>posts on Sup Forums

Derp

>Wypipo
>Discriminated ON

Nigger leaf propaganda.
You can keep nigga, you nigger.

>affording cabs
Fucking rich people baka desu senpai

I would genuinely shoot you in the head, not because I hate niggers but because the wypipo meme is gay and it pisses me off.

shut up, nigger.

youtu.be/NwSYhDpTYGw

WE WUZ

It's about time a nigga spoke truth to niggas. They need accountability and to stop blaming everyone else but themselves. Niggas will destroy this she-nigga soon, though. That is what they do. Just ask Bill Cosby.

This is true. As soon as Malcolm X started telling them a lot of their problems were their own fault and they should stop blaming Whitey for everything, they killed him. His Autobiography is an excellent read and a good redpill on niggers.

>followed around a store

They always go to this, it's the only real example of ""racism""" that blacks have experienced in more than a generation. They are CEOs, astronauts, senators Supreme Court justices and even the previous god damn president, but holly shit sometimes they get watched closely in stores (which has nothing to do with their ilk doing disproportionately more crime, goy) so I guess we better riot and attack anyone to the right of us bc dis country racisss.

I'd gladly trade being left alone in stores for being able to fully exercise the first amendment in public without threats of violence like they can

Please, please, for the love of God you stupid nigger, just appropriate our culture already

I've noticed the security in my local Lidl following niggers around, and he's a nigger himself. Either he's suffering from internalised racism, or he knows that they're more likely to steal stuff.

IGOTCHA BLAGPIPO

She is speaking to niggers who say nigger

Its kinda like how most back page ads say "no black men" or whatever. It's not racism, it's just smart. That's the free market telling you that black people are pieces of shit. Honestly, why would hookers on BP want to discriminate just to be racist? They are poor and literally selling their bodies for money, they can't afford to be racist. But they also can't afford to get robbed or raped so black people are not worth the trouble. If there are any black people on this thread how can you look at stuff like BP and not do some introspection about your race?

If I were into hookers, I would ONLY visit ones who say "no black men". Apart from moral reasons, a massive proportion of niggers carry STDs. My friend was a pharma sales rep visiting STD clinics, all the "regulars" were either fags or niggers. Some of the niggers were in there every couple of weeks with new infections, they were on first-name terms with the staff. Niggers literally never use condoms, they think it's an insult to their masculinity.

Hell, a lot of the hookers are black women and many pimps are black men, and even they will say "no black men". Who would know better than them what black men are truly like?

For one thing they rarely have any money. They also think they're god's gift to women and should get it for nothing. Add the fact that they won't use a condom and are riddled with the clap, and you have a very poor prospect for a hooker. BTW, most hookers I know are far from poor, they don't do it out of desperation, they do it because it's big money for not much work.

please neck yourself