Non-Smokers

Am I the only person on Earth who doesn't smoke or vape or use nicotine products in any form? I've always been against smoking, and I can't stand how there are like 20 million vape shops popping up in my town. I don't know anybody else who doesn't smoke or do anything like that. Everyone I come into contact with is a smoker and I get treated like shit for not smoking. Society caters exclusively to people who smoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rskgdocjuuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lying on the internet

either you know like 4 people or are just flat out lying

Vapefags are gay and so are smokers.

What's your point? No they're people that smoke and people that don't. I could make the same argument talking about bologna sandwiches.

>Am I the only person on Earth who doesn't smoke or vape or use nicotine products in any form?
No. But you are a faggot who feels the need to tell the world your faggot opinion

Or faggots.
Am I the only person on Earth who doesn't suck dick or take it up the ass? I've always been against faggots, and I can't stand how there are 20 million faggots riotingt around in my town. I don't know anybody else who doesn't suck dick or do anything like that. Everyone I come into contact with is a pole smoker and I get treated like shit for not being gay. Society caters exclusively to faggots who suck dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=rskgdocjuuE

do you live in mommys basement? does mommy smoke and it makes you uncomfortable? kill yourself neckbeard faggot

Go fuck your sister.

Go suck dick and then get pegged by a bull dyke, you cock sucking nigger.

Am I the only person on Earth who doesn't like Keebler or use Keebler products in any form? I've always been against cookies, and I can't stand how there are like 20 million cookie shops popping up in my town. I don't know anybody else who doesn't eat cookies or do anything like that. Everyone I come into contact with is a cookie eater and I get treated like shit for not eating cookies. Society caters exclusively to people who like cookies.

>the kekistani faggots can learn.
We will make non-meme faggots out of you yet.

Yes OP, you are the only one. You should consider picking it up or killing yourself you fucking freak.

Lol I haven't said the word Keebler In like 20 years still haven't, but typed it.

This just became a Keebler cookie thread fuck off

You will have the last laugh when you're not breathing through a hole in your neck and don't have to bring your oxygen tank with you everywhere.

No, majority of people don’t smoke

>
>>the kekistani faggots can learn.
>We will make non-meme faggots out of you yet.

Wait, who said kekistani faggots can learn.? I don't see it

GUYS ALL THESE SMOKING THREADS ARE MADE BY TOBACCO SHILLS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SMOKE BECAUSE THEYRE LOSING MONEY

GUYS ALL THESE SMOKING THREADS ARE MADE BY TOBACCO SHILLS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SMOKE BECAUSE THEYRE LOSING MONEY

>GUYS ALL THESE SMOKING THREADS ARE MADE BY TOBACCO SHILLS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SMOKE BECAUSE THEYRE LOSING MONEY
>GUYS ALL THESE SMOKING THREADS ARE MADE BY TOBACCO SHILLS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SMOKE BECAUSE THEYRE LOSING MONEY

Don't give a shit because I just found a black Keebler elf.

Mods please ban these smoking shill posts already. It literally has nothing to do with anything and they get posted over and over every day.

>I get treated like shit for not smoking
>there are people who think smoking is cool
Only in the """"""United""""" fucking Shites of ((((America)))
Good lord, you people are worse off than an underage white girl in a club full of shitskins.

Out of the 5457 Keebler elves, the black elf had the lowest productivity. HR couldn't fire him though. After looking at his resume it states from 1995-2002 he waz a space kangz and sheeit.

I SMOKE WEED

You and every other Canadifag.

bump