Other urls found in this thread:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1727856
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1729810
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is prez raising another flag?

fujiwara's keeping her harem in check

Stop posting this early you're only making the wait harder

Monster Virgin strike again.
Probably just Prez and Fuji becoming more friends instead of acquaintance. Fuji was always close to Kaguya but as of recently Fuji and Prez seem to become total bros.

They have great comedic chemistry. Though I love Kagura's
>She's not human
looks that the Treasurer pointed out

Korean scans of the new special chapter and of the new regular chapter 27.

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1727856
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1729810

Kaguya's face on that last page, the cutest!!

kek

Fujiwara is the heroine after all.

Both heavy on Fujiwara, glorious.

So when are we getting translations?

muh dick

Ribbon a cute
A CUTE

What does it mean when I wanna see my vanilla couple be happy together but also wanna see prez fuck the secretary into bolivia

You think the author is ever going to revamp/rework on ib?

I feel like he'd have to reboot the whole thing instead of doing a sequel. It was great, but there were some pretty glaring problems that he could fix once he's a better writer.

Is it my most favorite lewd tropes, the locker?

Most likely Thursday night like always.

it means you selfinsert into the prez.

Fuck you I didn't need to realize how badly I need to see them NTRing the shit out of kaguya

Jag pls

Thursday for the main chapter, no idea about the special one since it depends when I'll get the scans.
Interesting side note, the magazine's Twitter said that the extra chapter is currently "not planned to be included in a volume." The old extra chapter hasn't been included in a volume yet either, makes me wonder what they're ever going to do with those.

That underboob on Kaguya is way too lewd and not proper lady attire.

My fucking dick

And we have two protagonists. So OT3 then?

What about the butler girl....

What would happen if kaguya see this?

See

Is the first volume cover going to happen?

And I want to see Kaguya hooking up with someone else that actually confesses to her instead of this non-committal bullshit from him.

Shut up they're just playing games

So was mankoto.
And did it end for him? You don't want to see a full yandere kaguya do you?

Right. Play stupid game, win stupid prize. If she wants a confession and he doesn't want to be the one to go first, then don't be surprised if someone else confess to her first.

I kind of do

But Kaguya's the one orchestrating most of the games. He just gets caught up in her schemes half the time. She's the instigator of a lot more non-committal bullshit than the President.

She's the heroine after all.

So do i but you get the point

That goes both ways. Someone could sweep President off his feet too if she's too late.

Yeah, hence my response to the post about Kaguya getting NTR. I want to see the reverse happen as well.

Then why doesn't she confess to him then? She also likes him

I wouldn't mind that, and you should lash out at her, she's the one playing games 90% of the time

Yea well shut up I don't wanna talk to you

>Fujiwara likes forbidden things

She can get with Ishigami.

>Kaguya is still inflating her beach ball
Hah.

My post was in response to the user saying he wants to see Kaguya gets NTR. I'm saying I want to see the reverse happen as well. Both are playing stupid games, both deserves to win stupid prizes. Although since we now have the cliche of the male guy stuck in closet with another female, I am rooting for Kaguya more since it's quite clear he's now heading toward the harem MC route.

>it's quite clear he's now heading toward the harem MC route
Normally I'd agree, but I'm not sure if this counts since it's an extra chapter and not the main story.

Cute I didn't know I wanted this

I'm sure it'll count. Or at the very least, shows us a glimpse of things to come.

Now that Takagi is confirmed for no NTR, all those idiots will come here instead.

Has he seen Kaguya's servant before?

He probably only knows she's a student at the school and not that she works for Kaguya.

As an undercover bystander, yes.

You're a fucking idiot, you know that?

NTR isn't happening. President didn't even blush when they were cramped together in the locker.

the scan is poor quality

in the real issue he slightly blushes

Christ