CoalBurning Roasties

Sup Forums;
How much coal must a white girl burn before she's irredeemably blacked & Roastie tier'd? Post your best & discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It just takes one niggers dick to tarnish her forever.

Just one.
/thread

honestly even a 1/4negroid is enough

A single nigger

Once you go black we don’t want you back.

niggers are homo erectus, its basically beastiality so one is enough or just thinking about it tbqhfam

>how much shit can you eat before you're a shit eater?

this

Once you go black, you never go back (to being a non-coalburner)

ps the white girls liking black guys thing is a meme and i can prove it scientifically (pic related)

Any non virgin is trash tier

>niggers dick

If a girl is friends with black guys beyond a group setting then she's irredeemable desu.

> ONCE YOU GO BLACK
YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK

burn the coal, pay the toll
this is an unbreakable rule of nature: what goes brown must come down

If her boyfriend saw a dindu within an hour before jackin one out to her while she was at work/school, her soul is dead forever.

if she's too dumb to take 10 minutes to google black crime rates, black domestic abuse rates, black illegitimacy rates, black IQ, black on white rape statistics, etc and finds ANYTHING in common with a nigger to actually end up fucking one, she is better off dead

most end up that way eventually anyway, especially if they wise up and try to leave

one was just murdered by being set on fire in Minneapolis

>tfw black girls love the BWC more than white girls love the BBC
Bl*ckbois btfo

One time

white gurls love da BBC doe
your future wife probably taking 2 right now

That pic was nice.
Though she's still too stupid to realize the gravity of her situation and why it has happened.

OK Cupid and a few other dating apps drop data now and again. It's always white men and asian females that are the most sought after.

no, nobody is BTFO here, miscegenation isn't any better because it's a white man committing it

If a woman has ever so much as looked in a black man's direction, she is forever unworthy of my Aryan cock

You can't get the herpe from fucking a dog. I really feel afromiscegenation should be seen as nastier than bestiality.

here's the study Clutch was writing about:

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

Secks isn't rational. The repugnance and stupidity of the thing only gives the girl a better rush.

Rare
Didn't even know they had internet there.

I takes one niggers handshake to tarnish a girl forever.

Satanic trips of truth

I know miscegenation is horrible, but at least now I know that blacks are even bigger race traitors than they claim whites are.