Trump: F-

Trump: F-

I'd take some paper towels over a useless hug.

i'd take some cheese slices and maybe some nutritious vegetables as well as paper towels

>Not having fun with the local population to lift moral and boost population efforts to help clean and rebuild the island
It's like you want Puerto Rico to stay depressed like your sorry loathe some self

>photo ops as sign of efficacy
wow we're reaching peak bluepill here.

>hug for 2 seconds so the reporters can take a few snapshots
>go decontaminate the peasant filth from your suit before immediately getting in a helicopter and leaving
>DRUMPF THROWING THEM PAPER TOWELS WHICH ACTUALLY HAVE A USE HOW DARE HE

theres barely victims from those 3 hurricanes , like about 1/4 with those 3 combined vs katrina, hugging people wont make it better, trump did a great job.

What's he going to throw, food? It might fall on the ground, and be wasted. He can't throw anything heavy or pointy because he might hurt someone. If you're going to throw something to a crowd in a disaster area paper towels is a good way to go.

impeach.

I would prefer a roll of paper towels rather than a hug desu

NIce attempt at frameshifting. I would take paper towels being handed out to me not thrown to me like a fucking tee shirt at a biker rally.

Faggot kike.

Let them eat paper towel!

it is like having your paper towel and eating it too.

I seen him hug people on Telemundo

HAHAHA PEOPLE ACTUALLY DEFEND THIS TARD THROWING PAPER TOWELS AT HOMELESS PEOPLE LIKE THEY WHERE FUCKING T SHIRTS AT A CONCERT

The dudes at the back asked him to throw them, the video is pretty clear.

> pointing to Obama as an example of a president who takes excessive vacations

I mean you could a least try

Didn't leftists bitch about how Dubya was disastrous in handling Katrina? Not surprised that they have the memory of a goldfish.
Anyway, Trump hugged people, so image is useless.
Remember "sage" goes in the option space.

>cherry picking photos to suit your own delusions

Women:
Let's hug and talk about how it affects our feelings

Men:
Let's fix it

Perfect response desu

YOU get some paper towels and YOU get some paper towels and YOU get some paper towels and YOU get some paper towels and YOU get some paper towels and YOU get some paper towels and YOU get some paper towels and YOU get some paper towels.

mfw Trump hands out enough paper towels to suck up all the flood water and saves PR.

What a fucking asshole. There’s some kind of satan possessing this man and we’re all about to see as much