Why do i love anime girls so much Sup Forums?

why do i love anime girls so much Sup Forums?

Because you took the easy way out in loving something that cant hurt you

Wapanese faggotry run wild.

Delete this

Because they're loyal, and don't fuck niggers like 3D women

If you're anything like me, then it's because you're a faggot beta who's given up on his own ability to get an actual girlfriend

You've given up on 3d. I have too.

Some do.

Why does that stick of random access memory have a wig on it?

Jesus Christ user, you didn't need to rub it in like this. You sound like the real life people I've driven away for the safety of 2d.

They're easier. Cleaner. Cuter.

you hopeless romantics make me want to vomit

Animu girls are superior in every way
>not smelly
>not whores
>not ugly
>always clean
>never bitchy
>always loyal

Why do I want to be an anime girl so much, Sup Forums?

Cats are fine too.

>do not exist

Basically, anime girls are flawless, and the 'flaws' they do have are rounded down until they're nothing more than appealing quirks to stand out from the endless procession of perfect moéblobs.

You never see anime girls who have a hangover and are farting every five minutes because they ate something suspect the night before, or if you do its packaged in an appealing, often humorous manner and in any case you can't smell the ketones in their sweat or the rancid pork fat and hops in their farts or the wafting scent of vomit emanating from behind the toilet (because she missed) through a computer monitor.

But i mean, that very girl could have been the cutest thing in the world last night while you were drinking and eating food truck tacos, even if her body is rejecting it all now and her mood is as foul as the smells coming from her and she'll be cute again when it's out of her system.

But you'll never see that in anime.

Wonder what would NEETs reaction would be if an anime with realistic girls was aired?

It would ruin the anime industry as we know it.

"Shocking truth!" - Umaru

escapism

because it's ram.

exist in heart and dick

Also 2d sex is just outright superior. Particularly the distinct lack of fluid sensations. You know that post-fap disgust/regret? Imagine that but you and everything around you is covered in lukewarm slime.

A post deserving of dubs

Roastie apologists

>implying anyone would watch it

It's not healthy but it's all some of us have.

if you embrace this noction you'll enjoy your anime and your fap more

Sluuuuuuut

a lack of real life relationships
also >

>a lack of real life relationships

I can't deny that. I've never experienced any kind of romantic affection from any 3D girl. I've never even held hands with one before.

Because they're everything that shitty 3DPD women will never be.