Most vets are fags. Joining the military doesn't make you a hero

I know we're generally on the patriotism train because it pisses off the Left so goddamn much but can we admit again that most vets are welfare baby faggots who pretend to have the moral high ground because they wanted to stick their dick in the GI Bill, kill foreigners for fun because they were edgelords in high school, or because they thought it would get them pussy for life?

tranny reject detected

Kill yourself.

I worked by a military base in college and they were the worst about wanting gibs. Then they would act like niggers when they didn't get it.

Numbers of truth. Being a vet doesn't make you a bad person. Going through the military can shape a shit person into a good one but the majority are just faggots who then want a plaque for being a faggot. It's disgusting.

>pretend to have the moral high ground because they wanted to stick their dick in the GI Bill, kill foreigners for fun because they were edgelords in high school, or because they thought it would get them pussy for life?

So in other words, they wanted honor. They did something that society told them was for its own good so that they could reap the benefits of being honorable and being seen and treated as such in society. Men have sought honor through all of humanity. I get that they've been lied to and the ends aren't actually honorable and just serve Israel, but why is it wrong for these misguided guys to seek it?

>be me
>fall for navy's see the world and learn a trade meme
>saw the world and learned a trade
>lots of pussy
>made friends, did my time
>lots of pussy
>get out, land good job
>one pussy for me these days, happy family though
>true shit
Pic related

yep

Miller is a handsome fella.

I will skin you alive, and feed you your own balls before I kill you, shareblue.

Suck my cock, nigger. This place is about free speech and discussion. Fighting a war against the faggot Left doesn't mean we need to forget to sharpen ourselves.

The difference is fighting a war for a purpose and fighting a war for Jewish interests as every living vet has done or continues to do. You're crazy if you call that "honor".

KYS nigger spic

Digits confirm. This is indeed a thing, but its not odd how it works. If you are one of the types to ask for a discount every fucking place you shop, and complain each time someone says "no", you are typically seen as one of those weasly type kids who reminds the teacher about homework by the regular people in your command. The saddest fucks to see are people who get off bragging to civies about shit they didn't do, or are really stretching it, and have people in their command find out. They get ostracized pretty hard

So this is the power of reddit.

We'll count those numerics too. This is exactly the point though. "Honor" doesn't extend to everyone who has served. It's a very limited and rare thing to truly obtain and can almost never be conveyed later. When you have every single ex-military faggot running around slapping their dick against everything they can for a "thank you", you know things have gotten bad. We need to stop turning a blind eye to this faggotry. It's not a priority obviously because gun control shit, Weinstein Hollywood pedophilia, and lots of other domestic issues take priority but it is something that needs to be addressed. Don't let yourself be blinded. Most vets are trash humans but being a vet doesn't make you a trash human.

Fuck you, my knees are gone because of my time in.

>triggered

Hey, that sucks. You took the risk though and you got the benefits later. You can only blame yourself. Hell, you might even be a hero but it's irrelevant because you know the message of the thread is true. I bet you know plenty of pieces of shit who served alongside you and now use it as leverage every single day.

Most of them did not receive their benefits but know what you mean.

Military doesn't make you a hero or a faggot. Have a brain and see there are people in a group different than each other.

most us soldiers are spics and niggers to acquire citizenship, or to get some education. only brainless whites join to fight for some petrol company or lockhead martin. lol

I've never met a vet that has ever used the " i fought for this country, you must respect me" card under any circumstance. Most were just quiet, respectable people who mind their own.

However I have met a ridiculous number of faggots who have never served, that have an unfounded hate for the military and everyone who did serve, and make it a point to belittle vets at any given opportunity. And on top of that, most of the welfare babies and high horse niggers are stolen valor fags.

Call it an anecdotal experience but I bet many anons here can agree.

Agreed. Just trying to get the discussion going again because Sup Forums has been all about sucking off the military for a while not and it's become disturbing. It's surprising to see the shilling against the truth but it's probably all kike subversive...-ists anyways. Who knows.

Fair enough. I only know a small few who served and they're good dudes who don't talk about their military experiences much if at all. I see a fucking ton of the welfare babbies posting online though so I wanted to address this. They might all be LARPing but I seriously doubt it. Stolen valor is still even more pathetic than pretending to be a hero when you're not. Vets who really saw some shit and fought for the right reasons but don't demand respect are the best vets and I respect them but I just feel that they are not even half of the military and that's a generous line to give.

Every single veteran I know under the age of 40 is some kind of pot smoking burnout hippie.

fuck off, lefty.

it's just a job

they aren't heroes, and they aren't fags

many in the military are robbing taxpayers blind

many of them never see combat
they sit around after working 10 years and just wait to hit their 20 yr retirement
They ALL end up having a mysterious medical problem so the get disability pay

They work 20 years and make $4,000+ a month for the rest of their lives plus cheap health care when they never did anything more than a McDonalds worker