What's more important to you, your race or your country?

What's more important to you, your race or your country?

White power.

i think my country is important.

same thing

>mfw those used to be the same thing

What is the difference? Without the race their is no nation.

These are pretty much the same thing for Americans.

My race and country are the same thing

My religion

Seconded.
I'm actually citizen of a country that doesn't exist any more since it's Swedenistan now.

move out

Family > nation > race

Muh shekels

OPs balls in a jar

Money

Race. This country is a piece of fucking shit.

neither, both can go to hell

I have lost hope in mankind a long time ago

BUNDA

Ein volk, ein Reich

The race of my country

United States of America Hispanica

me (my familiy & my pet) > my country > race > religion > my countries government > climate > animals > minorites

Neither. Fuck all of you.

You can't have one without the other

Money.

Lebanon was a good country before it became majority muslim...

Me, myself and I. Everything else is secondary or less than that. I came here by myself.

Neither, I believe only in mykind, not mankind. Only myself and extensions of myself.

My guy.

Family.

My race is my country.

I'm not american so of course the country

Should be the same thing

race is largely bullshit invented in the 19th century.
What's real is Volk, ethnic identity based on place.

Race
also this

cuckold

>What's more important to you, your race or your country?
My race is my nation.

Origin of nation
1250-1300; Middle English < Latin nātiōn- (stem of nātiō) birth, tribe, equivalent to nāt(us) (past participle of nāscī to be born) + -iōn- -ion

Nation literally means your people (aka race).

There has never been a successful multicultural nation in the history of the world. Every single nation that went multicultural, died.

If you're not one with your race, you're not part of a nation. If your nation is not one race, your nation will die.

My culture. Which is dead, sadly. So I need to revive it.

>American saying Volk

FAGGOT

Race. Fuck the ZOG puppet government of this country, it's beyond repair

Race.

Country

Neither my race or my country is important to me.

Same. If you love your country but not your race then eventually you'll be overrun and not have a country left.

Family > community > race > nation

race.

neither. it's called being a fucking individual. you right and left motherfuckers are so stupid.

Top kek

But how do you square that argument as an American? Not being combative, I actually agree, just curious.

Ethnicity

A job would be nice. Seriously.

>But how do you square that argument as an American?
The USA was founded by White people for White people. Pic related.

The USA was just a White country for all White people. It was never intended to be a country for "all the races of humanity" as the Jews now claim it is.

ah i see you said race, not ethnicity. whatever, carry on.

>ah i see you said race, not ethnicity.
Well non-Whites can't be British, German, French etc. So Germans, British, French etc were welcomed to the USA as those are all members of the White race.

It really wasn't until the Jewish 1965 immigration act that changed that and allowed all the non-Whites to flood into the country with no limits on their numbers. Before then, the USA was 90%+ White.

A part of it, is that ethnicities can blend together into a race if pressure is right. Same way Boers came from a mix of duch, german and french settlers, and Romans were basically created from fleeing refugees, slaves and immigrants of all nearby nations, a new ethnicity can emerge if allowed to gather itself in a new region.

That however does not mean that everyone can become a burger out of the blue as long as they accept the constitution and speak ´Murican.

Neither.