Are There Any Bigger Beta Cucks Than Him?

Adam Conover is a beta cuck who only ruins his asshole every time he shoves his head up it. According to this cuck, you're wrong, guilty, and are privileged if you're white like him based on his overreaching assumptions and cherry picked facts that have no real bases if taken into context. If you like this cuck, you're as much of a beta bitch as him.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxXobjxPiN8

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
youtu.be/rqevO_zrxsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K I'll bite, what can be done about this faggot? Dox? Meme war? Turn him into a white nationalist symbol?

Possibly the most punchable face of all time (not exaggerating). Adam ruins faces.

the only thing i've ever watched of this silly cunt was when some user posted his "there are no alpha males" or something like that vid a while back and i've basically ignored anything this creampuff retard has to say on any subject since then.

I'd smash

His episode on cars and car ownership was fucking on-point.

He's wrong about most other stuff.

to be perfectly fair the suburbs kind of suck, but its not because of "muh racism"

That he does.

>having a slice of idyllic life where you can raise your kids in peace sucks
Best years of my child/teenhood were spent in a cul-de-sac.

There are bigger cucks for sure but this guy is breeding them.

Anyone accepting Bitcoin on here that can possibly "take care" of him? I'll put in $700

NOW YOU FAGGOTS TAKE INTEREST IN HATING ADAM!?

Took you fucking long enough...

He is and always will be a cuck and a liberal faggot traitor.

why do they all look like that? they all have the same metrosexual style, the same smug facial expression, the same glasses. its like gay face, except gayer

i'll bet $700 that you ARE him. just ignore the beta cuck. every late night host is pushing way worse propaganda than this guys little historical tidbits. its literal fucking nothing.

He's wrong on everything.
If you watched more than 5 minutes of his horseshit, I'm afraid to say you are suffering from a severe case of homosexuality.

GREAT
MORE E-FAGGOTRY

Watch the car one, he's totally right about all the bullshit. The idea you HAVE to own a car the minute you turn 16-18-21, the bullshit monopoly on selling new dealerships have, etc. etc.

I'm not arguing he's a cuck, I'm just saying even a cuck is right once a day.

The only thing Adam ever ruined is his own sphincter reflex.

The Alternative Hypothesis has already BTFO'd him
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

He can't be beta cause alphas are not real. Daily reminder that if you put an Alpha in a D&D game, he is the beta

Only with his fag mannerisms and atrocious exagerated expressions

I wonder how short this beta actually is, considering how tall his hair is. I also wonder if he wears platforms while filming. $5 says he's under 5'5

Who the fuck invented this kind of fag-humor, with the "comedian" trying to as big a bitch as he can.
Whoever it was, he needs to get got...

Fuck Sup Forums, I'm angry now
Fuck you

(((them)))

Who else would create such insufferable faggotry?

>Adam ruins comedy
hmmm

its a jewish thing. not even kidding, this is how jews actually think comedy is supposed to be.

Watched 2 min. of dog breed video and learned he and his writers are complete retards.

I look at Adam Sandler films and wonder why I ever thought he was funny. Seinfeld was meh. At least he was meh.

>hes a cuck
>hes idiotic
>he misconstrues everything
>youre just like him if you like him
>what do you think about him?
What a sad existence being a shill.

The notion that car dealerships are monopolies is false. That would only be the case if in fact if the manufacturer owned all the dealerships.

But as it is now you can just go to the next town and play the dealerships off of each other to get the lowest price.

Only betas that can't handle the fact that they are in charge of their life and sometimes you have to work for something get stressed out about buying a car. It's not hard.

There's ONE video that Adam made which I actually love a lot, and surprisingly it's a fuck you to these eco-friendly and neoleftist fags. Here ya go. youtu.be/rqevO_zrxsA

Definitely worth a watch

The vlog brothers come to mind.

Wow I just watched that video and I love that the most important question he should be asking is never brought up. He says that places where white people live are more valuable and thus it's racist that blacks cant live there. WHY ARE WHITE COMMUNITIES MORE VALUABLE ADAM? It's a free market. If everyone is choosing not to live with blacks then clearly blacks are doing something to drive them away. I WONDER IF IT MIGHT BE THE FACT THEY COMMIT 6X MORE VIOLENT CRIME?