new vegas is one kickass game, just puttin that out there

Everything is working out as planned

Is it better than fallout 3 goty?
I got it & its a bit dull 2bh
>can't even run
Wew lad

Yipiyaaaaaaay. There'll be no wedding bells for today

A lot better.
Also there's mods for adding really fast running to the game (which imo is unneeded, technically you ARE already running, running is the default speed).

Lemme have it

>running is default speed
A graceful jog in the park run kek
No fucking wonder molerats run me down every single time

F3 has fuckall to do with the original 2 games, NV is a fair enough sequel. Also better gameplay-wise. Made by some of the guys from the studio that made the first games, unlike 3 and 4. Those two are your typical Bethesda "RPG".

>ELDER GOD TIER
Enclave
>HIGH TIER
Mr. House
>LOW TIER
NCR
Legion (save Caesar)
>FEDORA TIER
Independent (upgraded securitrons)
>OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT YOU DOIN TIER
Independent (no upgrade)
Legion (kill Caesar)

IT STARTS WITH ONE THING

>new vegas
is fuking boring and empty

start with higher agility

New Vegas is way better. Play it with mods if you can.

no. Honestly it's my favorite game. If you like shooters maybe it's boring but as an rpg is really is goat. Make sure you get the dlc and play them in this order (honest hearts -> Dead Money -> Old World Blues -> Lonesome Road)

Fucking delete this
New Vegas's worldbuilding and history telling ass rapes anything ever made by (((Bethesda)))

>GOD TIER
Mr.House
>GREAT TIER
Enclave
>BASED TIER
Legion
>OK TIER
NCR
>AUTISM TIER
Independent Vegas

I like Fallout 4 better than 3 and new vegas desu

4 is my favorite

so is russia

Love. It's love, isn't it.

Agility doesn't influence move speed in FO:NV

I can see why some people like 3
no one likes 4. If you honestly do you might want to try Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel for ps2.

They took away the ability to be an evil psycho in fo4 and that sucks

I played around quite a bit and I'm pretty certain I was significantly faster starting with high agility.

Why do you guys hate freedom so much?

And I'm telling you that's wrong
There are perks that can influence move speed, but if you run in a straight line with 1 AGI vs 10 AGI you reach your destination in the same amount of time

The house always wins

THERE'S A GUY CALLED MATUTEI TSURUNEN WHO REPRESENTED THE UPPER HOUSE OF THE JAPANESE PARLIAMENT DURING THE YEARS 2002-2013 AS ITS FIRST WESTERN BORN MEMBER

NOW THIS IS A MAJOR FUCKING ACHIEVEMENT AS THE JAPSKIES ARE VERY HOSTILE TOWARDS FOREIGNERS, YET THIS AMAZING FINN-BRED MAN DID THE IMPOSSIBLE.

APPARENTLY HE'S A VERY CONSERVATIVE POLITICIAN, AND THIS IS TO THE JAPS' LIKING!

well i feel faster