were in MA and she was in CA.

Is it true the google captchas are keeping IP addresses logged? I definitely believe that but am waiting for proofs.

make me nigger.

Go fuck yourself.

Probably a Gadsen flagposter

I FUCKING TOLD YOU RETARDS THAT FBI HAS BEEN TRACKING POST ON Sup Forums FOR OVER A FUCKING DECADE

newfags and liberal gaslighters think its just a meme

>being "racist"
>making a threat to do a big kill

What if we WANT to be racist
GTFO

He doesn't strike me as an aryan ubermench as Sup Forums pretend to be.

>2017
>not knowing 90% of Sup Forums is fibby entrapping the other 10% of retards visiting here to say stupid shit to arrest them for

He was an ISIS money bagman/courier

He was paid to move money in and out of the states to middle east to south east asia

IsIs claimed responsibility....VERY LOUDLY
(FBI DENIES - because they know its fucking TRUTH)

FBI gives public...absolutely nothing becasue they know that ISIS
is in the USA big time and has built armies here.

All the weapons at the hotel is just a pittance to what ISIS has amassed in the USA

KYS, faggot.

>FBI faggot and a sjw DA are going get schooled by a judge on what is and isnt a real threat

yawn

what a waste of time.

Let me guess the agents and DA are niggers.

This is why I work out
If I ever fuck up and get my shit posted everywhere, I want to do Sup Forums proud by being as alpha as possible.

What's wrong with people lol

Obviously Sup Forums supplies IP's when subpeona'd
Only a retard would think otherwise

nothing happened... how many times have you said in anger "i want to kill that motherfucker!!" talking about your friends who pissed you off.... did you actually do it?

You ignorant fucking sub-human my "racism" is a reaction to the actual racism coming at me from the left.
Right now all non-whites need to leave the United States. I'm waiting to vote for literally literally-Hitler in 2024 because you dumb fucking shitskins haven't changed your ways and don't show any signs of reversing course anytime soon.
So fuck off you dumb fucking nigger! Get the racist niggers on your side under control or my online persona becomes your new reality.
You dumb fucking niggers, it figures you'd need it spelled out to you by a white person. It's more proof you don't belong in our society.

ya that guys pic makes pol look bad...poor twink

>1 larping nazi faggot shitposts on an indonesian basket weaving forum
>"SWAT!!! CIA!!! SPECIAL OPS!!! TAKE DAT GOYIM DOWN!!!"
>Nigger talks for weeks on end on social media how he's going to make white people pay, justice for trayvon, freedom for palestine, allahu ackbar!
>"Well he has freedom of speech, not all muslims are terrorists."
>But no, blacks are the systemically oppressed

Nigger slang for 'police'. How fucked are we as whites when even the 'racists' among us speak like a rap star? Where's that blue pill? I think we're done here.

>and blaming niggers for "whining and complaining about everything"

truly our guy

kek same. Hilarious that I'm not the only one who thought about this.