So when is the next groundbreaking animu announced?

so when is the next groundbreaking animu announced?

imaishi/urobutcher collab when?

gravity rush

Luluco aired last season

i said groundbreaking animu

where did this meme come from?

Soon. Keit-ai by Trigger.

We just got Luluco, and at Trigger panel were told that Imaishi is working on 3 projects. We got info on Trigger Girl, and LWA TV announcement.

>people still have faith in triggered even after kiznaiver, luluco and ninja slayer

Seven years of hand drawn Keitai movie.

>not liking Ninja Slayer
die

>liking a literal meme show
trigger are probably laughing mockingly at people who legitimately like this show

Ninja slayer was a labor of love.

It broke the dimension. That's enough for otaku.

It wasn't all that good.

>people didn't enjoy Kiznaiver
Maybe I'm a shitter for not caring too much about the sorta clumsy love pentangles, but the show was fucking gorgeous and had good VAs.

I found it a rather boring show.

Next year they are supposed to make a super robot Anime for the 10th anniversary of Gurren Lagann.

I'm still too tired after the hype that was the LWA TV announcement. I couldn't care less about Imaishi's shit.

They never said mecha, iirc. Just "something Gurren fans will love". For all we know, its another Kill la Kill.

Next season, KyoAni will air Hibike S2 and KnK movie.

>KyoAni
>Groundbreaking
Its 2016, pick one.

>Cartoon
>Groundbreaking
The latest groundbreaking anime is Garden of Words (visual wise). Ordinary anime can't really portray the rainy days as beautiful as that.

>CGI
Nope. Thanks.

>implying Trigger will ever surpass Inferno Cop
They've tried. They've almost succeeded. They just can't do it though.

Soon, hopefully.

I can see the 30+ threads for each airing episode now. The only thing is The Butcher actually needs to write every episode. His partial shows always fall flat.