Elsagate

For how much longer are we going to ignore videos that show blatant child abuse?
The pedophiles in the comment sections aren't even subtle about it, most of the time a simple google translate or moving around some words will result in obvious messages such as
>hi p btw by uh until under uncategorized uncategorised deti ikk C u soo npark ing;lot conijijj buñayyy tke lemonide bring her
>C u soon, parkinglot, bring her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_y--1a_Q1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogc5uM6aTRs
youtube.com/watch?v=II7-w89ozv0
youtube.com/channel/UCY2XX8xuoTD6HN4IT-skRkw
medium.com/@BryonAdams5/the-disappearance-of-anne-faber-and-the-mysterious-tweet-of-9-3x09-ec7c58b163e5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've been mass reported, but nothing is done about them because YT and Disney are all in on it lol

Maybe normie outrage will help

>Make sock Goybook accounts of soccer moms
>Add each other
>Join Faceberg groups for mothers
>Redpill mothers on these awful videos
>???
>Profit

How the hell do you expose the masses to this shit, barely anyone knows about it.

See

Soon

This is actually a really good idea, unless FB will prevent it ofc

bump
I've seen some shit, but these videos are some of the weirdest real life cases I've seen.

wots going on in this bread?

We should volunteer at nursing homes and redpil armies of old people

Investigating and trying to expose the slew of bizarre, unsettling videos geared towards children on YouTube. They often involve cartoon characters and plot points like blood, needles, scatology, pain, and kidnapping.

Source?

last night Elsagate was connected to a missing Dutch girl
>>/144329157/

Mods shutting down elsagate threads on pol was a fucking crime that they should hang for. We had so much momentum going on before those kikes shut it down. Now were months later and children are still being exposed to this utter cancer on youtube

>Seach up "Elsa Spiderman" on youtube
>Start clicking through 'recommended videos' over and over
>Get the eye bleach
It only gets worse the more you click through it :(

reddit is aware of it tho
at least over on /r/youtube
so some normies knows about it
>yes, i know, its plebbit

Those two are not kids

>kids exposed to far worse race mixing/degenerate behaviour on the mainstream media

youtube.com/watch?v=I_y--1a_Q1M

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums
Search for any random "spiderman elsa" video and look at the accounts commenting gibberish, they have some very suspicious uploads

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogc5uM6aTRs

I just found this, a baby with a MULTILATED COCK

ROT23 the title

youtube.com/watch?v=II7-w89ozv0

What the fuck is this? Rubber gloves is pretty creepy.

Guys check out this channel youtube.com/channel/UCY2XX8xuoTD6HN4IT-skRkw

But what do the colors mean?

I can't stomach this shit today. The random gibberish comments make it so much more sinister and creepy. No doubt this shit is funding some fucked up people. I don't get why Disney doesn't try to get this shit shut down.

RED REPRESS THE MEMORIES OF TRAUA WITH DRUGS
BLUe MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MINd

GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COCCITTED AGANST THEM

this was found on one of the elsagate videos

These motherfucking scat fetish pedophiles need to be hunted down for producing this degenerate brainwashing filth.

They're still getting tons of ad revenue. It sees like YT is more concerned with taking down any right leaning videos than removing pedophile garbage.

>Posts degenerate roastie whores
>Wonders why some men like younger girls

Bump. I like he ideas of spreading this to soccer Mom fb groups

Gibberish text involved in the Rubber Gloves video and disappearance of a Dutch woman.

medium.com/@BryonAdams5/the-disappearance-of-anne-faber-and-the-mysterious-tweet-of-9-3x09-ec7c58b163e5

bump

>Bump. I like he ideas of spreading this to soccer Mom fb groups
Everyone who appreciates the beauty of youth is a pedo!

Lets start meeting these people in public places and either start recording and humiliating them or beat the fear of god into them with bags of oranges.

Pedo located

ok but do you wanna fuck em?

>Pedo located
Reeeeeeeeeeee. Why don't you like old worn out vaginas

This thread opened my eyes to this, thank you, down the rabbithole i go

bump

I suspect yellow has to do with the sublimation of trauma into artistic expression.