Can we agree that Rem is the best waifu of the year so far?

Can we agree that Rem is the best waifu of the year so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Roswaal_L_Mathers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

/thread

Depends. Does she likes doggystyle?

Yup.

wrong faggot

Luluco is waifu of the year

Here are my current waifu of the year rankings:

>winter
1. Megumin
2. Aqua
3. Galko
>spring
1. Luluco (also best of the year)
2. Chinatsu
3. Mumei
>summer
1. Aoba
2. Usami
3. to be determined
>fall
to be determined

Doormat.

please stop bringing this up you sadistic fuck

>le waifu maymay xD

Back to facebook you go.

>having more than 1 waifu
May God bless upon your sinner soul

literally Who? ...she look like Ram though.

I'm muslim so I can have multiple waifus.

wife =/= waifu
you're still a sinner

Not sure why people are posting pictures with nobody in them or pictures of subaru in a waifu thread

She's pretty much a dog, so yes.

Dumb remposter.

Definitely the best.

>having a dead waifu

Literally who?

Will the waifu meme ever die

>waifu of the year
>having more than one waifu
>having a waifu each year
>having a seasonal waifu
>being this new
>not making a rokugou joke
>muslims
>these are people posting on Sup Forums right now
Kill me tb//h

No. It's mutating too fast. People can't even get the second iteration right any more.

Facts: If Subaru liked Rem as much as he does Emilia she would be repulsed by his clinginess and premature emotional investment.

I like re zero but
>how can we make our girls cute guys?
>MAKE THEM CONSTANTLY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE BLUSHING, LIKE THE BLOOD IS STUCK THERE

Ah but instead it gets to be the other way around with him repulsed by her. Isn't it a wonderful world?

Megumin is better than Luluco. Other than that your taste is impeccable.

>using waifu incorrectly
C A N C E R
Her sister is cuter anyway.

>best waifu
>implying one should change his waifu over time
You filthy sodomite, get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

>Seasonal waifus

How many waifus you have this season, Sup Forums?

Screenshot is still better.

>of the year

Of all time, yes.

No.

drrrr drr

KEK

Why are blue or purple haired girls always the best?

HAHA SO FUNNY
end yourself

>literally just Hisui with blue hair
wow so original

>create best waifu of all time
>erase her from existence

Hisui doesn't go into witch slayer modo when heretics and monsters pop up or regenerate a shattered spinal column. Those are Ciel traits, so hey we got the two best Tsukihimes in one character!

Rem is like a one-dimensional Hisui, it's almost insulting.

Rem a shit. Stay delusional.

What episode was this from? Need to rewatch this Rem is such a qt.

>There are people ITT that doesn't have multiple waifus.

>rem
>one-dimensional
Complain about writing quality all you like, but you can't deny that Rem's character arc has depth to it.

At least Rem progresses beyond the "my sister gave some important part of herself to protect me and that completely defines my outward personality" stage, for better or worse.

Rem-rin>mindbroken emilia>>betelgeuse>feruto>al>trapcat>elsa>clown fucker>fantasy onii sama>julius>appa man>hitler>jew>>>>>>>>>>>>>>emilishit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>priscilla

Yes. Rem is literally perfect.

>wish fulfillment cute girl that will always be a slave to your cock no matter how pathetic you become
>good
Aqua is by far the best girl of the year.

Her design is lacking but yeah pretty much.

why is she so cute? how is some 2d character allowed to be this cute

>Rem's character arc
I do applaud the author for putting so much effort in making Rem a character with depth but it doesn't really show on her actions. The way Rem acts post-Arc 2 is basically just:
>Nee-sama, nee-sama
>Subaru-kun, daisuki
>Don't touch Subaru-kun!

And in Arc 2 wherein Rem supposedly starts to "like" Subaru was almost unlikely to happen. I would have accepted the fact that Rem began to build a relationship of devotion to Subaru if:
>Rem wasn't suspicious of Subaru in the first place
>Subaru wasn't suspicious
>it wasn't evident on Rem's end that Subaru was suspicious (the smell of the witch)

It just so happened that when Subaru saved the villagers and almost died to save them including Rem was when she started adoring him, which was sort of retarded because:
>Subaru could have set that up
>Subaru reeks of the witch
>Subaru is suspicious
If anyone was going to doubt Subaru, it was supposedely Rem, which was why I liked her in Arc 2, because she was the symbol of doubt and hate. But for plot purposes, the author needs her to always be by Subaru's side and have her be willing to die for Subaru's sake 24/7.

>This is your average Remfag

You've got some fair criticism - particularly for Sup Forums. There's definitely some plot railroading and waifubaiting in Rem's character, but here's the way I see a couple of your points:

Even if the whole time-delay beast curse thing is a little contrived, taking a pack mauling for someone isn't really something one could reliably "set up" in their favor. Between his sacrifice in the woods and coming after her to bail her out of a death mission while still recovering, she's probably shocked to see someone so weak and mundane manage to surpass her self-sacrifice complex. As someone who carries major self-worth issues and tries to bottle up her emotions in the service of others (e.g. look at that breakdown mid-interrogation in episode 7), having someone clearly wrestling with the same issues to relate with would probably be quite intoxicating.

I'm also pretty sure the anime is missing about a month's worth of social downtime between Arcs 2 and 3, so we don't really get to see the buildup to Rem's steadfast belief in Subaru. There's also a difference between a character being a "symbol of doubt" and being a person bearing the burden of doubt eager to have something to believe in.

who?

Some people are just not as sensitive as you and I. The don't get that appropriating other's culture is extremely problematic.

without cultural appropriation we wouldn't have anime

Stop this.

EMT > Rem

>so far

Yes, but only to Subaru.
If Roswaal was the MC, Ram would be turbo-best-girl, because...

her body belongs to him

September 19th is going to be a great day.

Yea user, Summer will finally end

>Galko

>him

strong agreement

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Roswaal_L_Mathers

Gender Male

This is Ram

I see what you did there.

...and i agree. Best Girl.

Emilia is for ____

using as a sex object, as a way of satisfying your basest fetishes that you don't want Rem to partake in because you respect her too much.

Definitely one of the most loveable and loyal.

She's creepy and has serious mental problems.

Emilia is just needy and easy to please. She's the superior girl.

Kill yourself

Creepy.

SHK>Rem>EMT

>he doesn't knows
Lurk more about Ross'real gender.

megumin

What did she do?

Gets rekts so hard you feel bad..she keeps moving. Please just stop, you did enough.

Almost made me want to pick this show up

It's a shame that Rem has literally zero(0) self-respect or dignity.

Also she craves subaru's dick on her sleep a lot, like a good sult.

>one man
>slut

What?

The dedest veggie

Literally who?

Why is E.M.T so smug?

Heres seasons best girl.

What was her name again ?

>megumeme

t. Dumb /tg/ poster.

Loose Floozy

If only she was pretty. She is fugly.

he's going to post it every thread regardless if people respond or not. you should ignore him and hide the post if it really bothers you that much.

No that would be EMT

Yeah. I think Subaru needed at least a person who trusted him in arc 3. But the author chose the wrong person. He could have created another character for this role.

What is EMT's appeal?

Purity

Stink