Buyfag

the guide
buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00060258
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57999048
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57542084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't make another thread until the old one is archived or on page 10.

>that price
Kill me please

Delayed to Aug.

My Alter figures are never released on time.

Source?

As expected.

This is cute.

Too bad it doesn't exist with characters I care about.

anyone have this? how is it?

just saw it on amiami and I'm interested

Phillip here, The Buyfag Guide may go in and out between today and tomorrow. Updating the sites code and trying to configure a few new features into the wiki. Just letting you guys know in advance.

Ask /toy/

Oh damn, I want this figma. I also wish Rayearth could make a comeback somehow but that seems like a monkey's paw wish.

Hijouni Aku Gan

What do you call that plastic thing that the figure is store in within the box?

Blister?

I keep staring at this, but I couldn't figure out which form of the armour this is supposed to be. Os it a fancy version of the first or what?

The waifu cradle.

>that price
Certainly it couldn't be THAT bad. And then I went and found it and did a mental spit-take. That's a listing price that you'd find on Mandarake.

How long until waifu-bots with realistic/practical A.I. is invented?

Do they have it with μ's?

Blister.

I'm relived and sad at the same time

Nice fig

If I used this at the gym on my headphones, would it help me pick up chicks?

Yes. amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00060258

Well now, that covers a fair number of different disciplines, so you'd have to examine each of them.

As it stands, some years ago, a variety of medical engineers working on a wide array of prosthetics and artificial body part replacements came together, threw their different projects together, and saw how much of a person they could build on their own. Turns out, they had about ~70% of a human between them.

Robotics Engineers meanwhile every day strive to better mimic human movement with their designs. Recently saw a video of a robotic pair of legs that captured the basic movement of walking quite well, so that's promising.

Then of course you've got AI. Certainly the trickiest part of the whole equation. While programmed AI is worked on heavily primarily in entertainment fields, there are limits to how far this can go for human interaction; even if recent VR showings are promising. Meanwhile more advanced developments are worked on by IT Engineers and Neurobiologists, but honestly it's been a while since I read anything on the subject, and what I have read however long ago didn't seem nearly as promising as other pieces to this glorious puzzle. Not to mention the struggle against ethics committees, apocalyptic doomsayers, and so forth.

Altogether I've seen some futurists express a belief in a booming robot sex industry within the next couple of decades. Not an unrealistic approximation, based upon the currently available technology, and the course of development it seems to be on. Thus, waifu-bots shouldn't be too far behind, theoretically.

tl;dr: 2050s at the latest hopefully.
Status of Robot Rights Movement: Fuck if I know but probably a hell of a lot longer.

Only if you used the one of best girl to impress them with your superb taste.

I can already feel Maki being delayed to Oct/Nov. And her figure has the most complex detail of the nine Alter raibus.

Mari it is!

So is this what passes as a buyfag thread OP these days?

The Second Season armor, I guess

It's weird dropping into /toy/ on occasion and being reminded that there are people that collect transformers and mattel stuff. Bleh.

I have waited at least 20 years for this moment.
They better deliver the Machine Gods in polystone, I'll pay top dollars for them.

>¥6,296
>expensive
Why are you here again?

Full armor when?

Different interest buddy. Some people collect energy drink cans. No better no worse as long as it's not compulsive hoarding.

Stop being a fucking inept retard.

I used to collect Transformers, but imo they've just been steadily declining in quality since like, 2008. There's been a mild upswing recently, but the current "Titanmaster" gimmick leads to a lot of inefficient waste in designs.

So then you've got Third Party and Masterpiece, which're much higher end in general...with the price tag to match.
Honestly I'd like to get more of them, but I'm already so deep in the hole of plastic butts and upper-tier imported action figures, I can't stretch my wallet any thinner as it stands.

Transformers are cool. I still collect Pokemon cards.

I'm hoping that I can get a preorder for the half-second they're available.

Any teaser images for this weekend yet?

fuck

Holy shit you autists, I don't need you to come in here and 'defend' your pieces of shitty American plastic. It's called a fucking observation. I just stated I hate being reminded that are people so mentally malfunctioned that they collect children's toys instead of actual quality figures.

What is it with autistic people and getting triggered over the slightest thing. Nobody cares about your opinions.

Last time I looked at the Transformer section in Target they looked like Happy Meal toys.

Japan makes Transformers too.

Their figures always had weird colors, and I felt like I would get some kind of poisoning from touching them. What the fuck was up with Japanese transformer figures?

>Bleh.

>11k for a 1/8

Illya was apparently a disappointement so I guess I will let it slide too.
That's a shame, because the pose and gater belt are sublime.

When?

1/10 at least you got replies

any Sup Forumsnons in good ol nihon and going to wonfes this sunday? i'm super excited but a little nervous since it's my first time.

I like mine though so I'll be buying Miyu. If only in the hopes that it causes a Kuro to be made. I don't think I'd be able to contain my boner if that happened.

I believe Kuro is really popular, more than Miyu. So a Kuro figure to complete the trio is pretty much a given.
Then again, I would have yield if she was maybe 3-4 k cheaper.

I found my grail. I wanted this figure for a long time when I saw it for grabs this morning. (Almost 10k yen) but in perfect condition, so worth it.
Merging it with my Yoko Bunny figure this month.
Also grabbed a Kotori nendoroid from Love Live to gift my girlfriend, and a Mayuri pre-owned nendoroid for myself.

The slippery slope feeling good this month.

I felt I paid a bit more for Illya, but I guess I can let it pass since I'm enjoying it.

Having one now feels more like a necessity to complete them all.

Where do you keep track of the announced release? I believe there was a twitter profil who do the job but I weirdily don't have it anymore.

Also if we goes past through the Wonfes without a Jeanne figma announced I will get a nervous breakdown.

who else here /buysmanga/?

Is she eating shit

Preorders are up!

Yeah I'd agree for what you get the price is a bit high. However that loli butt is more important to me than my money. I can always get more money but loli butt is a precious commodity.

If Broccolli had a longer standing reputation, you'd know to avoid their shit, like you (hopefully) know to avoid Griffon's shit.

I want this.

No one has ever bought manga you fucking idiot.
You can just read it all online FOR FREE.
I am literally laughing my ass off at your life right now.

She looks fat.

Not OP, but I like having physical media of my favorite series for convenience/archival purposes. I'm always surprised to see disdain for physical media in buyf/a/g threads, given that we're all collectors. I don't know how you resist the urge to own tangible copies.

Inb4 buys Nippon manga.
If you do then you are deluded, you weeaboo.

No need to lie anonymously on the internet.

Damn. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57999048

I hope Honoka gets one

>as109

superb taste

>terrible quality raws
>enjoy no translation faggot
>not native translator
>we are catching up 40more chapters to go
I rather just buy it, 600-900¥ for volume is worthy not dealing with all of that shit.

I certainly hope you don't buy localized trash.

> Those lewd feet

Nice.

It's far too tempting to order a second one of these now that it's getting rereleased.

I'm seriously contemplating on whether or not to get it. I can't imagine ever using sword in that picture.

Kek.

Yeah. They've gotten a bit better since, but I felt sorry for the kids they were selling that crap to.

Congrats user.
I got her and Maria for a pretty good deal a while back. Lovely figs.

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57999048
Dayum that's nice. Being sold at C90? Well, least I have something to try and get if I can't find pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57542084 in stores.

I don't use that sword since it looks quite tacky, plus I display it with her visor on. I doubt many people use the sword, the standard one looks so much better.

>that base
>that pose
>that face
>that price
Come on, GSC, I know you want to scam normies, but let's be reasonable.

Why did this bin so hard? I pre-ordered it and its one my favourite figures.

I'm seeing it around 5k-7k now

I like the face and pose, somewhat, but that base is fucking awful. One of the ugliest I've seen.

probably because i forgot my picture

couldn't they figure out a better way to mount that thing?

I dont think many people knew about that movie

It could be easily modded to look alright, but that would mean giving money to the Good Smile Jews, and that's plain silly.

>7K before discount
Remember when a new 1/8 preorder on amiami used to cost that?

I was going to say over saturated market, but she only really has 2 figures, a nendo, and a figma. Swore she had more.
I've only been into this for not even 2 years and I've observed a lot of figures bin really hard for no apparent reason. Sometimes they drop half in price after a month which is really disheartening.

Its just odd. At first it was her only figure and its probably her best looking one but for some reason didn't sell well

These girls with horns do make me horny

Meant to post with pic related

Can someone explain to me what's the draw of her? She looks hideous.

I got her and pic related as my first figures recently and I have to say they look amazing.

Looks pretty good, but for some reason I find loinclothes disgusting.

People are big fans of the manga, and want a figure of her?

Not sure why they'd get that crappy alt color instead of the correct ones though. If you're going to buy crap, it might as well be accurate crap.

lewd is the draw.

>Pre-ordered

Who is that quoting?

himself

That seems a bit redundant.

>¥6,296
>expensive
>Why are you here again?
It's going to be pretty expensive for anyone who wants to complete the trio instead of only buying their favorite girl. If it weren't for it being MKR I wouldn't want to pay over 6k for a figma.

Any news on the Sakura fig? Heard rumors it might reach the $400 price range?

It's here!