So, our Enemy has a name. Think you can deal with that Sup Forums?

FBI and NSA are about to go down our throat with survelliance and slippery slopes that will lead to our demise.

For those who claim that Sup Forums is a means of containment and security, we'd be no different than cattle. Content living within the entrapment of our minds and where we go.

The Alt-Left, Radical Regressives, Jewish Bankers, Islamic Militants, they all wish to see us burn and wither and this tragedy in Las Vegas is just another cornerstone for the foundation they'll lay down.

If we are all so discontent, what is honestly stopping you? Does the fact change asks requirements of you to cause it? Are we waiting for the most opportune moment?

Now is the time!

Reddit spacing, meme flag, and namefag. Fuck off faggot, no (you) for you.

If I could make humanity die for me I would.

Reddit spacing is not a fucking thing you retarded nufag.

Actually it really is, and it's a phenomena that has increased over the last year exponentially.

Fuck no

I haven't seen anyone this salty since I jazzled on your ma'.

This may be the lamest thread I have ever laid eyes on.

You're a retarded faggot. Nobody on reddit types like this. This is like the fucking retard claim that /"""lefty""""pol/ is invading when they're more neonazi than fucking Sup Forums is. Typical right wing insular stupidity. You've never been anywhere else so you don't know what anywhere else is like.

Doin my part.

If by humanity you mean Europeans and a few genetically engineered Asian people going up against the elite Jews then yes, I'd die for that.

So because I have a different typing style than a board of known hypocritical autists...I'm from somewhere I've never been? Alex Jones (god bless his soul) couldn't stretch a story this much.

nah fuck armin

>die for (((humanity)))

>tfw you got decent pic and post.

this includes Jews? then no.

I said humanity, not kikes.

>dying for niggers and Jews
Hell no.

weeb pls go

>falling for the dying for humanity jew

>town
>rapist

This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

>The Alt-Left, Radical Regressives, Jewish Bankers, Islamic Militants, they all wish to see us burn and wither and this tragedy in Las Vegas is just another cornerstone for the foundation they'll lay down.

CAN YOU NIGGERS NOT READ!?