What's everyones problem with affirmative action?

What's everyones problem with affirmative action?

It's allowed many blacks to have access to better education and better jobs

It still requires that you meet educational requirements it just ensures blacks are not discriminated against.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywesterner.com/news/even-with-affirmative-action-blacks-and-hispanics-are-too-dumb-for-college/
dailywesterner.com/news/like-blacks-beaners-are-also-retarded-illiteracy-among-hispanic-immigrants-persists-across-generations-according-to-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you think these people are so helpless and so fucking retarded you need to have affirmative action for them to succeed. You're the bigot.

Fpbp. To accept affirmative action, one must also accept that the beneficiary is essentially useless and stupider than his counterparts in society.

I don't think these people are helpless

i just dont see whats wrong with preventing discrimination on an insitutionalized level

Why does that have to mean that the beneficiary is stupider than his counterparts???

fpbp /thread

YOURE DISCRIMINATING INHERENTLY BY GIVING SHIT TO ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE AND NOT THE OTHER BASED ON UR EVALUATION THAT THEYRE DEGENERATES AND CANT HELP THEMSELVES.

My problem ewith affirmative action is that niggers dont end up dead

Dude wtf

Seriously?

Chill with the fucking racism i dont wanna hear that shit.

You're doing a bad job pretending to be a person like this

Why because i dont stand for racism and actually want to have a discussion on a sensitive topic?

Pls get the fuck off my page and thanks in advance.

Comon man, it's over.

Wait a couple hours and try again. Don't be so on the nose

Wowies that was the best argument against affirmative ive ever heard

No i fully understand why its bad now

Thanks for the useful information (\/)

It undermines meritocracy and confuses signals.

How does it undermine meritocracy?

they didnt earn it
they didnt make themselves better, they just dragged down education.

Nice Numbers

Its still discrimination.

It's fucking racist for starters.

Ability > skin colour

I don't want people that just Meet the Educational Requirements, but that are intelligent.
Affrimative Action makes less of them.

Underrated and true.

so many poor asian children get kicked out of their schools so rich black kids can take their spot, its insane

WASTED FUCKING GET THANKS NIGGERFAGGOT

it raises the SAT score based on SKIN COLOR you fucking dunce.

For example lets say theres a black kid who gets adopted by two white parents and goes to one of the best private schools, then he tries to get into college, his SAT score still has points added onto it.... why? because of his race. If affirmative action was fair it would also raise the scores of white people who grew up in poor downtrodden neighborhoods. So if it isnt about fairness and only about skin color irregardless of upbringing then it is inherently racist and unfair, you should learn to think for yourself you dumb nigger

Jizas, you're so fucking dumb.
That's Affirmative Action for you: lowering the standard in education (through Common Core) to the lowest common denominator; dumbing America down so the niggers won't feel inferior.

Affirmative Action means setting aside places in universities, high schools, colleges, .gov jobs, etc for people based NOT ON MERIT but on race.

They can't do that for science schools, so MIT is still mostly N-E Asians.
For arts, women studies, other SJW crap, no problem, they fill the schools with niggers and spics.

>> dailywesterner.com/news/even-with-affirmative-action-blacks-and-hispanics-are-too-dumb-for-college/

>> dailywesterner.com/news/like-blacks-beaners-are-also-retarded-illiteracy-among-hispanic-immigrants-persists-across-generations-according-to-report/

You are actually fucking retarded.

Wow so much logic!!!

Im sorry but how the fuck does making discrimination against people of color illegal somehow undermine meritocracy???

Jesus christ you guys are racist as shit!