Election Night 2016 Nostalgia Thread

Good times!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/start/2016-11-09/end/2016-11-11/results/thread/order/asc/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796377744158228482
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/huffpost/status/795663593689808896
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48
youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtu.be/Bmvxx_YbDsM
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a ride

What a night

I could taste the tears begin to flow once Florida was called. My god we did it Reddit we really did it

Too bad this board went down the shitter after the elections.

Was visiting my shit lib family that night boy were they booty bothered and trying to explain the electoral map to me like I hadn't seen Trumps electoral landslide coming.

>t. person who's ruining this board.
Just stfu and take your Meme flag off. We all know it's leaf posters who ruin this board.

How did we not drown from the tears.

2018 is here let's make it better

it is humanly possible to calculate the amount of tears the libs cried that night?

>Everything's gone to shit now,
>so let's nostalgia about a time we thought we were winning

This still by far and away, the BEST fucking video from the night. No fake baby crying in the background, just Simon and Garfunkel softly singing to the hilarity in the video.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796377744158228482

We still are in the best timeline.

never forgetty

I watch this about once a month. Never gets old.
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

My favorite thing about the election night was seeing the looks of genuine horror on the faces of foreign reporters who thought Hillary was a lock.

It's really funny how sheltered and naive european leftists are. They truly live in a walled garden of their beliefs. Their reactions on election night was like taking a cute dog who's been pampered for it's entire life and showing it a chinese dog boiling factory.

My favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Even the DNC stated it could be a close election, yet the idiots assumed it was a landslide victory for Madam President.

This, These faggots would have felt even more entitled if that cunt won.

twitter.com/huffpost/status/795663593689808896

To be fair the American DNC puppet reporters werent exactly happy about it either.

I remember staying up all night just to be the first to inform my liberal family
what a ride

That's a good one too.

That was a great night. The music playing on the board immediately after victory made it even better.

was the plan all along

>not posting the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48

checked keked
youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8

>it's almost been a year

It felt like it was just yesterday. It still feels good.

I still watch this to brighten my day

youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y

We just did it because it was funny watching everyone freak out

It's because the tears are still flowing.

>using the jew calendar on /pol in 2020-3

This is pre election but still gold. Those faces
youtu.be/Bmvxx_YbDsM

Who could forget those cans

Pretty much

Who needs election night nostalgia to see tears? Just look at any obamaleaf thread for fresh mental illness and butthurt.

That night was so beautiful. I remember watching Trump's speech at 3 in the morning and feeling so fucking happy. Never forgetting that night as long as I live.

It was amusing but it means nothing now. Imagine your favorite band selling out a few years later or having a one-hit wonder.

/ptg/ sucks cocks.

>almost 1 year ago

Trump hasn't been as great as we thought, but just Imagine if Clinton had gotten in. No regrets in voting for him. That election night was the greatest day oif my life.

>"people"
>one woman

Yeah she is hot. Can't remember her name....some journalist married to some old wealthy fag

Must mean something, shills and retards on leddit are still crying about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

still the best

Ditto. I watch this one every now and then too. Music from Peer Gynt. Fabulous.

If only we'd known had bad it would go. ;_;