Are American Women this psychotic/narcissistic? Is the climate this bad from people outside of the US?

Are American Women this psychotic/narcissistic? Is the climate this bad from people outside of the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeboTeMAefE&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_sexual_jurisprudence
g.co/kgs/XwixxC
youtube.com/watch?v=-VGGNzjTga4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are the niggers of gender.

Moreover, finding roasties on tinder shouldnt be surprising. Sure they are the extreme caricatures of the ideal we all been thinking, but its like looking into a barrel of fish and being surprised there are fish.

Ass

Nigger loving whore.

> 60 guys

You can probably fit your whole arm in her. Fucking women. This is why they shouldn’t have rights, maybe we’d have less feminist/degenerates.

>i fucked like 60 guys in two semesters.
>i don't fuck around

Why does trashy cunts go to niggers?

White women roasties are the black men of white people.

>Is the climate this bad from people outside of the US?
Nope.

>You can probably fit your whole arm in her
That's not how vaginas work.

Friend of mine invited me to some party tonight claiming it's a 'guarenteed lay' because these roasties are so desperate.

I've never been so turned off in my life, like going on a hunt for already wounded gazelle. I think ill stay on Sup Forums tonight.

>Women are the niggers of gender.

You son of a bitch, why can't I have that opportunity? All I want to do is fuck some slut and do some coke for a night.. but these bitches think they are royalty here.

It's funny how you think this is the case for all women, go outside.

You’ll probably get AIDs from one of them tho

>60 guys

what do i care, im suicidal anyways

This, STDs are apparently pretty rampant and I dpn't trust any of these vagvacuums for one second.

Guys have diseases too

Good thing im no homo. Just a fucking leaf.

fucking hell Sup Forums

damaged goods, put that bitch away.

Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
Deuteronomy 22:21

At least she had the courtesy to let guys who value themselves know to look elsewhere.

You know she has STDs

At lest have some pride in yourself and fuck a qt, why do you wanna fuck a used hole? At lest with the virgin qt you still have a chance at gaining a wife.

>I don't fuck around
I see evidence to the contrary

>virgin qt
thats downright impossible man, especially living in Florida..

Give them freedom and they pick up a nigger child

>That's not how vaginas work.
Sure.

>((Daily mail))

I like how she is publishing it like some accomplishment.

This

Fuck the trash this bitch belongs in a crematorium. I hope she eventually sees the error of her ways and hangs herself.

Not.even.once.

Unfortuantely some qt's are driven off if you are too outgoing. Met a lass at a show, had a great time, bought her a drink, and at the end she paid me money for it and left pretty fast.

I shrugged it off and noticed it was a 20, I had effectively made money getting a girl a drink. Like what?

Move somewhere else ?-?

> Florida

You can still find a qt in Florida, probably be hard but she’s there

Keep chu hopes up user :]

I have a suspicion that 90% of profiles on Tinder are just fake profiles made to spam the fuck out of people. 90% of people I matched with were fake spammers.

ROATIES SAVE TO PRETEND ANOTHER DAY

This triggers the fuck out of roasties. Replies are guaranteed.

thank you user. Id like to move but unemployed and Florida is a hell hole, im stuck here.

i know a lot of you faggots have yellow fever, but asian women are a whole other kind of psychotic. true a white chick is more likely to cheat on you with tyrone, but an asian chick is far more likely to kill your dog or poison your food because you didn't buy her the purse she wanted. the new money in china has created a whole generation of insane narcissist women... all with the same dead eyes

please heed my warning

Lost my shit at the pizza, I love you Sup Forums

>fuck 60 guys in two semesters
>does not want to fuck now
>wants love instead
>"I don't fuck around"

oh I beg to differ sweetie, I think you fuck around quite a bit.

Reminds me of that movie Audition..

Some American women are this crazy because they want to be so visible. I've known plenty of girls who are fine and are marriage material.

>new money in china
That's the problem. Hong Kong isn't so bad for girls and neither are some of the Americanized Chinese as long as they were raised right.

>I didn't friend zone you I "fridged" you for future use when my cunt is dried up and worthless and I'm willing to settle down

Attention whores

damn, depending on what part of florida....I've got single (GOOD) friends. Plus, you don't know what that...thing has contract. don't be confused by the good looks...she's probably a bitch.

Yes. Think about how your grandfather treats your grandmother.

My grandfather simply has to say my grandmother's name in a loud voice and it instantly stops whatever bullshit my grandma is harping about.

Men today cant put boundaries around their women without being called a sexist so, like the velociraptors in jurassic park, they test their cage (you) for weaknesses and break out and fuck the neighbors.

Every woman on the planet wants a strong man to come in and make her feel like a little girl. That's why they call the men who fuck them "daddy"

they know that theyre worthless

Is that thing even alive anymore? Those eyes are dead af. This is UK btw:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeboTeMAefE&feature=youtu.be

back when snl was funny

Why THE FUCK do roasties think they're vaginas are some sort of super special industrial strength titanium rubber band that never wears out?

This. Yes....although maybe not calling them daddy. that = daddy issues. which we don't want.

Can’t even get a job at a local grocery store? Or are you just waiting to find a job that you actually want?

>imma fuck ur friends until im gonna be so ugly that nobody will want to fuck me, then will be your time faggot

They all have daddy issues nigga.

They all seek the sub/dom dynamic with the "daddy" being the dom.

Their sexual kinks revolve around being dominated.

Connect the dots.

>Hong Kong isn't so bad
it wasn't so bad 15 years ago, but it's been steadily getting worse as more people from the mainland move here and the culture becomes more mainlandised. but the stories I've heard from shanghai make my fucking skin crawl... it's easily the richest part of China and it knows it. if you ever meet a girl from shanghai run the fuck away.

it's a huge problem throughout asia.. including japan and korea. look up "princess sickness", but nothing online will do it justice until you meet somebody who is afflicted in person

She fucked 60 guys and thinks she can have a normal monogamous relationship? What an idiot, she fucked her aspirations for love for life.

Sharia now

>vagvaccuums

@Degenerates

My ex gf from south China was so bad she once yelled at me to go outside in -20c at midnight to get her some BBQ because she couldn't sleep as she was hungry. And shamefully I did. She only once couldn't wait for the dryer to finish with my clothes so she threw a wet tshirt at me and made me wear it. So happy that she and I broke up lol.

Well yeah, but having a guy who knows how to both please and tell what he wants is good. women like being "thrown around" and feeling feminine, any woman who says otherwise doesn't know that it feels like heaven. However, daddy is something that never made sense to me. having them sayin' the name is much more satisfying.

No she fucked her aspirations for the female definition of love.

She will never have a man who is worth a fuck show her that self-sacrificing adoration that men understand to be love.

She will however find the male definition of "love" which is a beta husband who buys her shit and keeps her ass fed and cant figure out why she wont suck his dick and doesnt call him after work for hours on end.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

i used to live on the mainland and it is true for girls outside of shanghai too. 20-25 year old girls are all spoiled. it must be tough for chinese boys. i am white so i didn't have to put up with it

isn't there a study that said if a woman has less than 2 partners before she's married they have a better chance at being monogamous...but if she has more than 3 their chances get cut in half...and more then 10 and a woman wouldn't be able to ever be monogamous?

or are niggers the women of race?

Old as shit. Welcome to Sup Forums. Please lurk moar

Sup Forums is for degenerates, i don't come here daily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_sexual_jurisprudence

"The Messenger of Allah said: ‘ ... There are five things with which you will be tested, and I seek refuge with Allah lest you live to see them: Promiscuity (sexual immorality) never appears among a people to such an extent that they commit it openly, but plagues and diseases that were never known among the predecessors will spread among them. ..."

It pains me to hear that, because I know it to be true. Our society is so fucked right now.

John knew.
g.co/kgs/XwixxC

No doubt he meant oppressed, but really it just means a debased and debauched life chasing immediate sensory pleasures at the expense of future security and sustainable happiness later in life.

Fornicator and fornicatoress flog each one of them one hundred lashes; and do not took pity on them in the application of God's law if you believe in God and last day; and their punishment should be witnesses by a party of believers. Fornicator does not marry except a fornicatoress or polytheist women; and fornicatoress no one marry her except fornicator or polytheist man;and it is prohibited to believers. And those who accuse chaste women and then never bring four witness flog them eighty lashes; and do not accept their testimony for ever; they themselves are disobedient. And those who accuse their wives and do not have witness except themselves then witness of each of them are four witnesses by God that he is of truthfuls. And fifth that curse of God be on him if he is of lier. And it can save her from punishment that she witnesses by God four times that he is of liers. And fifth time that wrath of God be on her if he is of truthfuls. (al-Qur'an 24:2-9)

“Tell the faithful men to cast down their looks and to guard their private parts. That is more decent for them. Allah is indeed well aware of what they do. Tell the faithful women to cast down their looks and to guard their private parts, and not to display their charms…so that you may be felicitous.”
—(Quran, 24:30-31)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did,[44] kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

“Allah curses men who imitate women and women who imitate men.”

Kill not your children for fear of want: We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you: verily the killing of them is a great sin.
—Quran 17:31

pretty typical story tbqh. i have one myself:
i went on vacation with my gf and another couple from work to korea. an hour after getting to the hotel, the other chick got into a huge fight with the (brit) guy because he forgot to pack her stupid pink umbrella and she was afraid it would rain. the hotel had to call the police and take her to the hospital and sedate her because she would not stop freaking the fuck out and fighting the police/hospital staff.

my work mate had huge scratchmarks on his back and had to go to the same hospital to get stitches. something similar happened to another mate of mine with his thai girlfiend a few years back where she purposely broke her arm to get him arrested.

don't date asians, faggots. even if nothing bad happens it never works out. many asian cultures (particularly chinese and japanese) get really weird when it comes to dating... it will only piss you off.

>I am too old and ugly now to have fun and get free shit. I just want a meal ticket i won't have to put in any effort to

Thank you for posting this.

Do you guys really not know about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-VGGNzjTga4

Post address to party and invite /pol to it!

Here at the Mosque you frequently see black couples who are married as virgins in their early twenties, and they are together raising a few children. The women are covered completely

its funny because its so fucking true. brb going for a run.

Maybe I've had Lennon all wrong.

Yep vegetarians are scum and must be exterminated.

Except that now in the 21st century almost all diseases can be beaten back or contained quite easily with proper medical treatment. Even HIV isn't as scary as it was 30 years ago.

I had an STD four years ago and it was cured in less than a week. I caught it from an Asian, obviously.

Fuck off, Allah.

>Women are the niggers of gender
Holy kek

that sounds like something Yoko would write

i think this song is about "gender norms" and how they are treated badly by men and society. Not that they act like niggers.

Why the overreaction? It's been said many, many times before. Come the fuck on.

YOu should have said

>Yes honey!
>I'll go RIGHT NOW and get you bbq!

and kept walking right then and there

never stop being you, USA

Roastie detected

>I don't fuck around

>PLEASE
Someone report her to her parents
Send them that page

they've only been here a month, let's be honest