California Legalizes intentional HIV Spreading

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

PROGRESS - Californians will now be allowed to knowingly and intentionally spread HIV to sex partners.

CALIPOZIA - Hide your buttholes women.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepBarbaraLee/status/916455230828699648
dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/california-can-now-jail-people-for-misusing-gender-pronouns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill every single white person right now !

shut up, larping piece of shit

Could be their internet.... total degeneracy

Stay Pozitive, Get Pozitive - new CaliPOZia moto.

Just cum in her butthole to spread the nice HIV

Don't tell her you have HIV, just cum unprotected

California!

Cum in her butthole. Knowing you have HIV. Then dance down the street. Because it's california.

>living in california
>not spreading HIV like it's a contest.

They can knowingly donate HIV blood and it's only a misdemeanor
There's no hiding

It's californian culture to spread HIV. Why not legalize it?

Have sex, hide HIV status, spread it. What's wrong with that?

California is going to be such a better place now. There are all sorts of ways to sabotage condoms too.

I hope Norks glass you ASAP

It's just California. Imagine all those young rich liberals who get drunk at a bar and end up HIV positive for life.

So this year canada decriminalize oral sex with animals and california basically decriminalize the spreading of hiv. Fucks sake why don't they just get a room already. Canafornida when?

Apart from the fact that this is terrible for blood banks, but its terrible for tourism. Hope North Korea nukes the shithole soon.

>be female liberal
>having sex
>condom breaks and cum gets everywhere inside you because they sabotaged it
>turn around
>"Yeah I have hiv by the way and am trying to give it to you" he says

Go to police and they say, didn't you hear it's legal now.
Top KEK, knowingly giving someone HIV and hiding status now legal.

>In the last 1,200 years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year. Seven out of 10 Turks have never even read a book. Sennels points out the difficulties this creates for Muslims seeking to succeed in the West. "A lower IQ, together with a religion that denounces critical thinking, surely makes it harder for many Muslims to have success in our high-tech knowledge societies."

Only nine Muslims have ever won the Nobel Prize, and five of those were for the "Peace Prize." According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10 percent of the world average when it comes to scientific research measured by articles per million inhabitants.

tfw republicans could literally win california if they ran on this but the party is so cucked they wont

wtf california!

>prides itself on yes means yes consent laws
>won't prosecute you for dumping poz loads into unsuspecting twinks

Yesterday California passed a law to legalize spreading HIV intentionally and without telling partner.

Yesterday California passed a law giving jail time to those that refuse to use given gender pronouns.

The republican party is quiet on this. That literally the two most insane leftist laws just passed and the entire fucking conservative party is shitting into their DEPENDS the stupid old fucking cucks.

Can somebody explain to me why it's a good idea (from a liberal point of view) to legalize this shit?

It's tolerant

It's beyond tolerant, it's dangerous. Why would they want to promote the spread of HIV?

somebody has been listening to that "Kill all the gays" song

Fair point desu.

California also passed a law same day that lets them jail people who misuse gender pronouns.

It's just California marxism continuing. Spreading HIV to someone on purpose is fine. Saying a wrong word is criminal.

The whole point of marxism and leftism is to destroy the structure of society.

Yes but surely the whole point of communism is to work together for a better society. No movement gets off the ground without the people, and if they're all riddled with these illnesses then what good are they?

>implying this isn't a good thing

Communism and Marxism are borne of sickness. Sickness of the mind. They are destructive and evil forces that do nothing but tear a society down.

So how long until they make a new superhero movie where Batman secretly infects Superman with his super secret wayne tech synthesized HIV to stop the evil whatever?

I'm hoping for some hollywood TV shows about guys who spread HIV to destigmatize it.

One humorous character that pulls his condom off last second. Another that is a real ladies man and gets them to play bareback.

It will be great. Could even have a contest between them to spread HIV more. Such a zany show will air at 6 pm on network TV so kids can see.

Wait what? Source on that second part?

I was j-just kidding, user. You made it too real. It's definitely happening now, probably Weinstein will have his hand in it to get back on the good side.

Let it burn

"STOP HIV SHAMING YOU BIGOT!"
Also for some retarded fucking reason the stigma behind HIV, somehow if reduced "is the first step to combating HIV" or some shit. I still dont get the fucking logic.

twitter.com/RepBarbaraLee/status/916455230828699648

>it actually happens
the nightmare goggles do nothing

dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/california-can-now-jail-people-for-misusing-gender-pronouns/

It's to euthanize gays who have a fetish for catching HIV

Assuming this is true and I don't have to read into it any further...

we have a serious problem with homosexuals and promiscuity in this state. Democrats are even aware of it but due to their political correctness are unwilling to do anything but support it. Legalizing the spread of HIV is condemning homosexuals and the promiscuous crowd without actually taking action. Keep your kids safe.

It's true
You can now infect someone with HIV while hiding your status on purpose in california.

Can someone explain how you get hiv from vaginal sex? Hiv has to enter the bloodstream right? but the penis and vagina have skin, so do you have to like cut your dicks with razors to bleed during sex to get it?

True, but they claim to be for the good of everyone, yet they truly would rather tear everyone down rather than raise everyone up, it's disconcerting.

It's harder than anal, but the pussy is a mucus membrane. There are ways it can transfer to bloodstream. It's not as high chance as anal though but many times higher than for a straight male.

straight males have very low chance of getting HIV, like thousands of times less. Other STDs are what you worry about if straight male.

It's bi males, huge population in cali and blacks, that spread hiv to women.

If dems controlled supreme court there would be no freedom left in USA. They are a distinctly anti-american party disguised as part of the system.

The conservatives against Trump are the biggest retards on earth given the supreme court spot that was open.

are you fucking serious? Do they not teach you these things in pirate land?

>willfully contaminate mexican and asian grocery stores with HIV
>???
>no more mexicans or asians

You guys should build a wall around California and have them pay for it.

I'm an autistic NEET so I don't go out much.

How to be a progressive in 2017:
>find something that sounds like a bad idea
>use mental gymnastics to convince yourself and your audience that it's a good idea
>make it a law

>it's not a slippery slope
By definition they will never stop. If their entire point is to deconstruct and undermine natural society even once LGBT is fully accepted they will move to a new frontier.

>once LGBT is fully accepted they will move to a new frontier
beastiality, incest and ofc pedophilia.

>MUH CONSERVATIVE NON-COASTAL AREAS
>MUH ORANGE COUNTY
>MUH CASCADIA

Stop this. If you are a non-degenerate in California at this point you are a white farmer in Zimbabwe. Get the fuck out or stop expecting any sympathy.

>remove disincentive from pozzing people
>pozzers have nothing to lose now, what could go wrong
>HIV epidemic but it's okay because we have the medical system to take care of us
>create entire population dependent on system stability and status quo so they can get the drugs they need to live whilst lining pharma pockets with shekels

I think a good rule of thumb is that if the United nations would consider it a war crime it should probably be a civilian crime too. In this case it would fall under biological warfare in wartime which is illegal under international law. But hey, gays are oppressed so let's just give everyone aids

All white people should flee that state as soon as possible. It's only a few years before they legalize the rape and murder of white people. You're retarded if you live there and send your kids to school there.

Stupid shit
your tax dollars at work
this is what your leaders are doing!!!
kick them out of office for wasting your time and money on bullshit

cascadia isn't califronia you monkey

Nice, all the degenerate will be thus purged. Haha I side with comifornia on this one

Not only is this basically murder but it's also rape by current definitions. I would not have consented had you not misled me to believe you didn't have aids. Therefore this is the apex of crimes. Murder + rape + negligence with biological hazards. But hey, this is california baby errybody is an aids ridden degenerate so let's just make it legal to spread. Christ, it's like the plot to some fucked up cult story.

>tfw this law doesn't matter to you because you wont be having sex anyways

Blood transfusions, man.

except in Cali like 80% of the people who go to asian groceries are white people

well start where all the minorities conglomerate

when I went to USC the closest super market to campus was a shitty Mexican market with a butcher section full of flies and chitlins

Good, the more lefties that wither away, thanks to their own degeneracy, the better.

It's not legalized, it's downgraded from a felony to a misdemeanor, which is still fucking huge. The worst part is that they're extending this to people who knowingly give blood while being positive.

What the fuck. What the flying flipping fuck. If someone's knowingly transmitting HIV that means they've been tested, holy shit why the fuck did that bullshit line about trying to get more people willing to be tested even fly with anyone?

>implying donated blood doesn't get tested

I agree that this law is bullshit but have some common sense

Jefferson when?

This is insane. I tried reading their explanation about the downgrade from felony to misdemeanor but it's still pretty flimsy. Just because there are medicines that keep people with HIV alive a little longer means that it's okay to spread it? What?

It's fine, just give your money to the pharma companies to keep you alive

never

Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this? It's California, the most retarded state in the union. Let them have their little den to shit in. If you live there you already knew ahead of time it was shit.

All it takes is one slip up, and a huge batch of bad blood gets thrown into the world. Even if they catch it, they still need to waste so much blood due to it.

the argument is that we can treat HIV now so you won't die ridiculously early, if you take an imposing regimen of drugs daily.
So because giving someone herpes isn't a felony neither should HIV be.
Except making someone permanently reliant on drugs is a serious thing and they are fucking retarded, they just don't want to be homophobic and trigger some pozed freak.

Less gays in jail

More aids

Its also legal to be a prostitute if you are under 18 which is some michaelmphelps gold medal tier mental gymnastics

Feels comfy being an incel.

to be fair, nowadays aids is not a death sentence, it just sucks and costs a ton of money for meds. I'll bet big pharma gave some generous donations to have this law passed, anything to line their coffers

I don't understand the blood donation part. All blood has to be tested before it goes into circulation. Especially after byer/cutter knowingly were selling hiv infected blood products to Taiwan in the 80s; blood products get tested. Seems like they will just be wasting money by collecting, processing and destroying a higher quantity of hiv blood because people don't have to disclose hiv status.

>California also passed a law same day that lets them jail people who misuse gender pronouns.
Is this not unconstitutional, or am I missing something here? Corrupt courts?

Wasted time + wasted labour + wasted blood = more corner cutting in order to save time and money. Which usually leads to mistakes, slip-ups, people not doing their job properly, and possible contaminations.

I can understand that one though. If you are an 11 year old prostitute, odds are its not really your fault, you're probably being forced to by a gang/groomed to by mussies. Making it so the 11 year olds don't get punished makes it more likely to turn their traffickers in because they don't have to be afraid of getting jailed too

I have difficulty beliving this pic I randomly took from an Image Search. But scary if true...

75% of Americans have an STD of some kind.

in CA, San Francisco, Berkeley, Sacramento, West Hollywood, San Diego.

big fag enclaves.

>hiv is highest in areas with most blacks
Hmmmmm

Is that including the harmless ones with no symptoms?

It's not legalization, it's still illegal, there's just less of a penalty. Also knowingly transmitting HIV outside of sexual intercourse is still a felony.

What like HPV, come tell me its harmless after your wife gets cervicle cancer from it.

>not a death sentence

You're right, you won't die from AIDS.

You'll live a miserable life with terrible side effects from having to pump your body full of toxic anti-retrovirals that barely keep the virus latent until one of your organs fails, in which case you may be able to get a new one from an HIV+ donor but you're 2-3X as likely to reject it compared to an HIV- patient, or an untreatable cancer or heart disease gets you early.

This is assuming your viral strain doesn't develop resistance to your drug cocktail of course.

HAART wrecks the human body and is only preferable to death by AIDS. Taking HAART for the rest of your life is a miserably slow way of dying.

I haven't hate-watched The Young Turks in a while but I'm very curious what their take will be on this. Can they perform the necessary mental gymnastics to defend their own?

From what I heard HIV test takes some months to accomplish, you can't just do the standart blood check in a week

Heard 'bout dat. Bunch of YWHW -less deviant bluetards at it again.

>straight males have very low chance of getting HIV, like thousands of times less.
circumcised men maybe. But foreskins crack and bleed during sex sometimes, and that can lead to transmission.

Read the damn article. They say that if you haven't been diagnosed with HIV then it's not illegal to spread it (before this law was in place) so people wouldn't get tested for fear of jail time if they pass it on to someone else. With this law in place people will get tested without fear of being criminals for having the sex.
I think it's stupid and I'm staying far away from HIV-ridden cuckifornia

pedo legalization when?

Truvada. Repeated threads. Stop shitting out cancerous zika super gonorrhea nuked babies and start wearing condoms

fear-mongering heathen!

That's degenerate even by our standards.

>Potus visits Cali
>Water balloons filled with hiv blood are launched at him

>fuck without consequences even if people die of your AIDS
>you are tested of AIDS and now can't have fun anymore
so, you think they'll test "without fear" now rather than fuck without a care?

Could we get trump to issue a quarantine on all donor blood from California?

Good. The more dead Californians the better.