>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 4
imgur.com/a/n9eKu
imgur.com/a/WyTNp

Developments Oct 7
>Raqqa:SDF stopped attack on al-Asuad stadium in the center Raqqa because IS fighters are holding many civis hostages
>SAA liberates Al-Mayadeen Airport to cut key terrorist supply line, 50% of city liberated. RuAF airstrikes kill 80
>SAA recaptures entire Palmyra-DeZ highway after expelling IS from Hayl Gas Field
>Reports:IS leadership abandoned Mayadeen, city empty of civis
>N Hama:SAA repells HTS new offensive to take Abu Dali
>E Ghouta: JaI reverses the SAA gains near the town of Hawsh Dawahra
>Erdogan:Turkey ready to start Idlib operation backed by RuAF. Reports of clashes with HTS in Hadad
>SAA tightens siege on jihadists in Golan Heights pocket
>Assad rejects Iraqi Kurdistan referendum
>RU MOD: 180 terrorists killed in Euphrates Valley
>Syrian military command announces end of east Homs operation, 1800km2 liberated
>SDF storms Wasiah village S al-Suwar taking half of it. SDF advanced 9km towards Markada town S al-Hasakah cs
>Saudi-led Coalition blacklisted by UN for killing children in Yemen
>Yemeni forces vow to attack Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/916752020618563586
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/916752449339383808
youtube.com/watch?v=15aNaTU2Jzg
youtube.com/watch?v=K49Rz8xVy_c
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916605291491418112
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916610996843802624
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916628184258568193
youtu.be/eN9P3NA0_bI
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/7-october-helicopters-dropped-barrel-bombs-filled-with-chemical
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

What's this and why it's allowed?

Breadly reminder that thirsty and homsi are alive and that gearbest ships to syria (actually works)

ROMANIA BEST BREAD
YOU KNOW IT
I KNOW IT
WE ALL KNOW IT

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Well screw NZ, Syria is the best!

>ywn witness kurdish independence only for the newly formed state of kurdistan to be gang raped on all sides
Why even live?

Reminder that on Tuesday Syria will be playing the second leg of the World Cup qualifier against Australia.

NZ is fucking beautiful mang, good people, good rugga

Also, Ya Bashar!

Kek

It's impressive enough that they made up it that far
only the Gulf and Egypt were good enough on a global scale for decades, now Syria might actually beat the best team in the Asian federation

YOU TOLD ME YPG WAS '''''SLOW'''''''

ASSAD IS LOSING TERRITORY WHILE YPG ARE ABOUT TO CONTROL ENOUGH TERRITORY TO DECLARE THEMSELVES INDEPENDENT EASTERN SYRIA

Australia will probably win

Have the Turks invaded Idlib yet?

Nope, it will be 2-2, Omar Al Soma with 90++ header.

>crashes one helicopter into another
>bombs SDF by accident

YOU ARE FUCKING DELUDED IF YOU THINK THE TIDE OF VICTORY ISN'T SHIFTING AWAY FROM ASSAD AGAIN

FUCKTARD*

>#Syria #Hama Air Strikes intensifies on Al Musheirefa - Abu Omar, Al Khuwein, Al Tamma, mafraq Al-Niha, Jubb Al-aAsan near Abu Dali
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/916752020618563586

>#Syria #Hama #NorthEasternHama Battlefield Reality 15 Minutes Ago : Abu Dali, Um Khuzeim, Um Treikiya, Under #SAA CONTROL. Musheirifa Enemy.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/916752449339383808

both alive and relatively well. Just found out shipping shit via gearbest actually works, so I might send them some shit idk.

Homsi sounds much better than he did a month ago, but idk. much detail.
Thirsty is still the usual kinda depressive

It's funny, I was actually looking for you several times when I went to /sg/ because I guessed you'd be interested

>Al Musheirefa - Abu Omar, Al Khuwein, Al Tamma, mafraq Al-Niha, Jubb Al-aAsan near Abu Dali
line were you catch yourself speaking arabic
^^

Nice of you, thanks for the info. Haven't seen Smugleppo for a while tho.

Charlie you forgot to namefag, only you could be this delusional

Why do Kurds want their own country, Kurdistan when in 20 years all of Iraq will be an unlivable desert thanks to global warming ?

They should be mass migrating to Turkey or Europe instead before the doors close for good.

14/88

oh and homsi passed his exams although he lived on the street while writing them, so that's great news I guess.

I'm trying to fing a video I watched few months ago and though you guys could help. It was a drone footage of rebels/jihadi fighters attacking some town. In the beginning there's a single tank going over railway tracks, shooting at buildings and few minutes later two or three APCs join the assault. The video then cuts to a headcam footage. I don't care much about video itself, but it had some really cool music playing in the background. Anyone knows that I'm talking about?

A truly remarkable specimen

If you're the guy in the previous thread, if you visited "israel" you're not getting in the country.

Stop assuming anyone posting in generals is a regular

AND TELL ME HOW IS ASSAD GOING TO WIN A WAR ON 3 FRONTS AGAINST MUCH STRONGER REBELS THAN BEFORE, THE US AND TURKEY WHEN HES ALREADY LOSING TERRITORY AGAIN TO ISIS AND '''''''MODERATES'''''

Happening?

>Footage of Russian airstrikes in DeZ countryside today
youtube.com/watch?v=15aNaTU2Jzg
youtube.com/watch?v=K49Rz8xVy_c

Turkish Operation in Idlib,
>Al Foua / Kefriyah

>DeZ

>Homs

>Hama
Some more news,

>Idlib
>twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916605291491418112
>twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916610996843802624
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916628184258568193

>Golan Heights
>Iraq
Thanks for the repost mate.

That's me, but that's why I scrap every passport and have to make a new one after visiting Israel because you also can have problems in Qatari/UAE airports

Awesome. I hope he has bright future ahead of him.
Nope, but I do know that. Only got Serbian and Turkish visas so dunno how about it.
>annoying orange strikes again.

Thanks for the rundown Romanian user. You are greatest ally.

>that beret
Gas that shit

1. He isn’t losing against the “moderates”, in fact, the “moderates” are now fighting on three fronts in Idlib alone
2. Assad is winning against ISIS, he has recently captured their stronghold of Mayadin
3. All of ISIS’ gains are being reversed as we speak, with the Suknah/DeZ road being secured today

Thanks for the reposts master baker.

Stll remember how he checked his fridge on the livestream after I told him to
Cool guy, hope he safe

>he's a big gun

From Bulgariabro! >The Road to Raqqa. YPG fighters, medics & European volunteers on ISIS frontline

youtu.be/eN9P3NA0_bI

also:

Seriously, do we have any idea when Turkey will be ready to throw their cannon fodder at Idlib?

Bless you and all that contributed my man

But is it happening?

Hi everyone! Been a while since I've been here. Got a huge batch of Philippines update here

Marawi:
>Maute territory reduced to 5 hectares
>770 terrorists killed, estimated 38 to 48 left
>15 out of 25 foreign fighters killed, including Indonesians, Malaysians, Saudis, Yemenis, Indians and Chechens
>17 hostages rescued, estimated 40 to 60 left
>Duterte visits Marawi a 6th time
>Duterte tells troops: Study how Mosul and Aleppo was freed from islamic rebels
>Marawi Commander MajGen. Rolando Bautista is next Army chief, taking over for retiring Commie Hunter Gen. Eduardo Año
>Zamboanga siege veteran MajGen. Danilo Pamonag takes over his position as Marawi Commander
>Maute laptops seized from terrorist positions in Marawi – military
>ISIS fighters used Tabligh cover to sneak into Marawi
>military investigation uncovers which house inside Marawi that was used to stockpile ammo and plan the siege before 23rd of May
>AFP reiterates the reason why the siege has taken so long is because of ensuring safety to hostages and trapped civillians, IEDs rigged up in virtually all buildings, lack of modern armored vehicles, unfamiliarity with terrain and the "unique" style of urban warfare IS utilizes

Basilan:
>Bomb explodes near house of Isabela City mayor, no reported casualities
>Abu Sayyaf jail escapee from 2009 caught in Basilan

Maguindanao:
>troops and Moro ILF fighters finally overuns BIFF camp in Barangay Tee of Datu Salibo
>Datu Salibo locals join military in clearing communities of improvised explosives
>Army uncovers 10 BIFF graves in Datu Salibo
>AFP considers Maguindanao and Cotabato as most threatened areas of islamic terrorism
>Bombing of steel tower by unidentified men plunges parts of Cotabato, Maguindanao into darkness
>suspected BIFF member Giyalil Mandigan Banog killed by unidentified gunmen in North Cotabato
>twin blasts wounds 4 people in Datu Salibo
>roadside bomb with nails goes off at a bridge near Guindulungan. Nobody hurt in the blast

cont.1/2

Np!

What do you lads think of picrelated? found it in some redpill thread

SOCCSKSARGEN(new):
>Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency raids Maasin mayor Aniceto Lopez Jr's house, finds drug lab, P5-million($100.000) worth of drugs, numerous guns and explosives, and “green book”
>PDEA XII tagged the mayor as leader of the El Patron Drug Group and protector/coddler of Ansar Khalifa Philippines (AKP), an Islamic State group operating in South Cotabato and Saranggani and cooperated with the Maute Group in the 2016 Davao City bombings
>fun fact: it was Manny Pacquiao who Lopez surrendered to after the drug raid
pic related, some of the stuff confiscated

Sulu:
>2 alleged pushers killed in Sulu

Commies:
>Negros ambush: NPA rebels fire at cops but hit 2 tourists and their driver instead
>NPA rebels kill N. Cotabato village exec
>52 NPA rebels surrendered in total in Sept– military
>6 NPA rebels surrender, yield firearms to government in in Talacogon, Agusan del Sur
>2 NPA rebels found dead in Agusan del Sur
>NPA rebels burn heavy construction equipment in Cagayan

still diggin that boarder

UPDATE ALERT, WAR CRIMES

Helicopters dropped barrel bombs filled with chemical substance at al Musheirfeh village in Hama countryside

#Syria #Middle East

ASSAD DROPPED BARREL BOMBAS. HE MUST BE STOPPED.

mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/7-october-helicopters-dropped-barrel-bombs-filled-with-chemical

it never does.

>>Duterte tells troops: Study how Mosul and Aleppo was freed from islamic rebels
Mosul was one of the biggest military failurs ever while Halab was bloody and costed thousands of civilian lives, I'm not sure if it's worth to study it other than understanding that any vehicle can be a shadimobil

>mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/7-october-helicopters-dropped-barrel-bombs-filled-with-chemical
and so it begins

>ronpaul.jpg

>meanwhile US helicopters crash at one another
lmao

Why allah you do this to me..

See this /sg/?

Now that Turkey has annexed this part Assad will never be able to reclaim it.

If you think Assad will ever declare war on Turkey you are deluded.
Assad will never reclaim Eastern Syria either. YPG has obtained natural borders, a large buffer area, oilfields and has a much better army.
Plus US support, that alone means Assad will never dare to fight them.

All in all Assad lost about 40% of his territory for good, and will only ever rule a tortured morsel of an ugly border.

What will happen to /sg/ when we decide we have had enough of the Kitty of Damscus and his silly games and we BTFO of him and his tyrannical, rotten, bloodthirsty and corrupt regime? Mass suicide? It wont take us six days this time, Damascus is only a 2 hour drive from Golan Heights,Assadkins better remember that if they ever get a suicidal idea to chimp out against us. So Assad will keep taking our airstrikes like the little bitch he is are and wont dare fight back lol. Must really suck being such an incompetent sandnigger dictator whos only good at killing helpless sleeping women and children with barrel bombs and sarin gas, but cowers when the mighty and noble IDF

Your scummy shitskin giraffe of a dictator will be thrown into the trashbin of history along with hitler where he belongs. Then you can latch on to King Roach or Ayatollah Unibrow as your next le Based Sandnigger Dictator xD

He's safe so far, problem is the financial situation.
I actually tried to help out a little, found a service called beeorder that allows to order syrian food. Their homepage says they accept paypal, so I tried it out with thirsty.
Ordered him some shit and at checkout there was no paypal. Just paying in person, after the order was placed.
Luckily they called him to confirm the order or he would've been pretty fucked.

But gearbest fucking works, which is a real turningpoint.
any of you fags want to send him some shit? was thinking about getting a throwaway paypal for this purpose, but idk. if people would be interested in financing /sg/s favorite streamer

>Now that Turkey has annexed
lmao

Notice how the shills come in waves

>manbij
>tabqah
>natural borders
1/10 fresh troll made me reply

Actually I have no idea what to do with money so that's a great thing cheers mate, will lurk here to catch you in some time for more info

Please. Turkey has so much influence among the green rebels they will carve through their territory like butter.
Half of them are officially in their pockets, the other half influenced by a huge network set up over the years.

I think he refers to also learning from the mistakes. After all he said this:
>“It seems that we are having a hard time. We have to revise the doctrines actually because we are facing an enemy that is well entrenched and it is an urban fighting,” the president told Army troops in Fort Bonifacio.

>“It took us this long because the terrain has changed considerably. Maybe you’d want to take a look at seriously how Mosul, Aleppo and the rest of the territories are being taken now and how long it has been for them to do it,” he added.

Wasn't Mosul one of the first big battles where IEDs were practically found in every single house?

Yeah and Turks have a status of guarantor in Astana which binds them to Russians and they can barely do a thing without agreement with Kremlin, even RuAF will support TFSA operations

Why is RuAF helping Turkey if they're allied with Assad?

Well that is one way of making natives of a conquered country compliant and dependant. But it didnt work did it.

Alright, if that's the case then I'll set one up in the future.
The paypal adress will be [email protected] , that way you know it's actually me.

Wow that fucking nitpicking. The majority of the border with Assad is a large river. Their core territory is mountainous and allowed them to fight back ISIS in 2013-2014 while being the underdog.

Also nice addressing my other points asshole.

Thanks for the update mate.

Eh, biometrics seems like a good way to verify IDs when existing paper documents may not be insufficient or there is a language barrier. To say it would be a pilot program to oppress people back home seems more like hyperbole, especially given all the information our government and corporations can collect from us already. It would be redundant.

The war in Iraq was a pretty fucked up experience, between the outdated Cold War logic and some sort of strange brew of neocolonialism/imperialism pushed by the Bush administration.

Look momma,
> I spotted the fucking kike.

They're doing it to pull Turkey from US influence. The entire point of their intervention into the Syrian war, is to reduce the influence of US global hegemony, and increase Russia's sphere of influence in the region. You can meme all day about based Christians removing ISIS or based Assad but at the end of the day it's just a chess game and Syria is a pawn.

Thanks lad!

Good, saved.

>Pranks that went too far

And prevent Qatar pepiline, am I right? :^)

>>SAA liberates Al-Mayadeen Airport to cut key terrorist supply line, 50% of city liberated. RuAF airstrikes kill 80
>>SAA recaptures entire Palmyra-DeZ highway after expelling IS from Hayl Gas Field
>SAA tightens siege on jihadists in Golan Heights pocket
>Syrian military command announces end of east Homs operation, 1800km2 liberated

Seems like it's going to be a good weekend