Israel the Chosen Land General /ISG/

Thread for discussion of Israel, it's politics and history of Israel. Free to share your opinion on the Jews, but constantly spamming the Jews control the world is degenerate.

>Interesting Netanyahu speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=MQp8XZc8bv0

youtube.com/watch?v=YtkQbtXK36M

youtube.com/watch?v=GsSTSqGJgy4

timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/understandji-3.htm
paulcraigroberts.org/2017/09/27/americas-jews-driving-u-s-wars-philip-giraldi/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdPLF4wdDIU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjzD5zTLepc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences.

Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims.

Interesting comment. Please explain

You're most likely right on the point about inbreeding.

I am a Christian and I support the Gods chosen!

I am a proud judeo-christian, we must donate to Israel and.support the Gods chosen!

Good to see I'm not the only one. Too many Anti-Jews on this website. None want to debate it, they all blame the Jews.

there is nothing to "debate" with the people who killed jesus christ

So the fact that he has Jews in his family, and that he is a very bad speaker means that he supports the Nazis?

Of course, Jesis and all the prophets in the bibles were Jews!

Being an Amerifat I know jews. Fuck 'em

Very good argument. Yes the Jews controll us mhm.

I know Jews as well. They hold no power and are regular citizens. Yet everyone seems to claim that the Jews controll the world. Odd right?

for all you 'Judeo-Christians'

read John 10 30-33

you literally are being manipulated right now. Kikes fucking hate you.

orthodox jews are best jews :D israel must become theocratic monarchy.

Not onoy that but the New Testament aswell describe the rise and expansion of the Jewish land as a part of their reclaiming of the holy land.

Why did Israel attack USS Liberty? Will it attack any other american ships?

Hebrew is the closest language to ancient Sumerians... Learn Hebrew and learn about how we are genetically engineered alien/homonid hybrids... All religions start with the Sumerians... Read their tablets... It is a god damn explosion of WTF tier ancient knowledge... There is a REAL and historical reason why the ((jews)) are the chosen people and that their bloodline runs through the mother... :)

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

no

You seem to forget that these were wrongteachers and went mad because Jesus exposed their corrupted ways. Furhtermore, all the first Christians were Jews.

Link to article about it? Sounds interesting

Of course, peter was a Jew as were all the apostles who then went on to preach to the Goyim!

Christians purpose is in defending Israel and the Jews.

Fuck off shill

Hahaaha you realise there were thousands of people there, and only 50 something died? The chances of those 12 being hit is VERY SLIM

True

needn't I remind you that under jewish law you can kill children and also kill girls because they tempted the men that raped them?

needn't I remind you that Jesus literally drowns in Satan's semen in the Talmud? who the fuck even considers this to be their holy book except Satan's children themselves. Kill yourself kike.

This is because Israel is a Jewish state, and the US is/was Christian. Their support of Israel is religion based. I would be happy to help Israel and recieve valuable technology in return-

Filthy anti semitic goyim will burn in hell.

JIDF in full force.

War with Iran, goy
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

yes the norwegian kike is known to shill every other day here. Nothing new actually - it's just how JIDF works...

Of course, Israel is the only western democratic country in the midfle east snd Muslims want to genocide them!

all debunked. go to local synagogue they will tell you.

Israel’s supporters lobby our gov to go to war on their behalf

Read ”A Clean Break”

BOMB ISRAEL

BOMB ISRAEL

BOMB ISRAEL

BOMB ISRAEL

BOMB ISRAEL

BOMB ISRAEL

Scripture references?
The laws that order the ones to be murdered were deemed by God to be rid of their Evil. Much like Jesus himself believed, only that he said it was up to God, and that no man should strike another

We must invade and destroy Iran as they are a threat to Israel!

I would welcome a war with Iran. Be rid of the terrorist funders.

Inb4 >the jews support isis

Culture of Critique
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Your bait is too hard. Try making fun of Jewish supporters elsewhere

israel wont last a century lmao.

Neoconservatism as a Jewish movement
kevinmacdonald.net/understandji-3.htm

>Alt-Right
>Jews support mass-immigration

Christianity was created for the Jews but the chosen saw it in their heart to teach the Goyim nations, be grateful Jews granted you a soul!

Let me refer to the war of independence, the 6 days war and the Yom kippur war

The current inhabitants of Israel are not the original, also, the originals forsook their chosen status. Which Is why all who come before Jesus Christ are now chosen.

Orthodox, hasidim smell so damn bad. And they're all inbred. Seriously, if you meet any you won't like them any more

really kike? Gittin 56b, 57a.

Jesus will boil in excrement because he harms Israel. There it is.

Fuck you kike and fuck your Satanism.

No other holy books has this much hatred and anger towards another religion. Boiling in excrement? really?

fucking Satanists man...

I fucking LOVE Israel!!!!!!!!!
SO FUCKING BASED!

Fuck off. Israel’s Jewish supporters are responsible for all our recent wars

Phillip Girardi, ”America’s Jews are driving US wars”

paulcraigroberts.org/2017/09/27/americas-jews-driving-u-s-wars-philip-giraldi/

Hahahah you realise the Dead Sea scrolls are the Exact same as the christian old testament right? Doesn't say nothing about Jesus there

Twice Sarai was pimped out by her Brother and Husband.

Jews are decended from a whore and they have a whores morals.

I am a proud Christians for Israel who supports Israels right to exist, what are you talking about?
If youndont stand with Israel you dont stand with ne even if you stand with the USA that wont grant us salvation.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdPLF4wdDIU

ISRAEL!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY

God protected the Jews. Those that were killed were not truly Jews.

Jews responsible for:

1965 Hart-Celler Act (immigration law that permanently changed our demographics):
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4

The Iraq War (and Syria)... literally Jews:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjzD5zTLepc

Again, Israel, the current one, is not a chosen nation any longer. They forsook their blessing. The current Israel is a Talmudic pile of filth.

Nobody is chosen
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m a proud (((Christian)))

AAAAAAAA so BASED!! FUCK!!!

The Holy Land belongs to the decended form Abraham. If it is in the hands of those decended from Ishmael then we need not intercede.

>master race

BASED ISRAEL GREATEST ALLIES!

Those who come to the Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ for forgiveness are makes as the chosen of God.

It is currently occupied by the descendants of Cain.

Israel treats Palestinian Christians horribly
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ

I HOPE ISRAEL CONTROLS THE ENTIRE WORLD BECAUSE THEY'RE SO BASED!!!

kek

>implying someone gives a fuck about some middle eastern microstate warzone..

Fuck off and get nuked already.

You laugh, but I know (((YOU)))
You can’t fool another Chaim.

I HOPE THEY CONTINUE TO BRIBE OUR CONGRESSMEN SO WE FIGHT ETERNAL WARS ON THEIR BEHALF

BASED xD

The Talmud was written 200 years after Jesus and later continued to be altered by the likes of the Satanic rabbis

Precisely. Good to see someone else privy to their deceit.

No fool, all are decended from Noah. It was the land of Cain before the flood and the name remained. Then, the land gave name to those that lived there.

Either you are a ill read Christian or another lying Jew.

I CANT WAIT TO DEFEND ISRAEL FROM SANDNIGGERS! WE MUST INVADE IRAN TO SAVE ISRAEL!

I WANT BASED ISRAEL COCK TO FUCK ME LIKE THEY FUCK EVERYTHING AAAAAAA SO BASSEDDDDD

Everyone who unironically posts stuff like this needs to read Culture of Critique

The Talmud is little more than jumped up Jewish fanfiction.

U are mentally ill

Chosen? for w~what?

What about H̱am’s wife? Your forgetting, the curse continues. Same with the curse Noah put on Canaan himself.

It’s outright demonic.

Nice proxy Chaim.

G-D WROTE THE TALMUD AND G-D IS RECIEVED BY RABIS!

s
a
g
e
d

EVERYBODY GOOGLE RABBI SABBATAI ZEVI

THIS MAN WAS LEADING RABBI AT THE YEAR 1666 - DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND SEE WHAT HE WAS ALL ABOUT

Daily reminder that this is a natsoc board, fuck off kikes

Spawn of satan, 1/3 of the jewry followed him
Most vile shit I ever saw, literally satanic faggots

Jews are the cause of all the worlds woes. Kill Jews.

that's what I'm talking about. These aren't good people man...

awwww
he went from ban evader IDF girl pic faggot to an adorable general about his allegiance to israel

hold on while i pull out my uncut dick and jerk off to your kikery

The curse was not generational. The Torah did not write it as such so it is not.

Which curse? The one God put on Cain? Or the one Noah put on Canaan?

You must be sarcastic. God speaks to Prophets and Judges. Rabbinical Jewdiasm is a bunch of evil doers perverting the word of God out of Greed.

This. Fucking kys OP.

Both. God says clearly in both Genesis and Leviticus when his commands are generational.

To make an individual a generational one is how the Jews curse the world and the word of God.