China, a fascist nation, has the highest rate of people satisfied with their country's direction...

China, a fascist nation, has the highest rate of people satisfied with their country's direction, with an 87% approval rating. For comparison, the USA only has a 33% approval rating.

pewglobal.org/database/indicator/3/survey/16/map/

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/china/indicators
pewresearch.org/about/our-leadership-and-staff/
pewglobal.org/database/indicator/3/survey/16/map/
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>country slowly abandoning communism for capitalism has highest rate of approval for DIRECTION country is going

this really gets my morty rickin'

GLORIOUS CHINESE DRAGON, THE DRAGON AWAKENS

fpbp

irrelevant.
america has savage culture.

*drops nuke*

Kys

it's also a true capitalist nation in all but name

whether you like it or not China is the future

Lies. Like always. Enjoy getting nuked

American butthurt in china threads is the best!

should I start learning Chinese when they genetically engineer sex robots?

US and China is not going to war anytime soon
China wants peace as much as we americans do

China is thriving under peacetime as they dominate the world in trade
the future belongs to China

>2060
>implying anything is going to be the same in 8 years let alone 40

>Minecraft jeep

>genetically engineer
>robots
i don't think you know what those terms mean

you do know i was being satirical right?

China has no religion and thus no morals. A country without morals is doomed to fall.

First will be USA, they are almost devoid of morals now.

Next will be Russia, although it will be merely a removal of Putin from power.

Then, at last, China. That one will be a bloody mess and trigger global wars.

You heard it here first.

you know where you are?
ive seen people say much more stupid things
so no there was no indication you were being sarcastic and im still not sure that you were

t. autism

>you know where you are?
yes, im in 9reddit

you´ll approve anything with a gun pointed at your head.

If that's the case, then where did the 13% disapproval rating come from?

from the muslims and taiwan ofc

>promotes nationalism
>marginalizes SJWs

gee i wonder why theyre happy

Isn't china basically a fascist state at this point?

That chart isn't very believable. China lies out its ass about it's economic growth.

why would china lie when it can back it up when 90% of your products are made in china?

there's nothing wrong with a fascist state

When will they take mongolia? =3

tradingeconomics.com/china/indicators

it´s the truth

well some aren´t as submissive as the rest of the commie scum.

so does every country retard
they have 3rd party economic experts and predictors who rate the countries based on real evidence and hard numbers that they verify themselves
they don't just take their word for it

you believe all the expensive skyscrapers and billionaires that live in china now are just made up too?

Yes

>How do you like it in China?
>I can't complain

Kek. Everything in China is fake. They eat plastic rice ffs. Trusting a chinese poll LMAO

Those cars need more pixels

GRORIOUS *

>plastic rice
that's a myth you imbecile
you realize grains of plastic are more expensive than grains of rice right?
WAY more expensive

>trusting statistics coming out of China

pew did the poll not the chinese government.

>having like 4 billion people in the country
>not having a gigantic economy

also there's american and european polls that were done independently interviewing chinese people in china and the results were the same

Because they're not entirely as stupid as north korea and understand what good propaganda looks like in the age of information ?

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

>plastic rice
that would be corea^

>chinese poll
pewresearch.org/about/our-leadership-and-staff/
more like (((chinese poll)))
they also do journalism btw

ITT: butt blasted yuropoors and amerisharts that china isn't going down the shitter along with the west

>China has no religion and thus no morals.
You need a book to tell you not to kill your neighbor?

>First will be USA, they are almost devoid of morals now.
The USA is still highly religious, so from your original statement, shouldn't they have morals?

You contradicted yourself.

>China, a communist nation, has the highest rate of people satisfied with their country's direction, with an 87% approval rating.
The other 13% are currently awaiting execution for questioning the state.

t. Wong Kwon living in Toronto

The poll wasn't even conducted by the Chinese government, it was conducted by the Pew Research Center.

Plausible deniability.

>>Pew Research Center
>>Biased source is better than another biased source

thug rims nigga

Yes, but in China which most likely means they were highly monitored.

>fascist

Umm no sweetie

>has the highest rate of people satisfied with their country's direction, with an 87% approval rating.

Oh honey, how can you believe a fascist countries approval rating?

That is because if you answer unsatisfied you get put on a list.

i know i know
china is a shit country compared to best corea with 100% approval rate

Within just ~20 years, China has leaped forward and made unimaginable strides in technology and progress.

20 years ago, if you had asked anybody whether china could rival America as a superpower, everybody would have scoffed at the idea.

China will continue kicking ass. Why? Because their government knows how to get shit done. Unlike other nations, their government is outright atheist. Promotion of scientific rationalization remain core tenets of the ruling Communist Party. In fact, in order to be a member of the Communist Party of China an individual must not have any religious affiliation.

You cannot have modernization without scientific rationalization. You really think a country can make an considerable progress if most of its inhabitants still think the Earth is just 6000 years old?

The most war-torn countries are those with a high % of religious people. A surprise? Not really, most wars in the past were fought over religion.

Yea where'd you get those stats from, China?

Lmao.

>take poll in China
>"are you happy with the government?"
>Chinese people know they live in a police state which murders people for trying to set up independent civil society groups and often uses dirty tricks
>Zhang Jingzhang thinks "my life is shit and I see unaccountable corruption every day while our state media make CNN look like real news BUT if I say no, I may find my name on a list and have my life ruined even more, so I'll just say yes"
>stupid people take these polls at face value

okay explain to us why the pew research center is biased in favor of china and what motivation they have to make up polls to make china look good

oh wait you didn't even think that far you're just an idiot

isn't that the definition of fascist...

>pewglobal.org/database/indicator/3/survey/16/map/
>pew
>Chinese
HURR/10

>i've never been to China

you retards that go m-muh list will call china an incompetent shithole on one hand and will claim they have the manpower and capability to outdo NSA in domestic spying on the other hand. so which is it retards?

Move to China and become a brain washed state worshipper

Since when did Chinese people get the right to disapprove of the state?

It is only so low in the US because we have the right to free thought.

If China is so awesome then why the fuck do we have Chinatowns all around the world?

they're aiming for world domination
what else

Funny considering the IMF's and USDA's internal economic outlooks have pushed back China's expected date to overtake the US economy until the mid 2050s, almost entirely due to the Chinese economy lagging worse than expected.

>doesn't give sample size
Disregarded

It baffles me how so many are unaware just how abusable statistics are.

>China has leaped forward
kek, great leap forward

>unimaginable strides in technology
not at all; they were simply taught how to do things we've known how to do for decades. Very imaginable.

>Because their government knows how to get shit done
That's a justification for brutally silencing dissent. Stuff that China gets done is: massive Internet censorship, periodic massacres of civilians, building ghost towns, allowing their elite to steal billions

>You cannot have modernization without scientific rationalization
Everything they've done was taught to them by countries where the majority identified as Christian

>most of its inhabitants still think the Earth is just 6000 years old?
It's a relatively small percentage of Christians that insist on taking the Bible as a literal text. If you weren't ignorant, you'd know that

>The most war-torn countries are those with a high % of religious
China has a history of extremely brutal civil wars without being particularly religious.

>A surprise? Not really, most wars in the past were fought over religion.
Not really true, either. Wars are fought for power. Religion is just a justification in some cases and stupid people don't get that.

You have that pretty terrible combination that is so common in brainwashed Chinese richkids: you think you're very smart but in fact, you're ignorant and brainwashed. And because you don't realize that you're dumb, when your stupidity is pointed out you refuse to accept it and instead try to move the goalposts in a desperate attempt to prove that you aren't wrong and, in fact, are making a fool of yourself.

And that's why I'm not going to reply with whatever stupidity you try to come back at me with. Because you don't argue based on reality, you argue based upon your silly emotional, indoctrinated belief that China is somehow great and going to dominate the world - no matter what evidence, common sense and the ongoing flight of most Chinese with the means to do so says.

that's good news..
but the future still looks pretty red to me

how do we make america great again and impeach drumpf?

Inaccurate.

>incompetent shithole
yep

>have the manpower and capability to outdo NSA in domestic spying
Chinese domestic spying is a crude and brutal business. It's not built on their intelligence or sophistication (they are in fact lacking in both). It's built on the fact that the Communist Party mafia has proven it is willing to murder innocent people until whatever dissent they disapprove of backs down.

It's as sophisticated as a gang of niggaz ruling the hood because everyone knows they are merciless killers and will shoot people who disrespect them.

Chineses peeps don't know any other way of life exists. Ignorance is bliss.

fascism works when the leaders are good. It has higher risks though if you get bad leadership.

Trump is how we make America great again.

Unless you like endless wars, endless unaccountable financial crime and a corrupt political establishment that is openly taking donations from foreign countries like China.

The 13% that disapproved got their kidneys sold on the dark web.

Fucking Koreans.

>trump
>great again
he's done nothing but whine on his hugbox called twitter and r/the_donald

>A country seized by ultra violent Communists that forced the true Chinese state into exile and is a pracitioner of state militant atheism is quickly becoming the worlds largest Christian country both on the religious registers and the "illegal" worshipers who don't trust the Communist government.
>They are ultimately happier

Really makes me think.
>yfw Chinese Christian legions will do the Reconquista of the entire planet by removing Kebab wherever it may be.

The 13% that disapproved are absolute madmen and I mean that as a compliment.

That means that 13% of China are so fucking miserable right now, that they are telling a very dangerous mafia that has total power over their lives "fuck you, I have nothing at all to lose anyway".

Holy fuck 0:09 of that video is fucking alpha. Imagine if that was Germany nowadays? Unstoppable.

>he's done nothing but whine
Well that's just a stupid and incorrect statement, isn't it?

china wants peace but the ZOG wants war

you just reminded me a set of juicy digits is coming

but China has already overtaken the US economy in PPP terms

just not in nominal GDP because they manipulate their currency to keep it low so they keep exports up

>implying China isn't owned by whatever you mean by ZOG

China is literally a test run for the globalist utopia; lots of state-enforced birth control, profitable harvesting of organs and just enough capitalism to make people greedy and willing to fuck each other over while maintaining complete state control of all the major industry, the Internet and a police state ready to break the heads of anyone who tries to organize against it

>chinese statistics

BREH

Trump doesn't have the political power to save the US unless he pulls a Caesar and makes himself dictator for life.

Germany can't even do its Prussian aesthetics anymore. Let alone be anywhere near militant.
Fucking CHILE is more German than Germany.
Vid very related with the Prussian march.
[Goosestepping intensifies]
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4

>mfw I wish the British army did that

fucksakes op mao killed 60+ million people over his reign, of course the survivors think modern china is just great

Are you ready for perpetual war between Authoritarian Superstates?

china numba 1

>china strong thread

Is it 2010? Is there still time to get in on a Deepwater trade?

>fascist
Wew, lad.

Check'd

That's because CHINA OWNS YOUR SWEET LITTLE ASS!!

Maybe you're right. But you can't know that.

Fact is that our out of control government agencies have done so much fucked up shit that a lot of it is out there and if presented in a clear way to the American people, it's completely damning.

One of the more common speculations is that Trump will use a Presidential address to drop major redpills about, say, JFK or OKC or 911 or even Vegas.

But the fact remains that the American people are more woke than they've been since before we had a Federal Reserve and we're sharing info all the time online. The genie is out of the bottle now and while most of the top posts in government are still ran by people who are not true patriots, we are on to them now.

Even if Trump just sticks around for 8 years and appoints honest people after every retirement/resignation/firing/death of a senior guy without going nuclear on the cucks, that in of itself will do a lot of good.