Do you really think he's bluffing? Think again, next test will be above LA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
youtu.be/8oVLbOqX5U8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mkl9rtttog
youtu.be/7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God, I hope so.

I desperately want to see an actual conventional war for fucking once, not some sandrats in the desert hiding amongst civvies.

NK just wants off this world, Kim hates that the elite arent accepting him in the breakaway civilization.

The ICBM thing is just a cover for him to develop space tech to leave because he knows the people will turn against him.

Trump didnt call him rocket-man for nothing he has the info from MJ-12 and is part of the club

I'm ready. This shithole is beyond shithole status at this point.

Trump is antagonizing him to Nuke Claifornia, thus eliminating the plague hearth of US liberalism for all time.

I think he's bluffing most the time. Like I think he's willing to, but is smart enough to understand his country would face serious repercussions.

kim packed his bags last night, preflight.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

Kim has already won, all he has to do is stop testing for awhile. The world knows he has the capability to nuke nearly anywhere and he called Trumps bluff on going to war at the right time.

Kim played this perfectly.

Inshallah

Kimmy hasn't been seen for 48 hours. He always goes into hiding 72-96 hours before a test flight.
~t. Liberty Crossing resident

FUCK OFF ISRAEL

WE KNOW YOUR BULLSHIT YOU KIKES

My message to Kim

youtu.be/8oVLbOqX5U8

This guy is probably right. They're going to hold off on testing and just keep on tweaking their gadgets and building more missiles. Global public opinion is so stacked against the US and Trump that Kim would have to do something incredibly provocative for most people to support a war even Americans.

What I really wonder is how South Korean president Moon would respond to a US first strike. Would he really try to deny the US base facilities in Korea?

If he really meant what he said about stopping a war, he has to.

Please: youtube.com/watch?v=9Mkl9rtttog

NK will detonate a hydrogen bomb on 10th
US will do nothing

You can screencap this in your furfag folder.

>next test will be above LA

Ah, user, that'd mean the missile would splash down on CONUS.

In the Pacific past Hawaii and off the West Coast would be realistic.

It's often been said that if God doesn't destroy LA and New York, he'll owe Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

So you mean commiefornia gets culled AND we have an excuse to liberate north korean from rocket man? Too good to be true im afraid

Just think of how many North Koreans are in the US right now armed to the teeth; including minituarized nuclear weapons, just waiting for the orders.

All those saber-rattling "wipe out North Korea" politicians might have a bit of trouble sleeping at night.

>off by one
kys crvoje

>screencap

Not worth the space it would take up faggot

Yes, of course he's bluffing. He promised to attack the US in August. Nothing. The only reason anyone still pays any attention to him is that they're desperate to find someone to bloody Trump's nose, and they'd gladly see Americans killed to get that. Better look somewhere else.

Missile test on Party Foundation Day. The Punggye-ri test site has suffered two subsidence collapses since the 3 Sept test and needs extensive repairs.

Imagine if NK had a GPS satellite to steer their ICBM's with.

The world would be fucked.

youtu.be/7XmDYJBZZdc

captcha was california shop ...WHAT !!!!???

Dont they us Chinas GPS pretty sure they could use the one plebs use wont be as precise but...

DO IT

They don't need it, and it adds a point of failure (GPS can go down).

Ballistic missiles use inertial guidance (which is a computer that measures your speed, direction, altitude and whatnot and plots it all based on your starting point on a map, which can then give you and ending point that you so desire as long as you have the ability to get there), which can give you decent accuracy.

Do it, just do it! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow. So just do it! Make your dreams come true. Just do it. Some people dream of success, while you’re going to wake up and work hard at it. Nothing is impossible… you should get to the point where anyone else would quit and you’re not going to stop there. NO! What are you waiting for?! DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT! If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.

When will North Korea be able to put satellites in geostationary orbit ?

>next test will be above LA

You fucking squeallikeapig drumpfy fagettty, post more geopolitics sheeeit pls. i wanna know moar.

1st kek since last trumptweet. baased

>unironic drumpf
>being this triggered
go away you smelly gypsy

It will never happen user US knows NK have nukes they will never attack them

first SK would be no more this weakens US position in Asia

second Japan would be hit and how would they ever trust US again

in the end US would lose more then it would win in their attack on NK from global perspective and influence + Trump wants a second turn

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it