Muv Luv & Spin-Offs Thread

>It's a Squad having an argument over whether soldiers should follow orders they know are wrong episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8l0YG5ld7hs
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNTx6ZogBbY
youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's a WHY IS HE BEING FED FOOD BY THAT YOUNG CHILD AND WHY AM I SO IRRATIONALLY JEALOUS NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII???????????? chapter

Watching Kasumi's reactions change as he has rude thoughts about her.

That was one of the best parts.

Ribbons for the Ribbon dress!

Not the most retardedly stupid use of ribbonspam I've ever seen, but it comes pretty close.

Lise is best costume model.

I'm genuinely curious where you've seen more ribbonspam than that because I'm at a loss.

This game and everyone in it.

I bought that for like 10 and it's dull as shit

I'm playing through Extra right now, just got to this scene, is this the whole lacrosse arc people used to tell me I was going to hate?seems pretty chill so far, how many arcs does Sumika route have? Planning on playing every route, even though you guys don't recommend some.

I'd be swift in getting Meiya pregnant

It's all personal prefrence really. Of course people who get into it because "I want just want mecha action fuck this" will hate the lacrosse. But the routes in general are pretty short. I think Sumika/Meiya is just a tiny little branch off of the end of the common route.
Onsen arc is really fun. Tamase's route is really cute. Kei has a lot of family drama that becomes important in Alternative. To this day I've never played Chizubitch's route.

Groping Irisdina's crotch.

Playing again, maybe it's just me, but Takeru really is a jerk. I don't remember it being this bad.

She hurts the popular girl when playing lacrosse
She gets bullied for hurting the popular girl
She stops going to school
Popular girl tells everyone to stop being such dicks
They do
She still doesn't come back to school
Takeru convinces her to come back to school with a "You wouldn't want to end out a worthless drunk like your mother"
Everyone at school tries to blame her absence on Takeru being a bad influence
That gets resolved in the same scene it was introduced
Then sex happens

There, now you don't need to play that route, none of the side characters unique to it are even recurring so that's even less reason to bother.

Been rereading Extra myself with Steam version and just got past lacrosse. I enjoyed it a lot. I've missed reading this vn so much and trilogy as a whole. Its been several years already since I last time read this.

I started playing because of the mecha and all, but I don't mind playing through all the routes in extra before. Chizuru is kind of getting on my nerves though, might skip her route.

Almost forgot that Chizuru cements her worst girl status by pleasing old men for money.

Was Chizuru actually a slut? DId her mom use her in slutting?I hate her design and she's the designated enemy of my waifu so I didn't bother understanding her.

Wait really? Lol. That would actually make her more interesting though.

So the rest of the school are so Akane Maniax?

Tarisa is for bullying

Why Meiya is so perfect?

Tarisa is for cranking out half-wop babies.

It's been so long since I read her route but from what I remember it never went that far, I'll try an actually serious summary. In her route she hit rock bottom, as far as she know she just crippled her friend and the reputation she was building as a sort of mask just fell apart. Since she overreacted and thought she failed at her entire life so far might as well do an extreme 180 and follow her mothers path. like how obsessive tend to swing between extremes rather than take a moderate approach. Anyway she starts skipping school, drinking heavily, and if I remember correctly goes days without going home so she probably slept on the streets. Takeru finds her in a redlight district being given money by an old man outside a love hotel, barges in there, gets the old man to leave by threatening to call the cops because she's underage, then drags her around to all the people who could give her a pep talk. The whole blaming him for it is he was skipping school to find her and they were photographed together outside the love hotel , he would take the fall so she could stay the schools academic golden girl, but she insisted that everything was her fault and the principle decides not to press the issue, then sex happens in the middle of the classroom and she gets suspended for delinquency.

Quite right.

it's a mystery

Fuck off purple skanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8l0YG5ld7hs

Can't wait to get her daki.

But petting after. How much do you think she likes getting headrubbed by VG?

Wait, how old is Tarisa anyways?

Yes.

Angry Monica when?

Why is purple so disgusting?

I want to handcuff Natalie to a bed with a cast iron frame and then fuck her for the entire months of September and October 2001, then move back down to Seattle and continue seventh grade and convince my parents to let me keep her in my room if she does chores around the house.

>tfw you were on the ride since the begining and you can't really realize it

>mfw she agrees

Posting best girls!

Natalie is for pumping and dumping!

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

Posting!

Sufferinig
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Beat Katia everyday

what's rude about that? i think you read it wrong.

>you will never wake up next to this
Why even live?

>not cumming inside her while she's asleep

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

>not wanting to fuck teen Iris instead
teen Irisdina > adult Irisdina.

He might, depending on the route. But it's gonna hurt like a bitch, what he'll have to sacrifice for that.

Why? Theo doesn't deserve any empathy.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Why would you say something so horrible?

Because he is an edgelord who goes around killing waifus

>no soft aryan goddess to warm up with every morning

It's understandable why he is an edgelord.

And that's life in ML, waifus die. You can't escape that fact. What we can do is celebrate our waifus, and how their existence changed those around them, and changed us.

I want to bully Pham by never getting friendly with her and calling her Lieutenant Lan instead of onee-san.

For old times sake.

Now this is bullying.

This guy gets it. Save in the name of tru-luv. But you can't save everybody all at once.

less celebrating and more saving. You are weak. Just giving up on your waifu thats wrong!

I want to bully Lise by replacing her ribbons with an elaborate treasure map leading to a remote location in Berlin when they are actually under her pillow.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

also
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNTx6ZogBbY

>her face when she realizes she's been had.
youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk

I don't really want to bully Gretel since she's boring.

And she'd probably shoot me so I'd need to invest in AR500 or something.

Reminder that she is a honorary LStR-40 and eats Stasi divisions for breakfast

>honorary LStR-40
That doesn't really mean anything.

Considering how incompetent the ML Stasi is, that's not much of an achievement.

They where doing a good job along with the NVA to hold down the Oder line. Until the moderates fucked up everything

I think he means in the anime where the Werewolves were turned into canon fodder stormtroopers.

>Katia did not even get interrogated
>traitors flourished
>rebels had the chance to rebel
That's a bad record.
>Let the KGB controll them
Its even worse in the anime.

Their military arm had a good showing, the rest of it was Gestapo in Commie insignia.

* forgot this for the anime

name 1(ONE) better feeling in the entire VN, than Takeru finally getting into the simulator and crushing all the girls expectations of him failing miserably.

Is it okay now to talk about original muv luv here? I finished Steam version yesterday for the first time

yes

It's always okay to talk about anything in the series

It was always ok. Hell after almost 4 months of SM wanking its most welcome.

>name 1(ONE) better feeling in the entire VN
Seeing the girls with erect nipples in the training suits.

but that never happened, they were just visible

The last section of Ayamine's route in Extra

Takeru diving into the BETA horde at Sado to the tune of Storm Vanguard.

sorry i just wanted to know because when i was asking about it here like month ago i was told to fuck off since it wasnt about that schwarzesmarken or how is it spelled. i did notice that it doesnt have muv luv mentioned in its name, so maybe i got into wrong thread or something

that comes second, the Simulator training had several hours of build up, and was the metaphorical "monkey off the back", culminating in the perfect phrase from Chizuru to something to the tune of "we'll now we finally see with Kouzuki-sensei called you special"

it was just such a feel good moment for the reader, and Takeru

You can thank watanabe for that
Even the LN barely touched those initial issues with Katia (because muh saint)

Besides, unless they want to do a bloodbath worst than the 1953 uprising, or something that ended like the 1989 Romanian Revolution they need to be more subtle

>Let the KGB control them
>Its even worse in the anime

That was historically correct
>Although Mielke's Stasi was superficially granted independence in 1957, until 1990 the KGB continued to maintain liaison officers in all eight main Stasi directorates, each with his own office inside the Stasi's Berlin compound, and in each of the fifteen Stasi district headquarters around East Germany.Collaboration was so close that the KGB invited the Stasi to establish operational bases in Moscow and Leningrad to monitor visiting East German tourists and Mielke referred to the Stasi officers as "Chekists of the Soviet Union". In 1978, Mielke formally granted KGB officers in East Germany the same rights and powers that they enjoyed in the Soviet Union.

you should link the thread. sounds like you posted something dumb and that's why you got told to fuck off.

if anything SM is what some vocal people want to be not discussed

Maybe you posted around a bad time? The trilogy was always welcome as far as I remember.

My bad, but the KGB actually putting one of their agents in charge, and one with such a low rank, to top it off, is a bit out there, isn't it?

Holy shit, no wonder it's called Chizuru's Wild Ride

There was some retard in these threads few months ago telling people to leave, if they posted girls from anything else than SM. Maybe it was that. Just ignore those

Yes but the Stasi and East Germany been so loyal to the USSR makes it unnecessary

Well, since the East Germany was the closest thing to frontline duty, you could imagine the center deciding that an officer has enough skills to do good there. And if the officer was great, it didn't really matter for either side, since pros are always welcomed.

And rank was easily gained there, if you could back it up.

Most of ML's KGB practices don't make sense though, nor are they correct.

How would Jurgen react if he sees you princess carrying Iris and kissing her forehead?

Highfive you since he's doing the same to Beato.

So is it true that Marimo end in Extra steam version just continues into Sumika route now? Anyone done that yet?

>Putin on SM never
;_;

From 1985 to 1990 he was on Dresde working for the KGB

>Most of ML's KGB practices don't make sense though, nor are they correct.
ML gets most Intelligence agencies wrong. Its quite good that it hasn't focused much on the CIA, despite it being used as a scapegoat for many things.

If he has set his eyes on Beato , if not, I hope you are good at CQC.

Is Sandek a good Vova expy?

He's also known there as the officer that stopped the mob, drunk after the berlin wall's fall and already wrecked three other buildings, from messing up the state owned building he was in.

By reminding the people that he, and other officers have a duty as active officers and they cannot allow them to tresspass.

>Is Sandek a good Vova expy?
Yes he is
based Putin

KGB putin has awful hair, no wonder he shaved it all off

>Sandek
Nah, Putin seems much more humane, so to say.

Sandek would probably make a good high ranking KGB officer, because that position might require being both ruthless and merciless, while making sure your projects are progressing.

Please, let it not be true.

I know how it was for censorship, but it was hilarious.

Was there even H scene for Marimo end in Extra?

Didn't you play it? Extra Marimo is THE Nympho. Though it would make sense to cut the only Extra route that is pure H for the steam release.

Oh, yes.

Her ending (gotten by avoiding the girls and spending time with Marimo, which usually involves seeing her bullied by Yuuko) happens at the hot springs, with Takeru learning why she is nicknamed the Mad Dog. Takeru helps drunk Marimo to her room, who then proceeds to force him into wild sex until she finally collapses from exhaustion, leaving a moderately traumatized Takeru to think about what happened, feel sorry for her because she's a sweet girl but this is probably why she can't keep men (because she's a frenzied drunk), and wonder if he'll have to change schools.

Then Marimo wakes up and whispers into his ear "Round Two."

BAD END

マブラヴで学ぶ英会話とか、音声英語版出ないかな|皿・)

>you will never be beaten up and raped by marimo

Why even live?

>BAD END
>implying