Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHWYm6oHwOs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46338146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone remember in porco rosso the multitude of shirtless lolis in the beginning?

I'd rather ravage it if you know what I mean.

Why is she wearing a diaper?

she's a small girl

Apologize to these kid.

4U?

I can go smaller, user.

virginity intact

A cutesy panty flash. Nothing sexual or anything.

tfw feminism doesn't control your actions

Do christians approve this movie?

I can't defend it. A real witch would never wear panties

kiki is cute. CUTE!

Didn't Miyazaki say once that he had planned to write a scene where Kiki finds out that sitting on the broom "feels good", but it got vetoed by the production staff?

Amazing to see how far anime has fallen now when even niche late night anime on premium channels can't show anything like a pantyshot or such.
Anime has really lost its loli touch.

they're granny panties

>Anime has really lost its loli touch
>new prisma illya this season

The shorts girls wear these days are more revealing than these underwear are

>new Prisma Illya this season
Without any loli fanservice mind you.

Really? I'm not actually watching it

You point?

The only fanservice 3rei had so far is titmonster new girl. They are very loyal with adapting her fanservice, yet Herz cut out every closeup shots or pantyshots of the lolis last season, and I have a feeling they will do the same with Erika's panty shot scene.

medium confirmed dead

Meticulously avoiding it is much more neurotic than just throwing it out there at an appropriate moment.

this

It's not only anime.
Pic related was allowed and considered completely harmless when America was cool.
But the world-wide pedo-scare destroyed any chance of seeing something similar in animated form again.

Don't worry. There are still studios like Shaft who just don't give a fuck.

>Shaft
>don't give a fuck
Yeah sure, last risky loli fanservice was like in Nisemonogatari. They didn't do any loli fanservice even in the loli trio arc.

You have to admit, when there's a group of grown men complaining about cartoons not having enough naked children in them they may have had a point.

>had a point
Sure, you are right, because it's so harmful, much better to take away alternatives and let them vent their frustration on real little girls!

>#cartoonlivesmatter

Yeah, but was there any in the actual book?

There were countless opportunities from the texts alone to give us loli fanservice, especially looking up Mayoi's skirt, but if they went out of their way as they do with the other girls, we could have gotten plenty.
Not to mention Shinobu's ribcage play and sleeping at the park. Very erotic part.

Come on, that underwear isn't THAT uncute. Cut her some slack, she's just a kid.

The best thing about Porco Rosso was Fio and her big booty.

Me with the ribbons.

>sameface

Little girls flashing their bloomers all the time was a common thing in the 20th century for whatever reason

I'll defend that alright.
*unzips dick*

What could it mean?

Incoming nutshot in 3, 2, and she dead.

Ursula was fat.

its not sexualized

diapers are sexual though

not to normal nip families who are the intended target audience, people here can find sexual arousal in anything, that doesnt generalize to normal people.

Defend this.

It looks cute. It is a real sham people complain so much about things like this nowadays.

This has to be troll
I mean, i know Miyazaki is an hypocrite who likes drawing loli as much as the next guy, but this is too much

They censored her butt in the anime.

See if you can name every anime depicted here btw.

Yet, people are neurotic and want to ban everything that could be sightly sexual in mass media.
No wonder kids turn into sluts when they grow after being repressed by every adult.

>that TTGL short
I still have the nightmares

Yeah it's fucking bullshit that anime studios will make something like that, but would be too pussy to do something like this video: youtube.com/watch?v=qHWYm6oHwOs

>uncut

I'm sorry the Japanese don't perform ritual mutilation on their children's genitals because desert savages did it 3000 years ago.

fetishes don't count.

Top right in the thumbnail almost looks like Bernie Sanders lol

Still need to see this movie.

If they were boys they would be naked and their penises would be out

They're called bloomers.

It's only offensive if it personally turns you on.

Does it turn you on? Then you're the one at fault for being attracted to this sort of thing

It's not a diaper and diapers aren't sexual you delusional diaperfag.

The third one is horrifying.

granny panties+shitty art=nobody cares.

Sorry to ask, but what is this from? Google isn't returning anything for reverse image search and my other searches on possible related terms I can think of aren't helping.

this was from a better time :_;

i had to double check that but you're right they hardly show any of her butt

absolutely magnificent.

It's from one of the Shin-chan movies, IIRC.

I didn't finish owarimonogatari but i remember him explicitly feeling up one of his sisters in the bathroom.

Maybe they'll show it on the disc release, but probably not

the time of innocence is dead, now everything and anything will trigger some sperglord and they will crusade to ruin it for all. fuck this gay earth

They're also censoring panty shots, btw

Pretty sure it's from The Rescuers.

Cultured individuals like ourselves know the boundary between 2d and real life, the faggots pushing to censor everything under the sun, lack this basic understanding.

Yes and?
His sister are not lolis.

Anime has tons of naked children, see The shotacons must be happy

>tfw I'll never see bare puffy vulva in my chinese cartoons.

traditionally in japan that is not considered sexualized because at such a young age the child could not understand that concept, so they let it hang loose.

Damn, it is. All of my searches were returning the other topless woman from The Rescuers.

Fuck off with that retarded excuse.
The same could be applied to girls yet we don't see it.

they are middle school aren't they? I really don't remember I lost interest in that series awhile ago but they always seemed loli enough for me.

but we did see it, have you not see the plethora of images from older movies featuring what would now be considered lewd? it's the same reason, the child is innocent so it cannot be sexualized. of course our current world doesn't hold that ideal any longer.

It's Art, you can't understand it.

At least we still get it in mangas from time to time. Also, sometimes a miracle like this happens: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46338146

Yeah, it just didn't happen in Japan because they're sexist

That's great.

Anybody like HK movies?
There an entire scene in an 90's Stephen Chow movie where he flicks at a toddler's penis for gags, the kid wonders in and out of scenes as a running gag.

It's hilarious, but you can imagine the horrified looks at my white roommates' faces.

>Tokyo Ghetto Pussy
Damn, what a blast from the past

Yeah, real witches wear bloomers